Newcastle Airport Hotels VideosShowing hotel procedures
- A choice of modern and traditional hotels
- A host of different bars and restaurants
- Diverse character, consistent high quality
- A wide range of leisure facilities
Book Newcastle Parking Now
*Terms and conditions apply
Keep in touch with Holiday Extras
Get involved in the holiday chatter, join our travel community and share your experiences.
Here to help from 8am to 11pm
With over 100 experts in the team there's not much we don't know about airport hotels, parking, lounges and holiday insurance.
We'll call you if you need any help
Phone 0800 093 5478
Mobiles call 01303 816418
10 minute email reply
- The car parking and mini bus drivers and transfers were excellent. We have used Parknfly at|Newcastle on a number of occasions and have recommended them to other travellers
Mrs Carling, 10 Feb 2014
- Excellent price for parking at Newcastle Airport and it took me approx 20 seconds to get my ticket validated and be on my way home. If you're travelling via Newcastle, this is the cheapest and closest parking available. Top Quality!
Mr Mcquade, 31 Jan 2014
- EXcellent, car parking so easy, very close by and even managed to jump on the bus to the terminal!!. ALso booked the services of the Lounge, well worth the money. WIll use again Thank you!
Mrs Berry, 03 Jun 2013
- Driver saw us walking towards the bus stop and stopped before hand for us and waited whilst we finished locking our car. Staff really helpfull. great experience
Mr Hughes, 31 May 2013
- Excellent service yet again from Airparks Newcastle. Smooth booking experience with Holiday Extras as usual. Website very user-friendly. Thank you
Mrs Howard, 29 May 2013
- staff were professional, there was no waiting for transport to and from airport. a suggestion is to have a contact phone near to international arrivals.
Mr Herbert, 27 May 2013
- yes everything went very smoothly.we were parking a transit van so had to use the airport itself for parking slightly confusing as to where to park at the begining
Mrs Palmer, 27 May 2013
- we booked our seats in advance for both outgoing and return journeys. It would may be helpful if when we arrive at the airport there is a separate check in desk for pre-booked seats.
Mrs Webb, 13 May 2013
- The ease at which my holiday was booked and getting exactly what was detailed at every step of booking took the stress away before the holiday began. I will be back, THANKS.
Mr Tonothy, 12 May 2013
- The courtesy phone at the airport was a bit battered, and took a couple of attempts to get through. Otherwise, the service was exactly as described.
Rev Downie, 28 Apr 2013
See more Newcastle airport hotel reviews
Overall Rating: 90% based on 8657 Votes
Join us today and save up to 60%
Sign up now for special offers direct to your inbox