*Terms and conditions apply
Keep in touch with Holiday Extras
Get involved in the holiday chatter, join our travel community and share your experiences.
Here to help from 8am to 11pm
With over 100 experts in the team there's not much we don't know about airport hotels, parking, lounges and holiday insurance.
We'll call you if you need any help
Phone 0800 093 5478
Mobiles call 01303 816418
10 minute email reply
- Everything went smoothly and the hotel was excellent. The food in the restaurant was very good too. Directions to the hotel were a little confusing
Mr Turner, 22 Sep 2015
- Everything was as I expected from the description by Holiday extras. I always book with holiday extras for hotel and parking & have never been disapointed.
Mr Murray, 14 Sep 2015
- Lovely Hotel, Staff very friendly,
Room excellent and only a two minute walk to check in the next morning. Would definately use this hotel again.
Ms Kempsell, 21 Jul 2015
- The hotel was so close to the airport it made our onward journey very easy. Literally 2 minutes walk into the terminal building. Staff at the hotel were helpful and the room was very pleasant and more importantly very quiet so we were able to rest.
Mrs Macdonald, 19 Jul 2015
- All was well, apart from some major redecorating in corridors. Directions to the airport, although correct took us down some narrow country lanes and was no quicker than using A roads.
Mr Smith, 15 Jul 2015
- The Britannia either should be refurbished or demolished, the furnishings and fittings are extremely shabby. It was ok for the 4 or 5 hours sleep before our 6am flight BUT JUST !!
Dr Clarke, 15 Jul 2015
- Hotel and facilities were fine. The food in the restaurant let it down. The booking process itself was easy and everything went through smoothly.
Mr Carver, 06 Jul 2015
- Room was better than expected, huge with excellent facilities and the warm cookies were delicious and an lovely bonus, have already booked with yourselves to stay with my husband when we travel next month
Mrs Hodgson, 16 Jun 2015
- Excellent value, Overnight stay and car parking for a week for £69, the restaurant was full of people who had also taken advantage off the 2 course meal and a bottle of wine, cant remember how much it was but it was a great offer
Mrs Hegarty, 05 Jun 2015
- excellent check in service room and bathroom clean bed comfortable . tv very dated , resteraunt restricted menu , bar meals very good bar staff very helpful. easy access to airport.
Mr Truscott, 23 May 2015
See more Newcastle airport hotel reviews
Overall Rating: 88% based on 3715 Votes
Join us today and save up to 60%
Sign up now for special offers direct to your inbox