*Terms and conditions apply
Keep in touch with Holiday Extras
Get involved in the holiday chatter, join our travel community and share your experiences.
Here to help from 8am to 11pm
With over 100 experts in the team there's not much we don't know about airport hotels, parking, lounges and holiday insurance.
We'll call you if you need any help
Phone 0800 093 5478
Mobiles call 01303 816418
10 minute email reply
- Everything was really good at the hotel.although would have liked breakfast to be included in stay instead of an added extra. Had a problem starting our car at the car park however the person was very helpful and sorted it out for us.
Ms Wharton, 06 Dec 2014
- Hotel a little tired, staff excellent, location ideal for us. Only dislike was the location of the smoking area which you had to pass through to get to the pool or entertainment room
Mr Limb, 08 Nov 2014
- Excellent service; staff were friendly and extremely helpful; room was very comfortable and location to airport was as promised. Will recommend this hotel to friends.
Mrs Smith, 21 Sep 2014
- Great value for money..had poor experience in the premier inn due to heat of the room but money was refunded as per premier inn promise..excellent
Mr Mcallister, 05 Aug 2014
- Air-parks took us to the Premier Inn, Newcastle air-port,and made sure we knew exactly which way to walk to reach the terminal building.Premier Inn was quiet and comfortable, also very convenient.
Mr Castell, 25 May 2013
- Excellent service throughout clean and spacious for overnight accommodation and the benefit of car parking whilst on holiday. Less than 5 minutes walk to the airport.
Ms Marshall, 24 May 2013
- every thing went to plan at the britania hotel room was fine check was quick had a nice meal in restaurant and a 3 minute walk to airport overall very good
Mr Marshall, 23 May 2013
- Parking was effortless, Premier Inn was very comfortable and the food in their restaurant was nice and freshly cooked. Would definitely book through you again
Miss Marshall, 14 May 2013
- Everything absolutely fine thankyou, really efficient and extremely helpful carpark attendants and hotel staff. Comfortable and quiet room and a really good price!
Mrs Quintanilla, 23 Apr 2013
- Everything was as good as we expected. Hotel, staff and food all excellent and within easy walking of the airport for our flight. Car parking facilities also excellent
Mr Milsom, 19 Apr 2013
See more Newcastle airport hotel reviews
Overall Rating: 88% based on 3252 Votes
Join us today and save up to 60%
Sign up now for special offers direct to your inbox