Park 'N' Fly at Glasgow Airport
Macdowell Street Paisley PA3 2NB
Book Glasgow Park 'n' Fly
Search parking at
to the airport
Park just 1.5 miles from the airport at Park 'N' Fly's secured car park. You'll be at the terminal in less than 10 minutes. You'll even be able to park your own car and keep your own keys.
Very good service; nice parking facilitiesMs Balcerek (Park N Fly)
See more Park N Fly customer reviews
Overall rating: 90%by 1273 guests
Reasons to book Glasgow Park N Fly
- Just 1.5 miles from the airport.
- Park your own car and keep your own keys.
- The car park has CCTV, security lighting, fencing, entry and exit barriers, security patrols and the Park Mark award from the police.
- Transfers to the airport are included in the price and take just 6 minutes.
Arrival at Glasgow Park N Fly
As you approach the entry barrier, the system will recognise your number plate automatically open. Park in an arrival bay and then make your way over to the booth to check in. Head to the waiting room or bus shelter to wait for the transfer bus. Then just hop on the bus to the terminal. It should only take around 6 minutes.
On your return to Glasgow Park N Fly
When you get to baggage claim, use the free phone to call Park 'N' Fly and arrange your transfer back to the car park. You will have received a card with their number when you checked in. Head to the bus stop area just outside the terminal on Bute Road. When you get back to the car park, the barrier will open automatically.
Vans and large vehicles may be charged an additional fee. Please call car park for additional details.
Please refer to Park 'N' Fly's terms & conditions before you arrive. They can be found here: airportparkandride.com/terms-conditions.
Glasgow Park N Fly Address
* Prices quoted are based on parking from the 13-01-2018 untill the 20-01-2018, valid as of 13-11-2017