Maple Manor Gatwick Airport
Maple Manor Hotel, Charlwood Road, Crawley, West Sussex, RH11 0QA
Book The Maple Manor Hotel
Search hotels at
including 8 days parking
from the airport
Indulge and relax just 10 minutes from the terminal
A stylish and comfortable retreat, the Maple Manor Hotel at Gatwick airport is a great choice for customers who want a luxury stopover just a stone's throw from the airport. The hotel boasts contemporary, spacious rooms and breakfast is included in the price. Transfers to the airport are by taxi, meaning you won't need to worry about having to stick to a bus schedule, and it'll cost you approximately £7 each way.
This is a great choice if you're looking for great value for money - despite having a 4-star rating, it's still one of the cheapest of our Gatwick airport hotels.
The Hotel was immaculate! The staff more than helpful. The room was gorgeous and extremely comfortable. I will definitely recommend it and will definitely go back.Ms Cook (Maple Manor Hotel)
See more Maple Manor Hotel customer reviews
Overall rating: 100%by 8 guests
Arrival at the Maple Manor
You can check in from 15:00 and parking overnight is included in the price.
The hotel does not have a lift, but you can request a ground floor room. These rooms are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- Leave the M23 at junction 10 via the slip road.
- You'll then come to a large motorway roundabout. If you're coming from the north, take the third exit, if you're coming from the south, take the first exit onto the A2011 towards Horsham.
- Take the third exit at the next roundabout, again toward Horsham.
- At the next roundabout, wait at the traffic lights, then take the fourth exit signposted “Gatwick/Redhill A23 Northbound”.
- Go straight over the roundabout, to stay on the A23. You’ll pass Astral Towers on your left.
- At the next roundabout, take the first exit for Charlwood and Lowfield Heath.
- After 200 yards, take the first exit at the mini-roundabout onto Charlwood Road.
- After 1.2 miles, Maple Manor Hotel will be on your left.
You'll need to check out by 10:00, but you might be able to arrange a later check-out time. Then, you'll need to get a taxi to and from the airport. Taxis will be with a local firm, will cost approximately £7 and take 10 minutes to get to the terminal.
Getting to and from Gatwick airport
On the day of your stay:
Make your way to the hotel; detailed driving instructions and a postcode for satnavs will be on your confirmation. Overnight parking at the hotel is available if needed - it's free for hotel guests.
Getting from the hotel to the airport:
- It's a 10-minute taxi ride to both terminals.
- Shuttles cost approximately £7 each way and are with a local taxi firm - book yours with reception when you arrive.
Maple Manor address
Maple Manor Hotel,
* Prices quoted are stays on the 23-04-2017, valid as of 16-02-2017