Newcastle Airport Parking ReviewsHow do our car parks measure up?
- Our Newcastle car parks were rated 8653 customers by
- Only the best, quality-assured parking
- Incredible 99.88% happy customer record
- Best Price GUARANTEE - FREE airport parking*
These are comments fed back to us by our customers after using our Newcastle Airport Parking services.
- 90% of customers who left a review for Newcastle Airport Parking would book again
- 8653 customers have given an average rating of
- Park and Fly Nice friendly staff
Mr Mcvie 18 Jul, 2014out of 5
- Official Long Stay Would be good to know witch product i am voting on - car park or airport lounge as i booked both with you. Parking was excellent but the Aspire lounge was very poor at Newcastle airport. Escape Lounge at Manchester is 100% better value for money in comparison.That said your your web site and telephone staff are very good and will use again. Thanks Andy
Mr Beattie 21 Jul, 2014out of 5
- Official Long Stay - Read more Official Long Stay reviews Everything went like clockwork.
Mr Stevenson 17 Jul, 2014out of 5
- Park and Fly Very efficient parking process and staff were so prompt and professional. Couldn't fault the parking arrangements or price.
With regard to the Aspire Lounge at Newcastle, we were totally shocked at the appalling lack of service, the hygiene standards or lack of them, the drunken behaviour of customers in there, swearing and ordering copious amounts of alcohol to gulp down before they left to board. There were three visible staff on the floor, the tables were dirty, there was no food to eat at all for the first 20 minutes and when I did address the issue the " barmaid" just shook her head as she attended to the queue of drunken travellers. It was no better than a night in Newcastle. We were in shock. An executive lounge that was once a pleasure to sit in, has become nothing more than a free ale house. The priority of the "barmaid" that day was keeping her queue happy and not the travellers that needed to rest, chat and relax before a long journey. There was one member of staff called Helen, what a professional lady she was, she actually took the time to listen to what we were politely saying and she got us some snacks. There were biscuit packets strewn all over, food and dirty plates littered the tables, the list is endless. I wont waste money ever again in there and not least to say I wont recommend the service to anyone.
Miss Todd 17 Jul, 2014out of 5
- Official Long Stay Car parks over-flowing, staff instructing drivers to park on sides of road. On return, long wait for transfer bus, parked & visited office as instructed to have ticket validated, to be told "no need" just put ticket in barrier!
Mrs Atkinson 17 Jul, 2014out of 5
- Official Long Stay Everything spot on!
Mr Hanratty 17 Jul, 2014out of 5
- Park and Fly The staff were fine. The only problem I had was that I couldn't find the car park! I panicked as it was time for me to check in. I asked a taxi driver and he couldn't help me either. I phoned both numbers on the info sheet. I was told it was out of hours so that wasn't helpful!! I was looking for a sign which said HOLIDAY EXTRAS and of course that's not the sign on the car park. All in all a bit traumatic for me but I got there in the end.
Mrs Magee 17 Jul, 2014out of 5
- Official Long Stay On our return journey a quick trip to long stay car park took 40 min at 3am. The bus went to every area apart from A. It also picked up holidaymakers! We just wanted to get to our car ASAP that's why we booked with you. We would have been quicker walking from the terminal 5 min max. Very disappointed and irritable at 3am with two patient yet tired children on board. Hopefully you can reply to my comments and improve the service for our holiday next year?
Mr Davidson 17 Jul, 2014out of 5
- Official Long Stay Booked the car park at Newcastle airport for 2 weeks, great price and no problems at all.
Mrs Mactavish 16 Jul, 2014out of 5
- Park and Fly Had to wait 15-20 minutes at the airport to get our pick up. It wasn't so bad because it was dry but it would be I expect if it was raining
Mr Mcvie 16 Jul, 2014out of 5
- Official Long Stay All we booked as expected and described. Everything went smoothly with no probs.
Mrs Craig 16 Jul, 2014out of 5
- Park and Fly The efficiency of the staff and their helpfulness as well as their politeness, when we got back it was just so simple everything was done and prepared , a very personal touch
Mr Spark 24 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Park and Fly quick,efficient,no fuss service at the cheapest price online
Mr Rowell 22 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Park and Fly Everything organised and straight forward, car ready on return
Ms Neale 21 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Official Long Stay When we arrived home with two young tired children we had a flat battery. The staff in the office at air parks were very helpful and got our car started in no time. Really helpful.
Mrs Gibson 19 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Park and Fly Better Than Before Cos it is closer
The returnwas so Quick
Mr Wedderburn 18 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Park and Fly location of site & polite and helpful staff, price of stay was reasonable as well.
Mr Marriott 08 Jan, 2014out of 5
- Official Long Stay competitive price,prompt pick-up,courteous driver,clean vehicle,speedy arrival to hotel
Mr Beresford 03 Jan, 2014out of 5
- Official Long Stay Excellent, exactly as advertised.
Mrs Clark 11 Jan, 2014out of 5
- Park and Fly excellent value , will use again .
Mr Tills 11 Jan, 2014out of 5
- Official Long Stay Staff couldn't have been more helpful and pleasant.
Mrs Nelson 12 Jan, 2014out of 5
- Official Long Stay Easy. Straight forward & reasonable price.
Miss Mallinson 21 Jan, 2014out of 5
- Park and Fly Speedy delivery, friendly staff and heat in office!!
Mr Ludbrook 18 Jan, 2014out of 5
- Official Long Stay the staff was great and helpful
Mrs Richardson 22 Jan, 2014out of 5