*Terms and conditions apply
Keep in touch with Holiday Extras
Get involved in the holiday chatter, join our travel community and share your experiences.
Here to help from 8am to 11pm
With over 100 experts in the team there's not much we don't know about airport hotels, parking, lounges and holiday insurance.
We'll call you if you need any help
Phone 0800 093 5478
Mobiles call 01303 816418
- Very happy with this service,were booked in promptly at hotel,hotel airport shuttle organised & was no hassle, return airport taxi very easy to locate & were taxied back to Novotel without delay. Staff very helpful
Mrs Davis, 28 Oct 2015
- Staff excellent and very helpful.
Room basic but clean and adequate.
Only downside - the bar meal chicken tasted awful. Probably not chef's fault just very cheap chicken !
Mrs Tough, 22 Oct 2015
- stayed at the Britannia hotel previously, thought then the rooms were a bit tired, this time we had a refurbished room which was much improved. had a meal in the restaurant which was very nice.
Mr Mcdonald, 21 Oct 2015
- a very good stay helped by staff
who went out of their way to be
helpful.The room was very clean
but the bathroom was in need of a little makeover
Mr Johnson, 21 Oct 2015
- Everything went smoothly and the hotel was excellent. The food in the restaurant was very good too. Directions to the hotel were a little confusing
Mr Turner, 22 Sep 2015
- Everything was as I expected from the description by Holiday extras. I always book with holiday extras for hotel and parking & have never been disapointed.
Mr Murray, 14 Sep 2015
- Lovely Hotel, Staff very friendly,
Room excellent and only a two minute walk to check in the next morning. Would definately use this hotel again.
Ms Kempsell, 21 Jul 2015
- The hotel was so close to the airport it made our onward journey very easy. Literally 2 minutes walk into the terminal building. Staff at the hotel were helpful and the room was very pleasant and more importantly very quiet so we were able to rest.
Mrs Macdonald, 19 Jul 2015
- All was well, apart from some major redecorating in corridors. Directions to the airport, although correct took us down some narrow country lanes and was no quicker than using A roads.
Mr Smith, 15 Jul 2015
- The Britannia either should be refurbished or demolished, the furnishings and fittings are extremely shabby. It was ok for the 4 or 5 hours sleep before our 6am flight BUT JUST !!
Dr Clarke, 15 Jul 2015
See more Newcastle airport hotel reviews
Overall Rating: 88% based on 3802 Votes
Join us today and save up to 60%
Sign up now for special offers direct to your inbox