MBW Meet and Greet Heathrow T2
T2, TW6 1EW
MBW Meet and Greet T2 Heathrow Airport
Search parking at
to the airport
Valet parking you can afford
Forget waiting for a bus and having to factor transfer times into your journey, with MBW Meet and Greet at Heathrow Terminal 2 you can afford to leave that little bit later to get to the airport. One of our easiest and most convenient Heathrow Airport parking packages, MBW allows you to pull into the Drop Off point directly outside of the terminal, leaving you free to walk to check-in whilst your car is parked for you. Book with Holiday Extras for great discounts, the sooner you book, the more you'll save!
Your car is parked in a secure, off-site compound with top notch security measures in place including: perimeter fencing, 24-hour security patrols and CCTV. Upon your return your car will be brought back to the terminal for you to collect.
Reasons to book MBW Meet And Greet T2
- No need to search for a parking space - just drop your car at the Short Stay car park and collect it there when you're back.
- You won't need to transfer - just head straight to check-in.
- You'll be met by a fully trained and insured chauffeur.
- Your car will be stored at the MBW car park - it has security fencing, CCTV and 24-hour security patrols.
Arrival at MBW Meet And Greet T2
A driver will come over to you wearing an Orange high-vis waistcoat with the MBW logo on it. You sign the handover form and they'll give you a number to call when you get back from holiday and take your keys, then you can head to check-in while your driver takes your car and parks it in MBW's secured car park away from the airport. You must photograph your vehicle at handover.
Getting to and from Heathrow airport
- Call MBW 30 minutes prior to your arrival time to confirm your drop off time.
- After following directions to the Short Stay car park, you will be greeted by a chauffeur, who will have all your booking details and will be wearing an orange and black high-visibility uniform with MBW printed on the back and front.
- You’ll be given a phone number to call so the chauffeur can bring your car back after your holiday.
- Just hand over your keys and head to check-in, MBW will take care of the rest.
On your return to MBW Meet And Greet T2
Please call 020 8759 5252 / 07918 697785 only when you have collected all your luggage and the duty controller will give you further instructions. If there is a wait for your vehicle, you are advised to wait inside the terminal.
- As you exit the arrival hall, into the Terminal plaza, turn left and walk towards the UK Arrivals end of the Terminal.
- Towards the end of the plaza, turn right and exit the Terminal through the main door, then cross the bridge in front of you.
- You will see lifts in front of you, both to the right and left. Take the lifts on the left up to Level 4.
- As you exit the lifts, Rows A and B will be in front of you.
- Your uniformed MBW driver will meet you in this area and will validate your parking ticket for your exit.
Meeting drivers for collection or return between midnight and 05.00am carries a minimum £25.00 charge and additional hourly charges where applicable.
During bank holidays, there may be some changes in how the parking works. MBW will tell you about this if it affects you.
Make sure you call MBW 30 minutes before you arrive on 020 8759 5252 / 07918 697785.
* Prices quoted are based on parking from the 10-02-2018 untill the 17-02-2018, valid as of 11-12-2017
Calls answered quickly. Staff friendly and helpful. Car ready when we arrived at park. All good. Great Service.Mr Woods (MBW Meet And Greet T2)
See more MBW Meet And Greet T2 customer reviews
Overall rating: 82%by 33 guests