East Midlands Airport Meet and Greet
East Midlands Airport, Castle Donington, Derby DE74 2SA
Book East Midlands Meet & Greet
Search parking at
to the airport
Save on parking
Parking so simple, it almost feels like cheating. Pull into the airport's Short Stay car park, meet an airport chauffeur, hand over your keys and your job is done. Your car will be stored in the airport's own Long Stay car park with hourly patrols and CCTV, then the chauffeur will bring it back to the Short Stay car park when you return. 100% of our customers who bought this package would do so again, so who are we to argue?
Reasons to book East Midlands Airport Meet And Greet
- Once you've tried the airport's own Meet and Greet service, you're not likely to park any other way again, and that's official - 100% of our customers agree.
- Absolutely the closest parking you can get at East Midlands airport - the Meet and Greet drop-off point is at the Short Stay car park.
- No need to wait for a transfer bus, just pull up to the Short Stay car park.
- Relax knowing your car will be stored in a car park with hourly patrols, 24-hour CCTV and number plate recognition restricting entry.
Arrival at East Midlands Airport Meet And Greet
Take the middle lane for the Short Stay car park and Meet and Greet. At the barrier, quote your booking reference and name over the intercom. While you wait, your car will be checked by cameras to make sure it is returned to you exactly as you left it when you get back. You will then be told where to park and the barrier will rise. Unload your bags and head to the Meet and Greet reception to hand over your keys and collect your receipt, which you should keep safe until you return. You'll need to take all other keys and key rings off when you hand your keys in, as the car park can't accept these.
Getting to and from East Midlands airport
There's no need to transfer to the airport. You'll be leaving your car a two-minute walk from the terminal.
On your return to East Midlands Airport Meet And Greet
When you arrive back, go to reception and hand over your barrier ticket with the sticker. They'll use this to match up the stickers with those on your keys and will give you your keys back. They'll also give you a new ticket for the barrier. Pick up your car and then head to the barrier, slot in the new ticket and the barriers will lift and you can just drive on home.
* Prices quoted are based on parking from the 14-01-2018 untill the 21-01-2018, valid as of 14-11-2017
Excellent service and friendly staff, very efficientMr Langler (East Midlands Airport Meet And Greet)
See more East Midlands Airport Meet And Greet customer reviews
Overall rating: 92%by 9173 guests