(3 star hotel)
including 8 days parking
from the airport
Never too much Premier!
We thoroughly approve of cloning when it comes to the great value Premier Inn Manchester airport (Runger Lane) South. It's everything you need from a stay at one of our Manchester airport hotels: clean, comfortable and close to the airport, with well-equipped rooms and a reasonably-priced restaurant. No wonder it's so popular it's got an identical twin next door. In fact, we're rather surprised they didn't stretch to triplets.
Reasons to book
- Reasonable, reliable, roomy and relaxing: what's not to like about this great-value hotel?
- Tuck into two courses for one price in the great-value restaurant.
- The hugely impressive breakfast starts at 5.30am - and even that can feel like overly delayed gratification.
- All rooms have air conditioning, freeview TV, soundproofing and blackout curtains.
Great, found the hotel we wanted even tho it said it was unavailable through their direct website, also got a discount off the hotel parking because we booked with Holiday Extras! :)Mrs Ward (Manchester Premier Inn)
Information on hotel would be advisable as we got there about 7pm and got told we couldnt sit in restaurant as it was prebooking only. Not a fault of your own but would be really useful.Miss Taylor (Manchester Premier Inn)
Great directions and easy parking. Bus service excellent to and from the airport. Exiting car park was smooth and very easyMr Gaskell (Manchester Premier Inn)
The premier inn I used was close to the airport staff were friendly food was nice but no system for an early call for flightMiss Floyd (Manchester Premier Inn)
the telephone conversation with I think Nathan..(might be wrong) was both polite and helpful. everything went smoothly thanks a lotMrs Kassem (Manchester Premier Inn)
See more Manchester Premier Inn customer reviews
Overall rating: 90% by 589 guests
All rooms at the Premier Inn Manchester airport South have air conditioning, blackout curtains, soundproofing, freeview TV, an en-suite with a bath and shower, a hairdryer, tea and coffee and a phone. All rooms have wifi: it's free for half an hour, or £3 for 24 hours.
There is no room service.
The Premier Inn Manchester Airport South features a restaurant and a bar. There's wifi throughout: it's free for half an hour, or £3 for 24 hours. There's also a computer in reception which you can use to access the internet - it costs £3 for one hour.
- Internet access
The hotel's Thyme restaurant offers the same kind of atmosphere, service and food that you'd find at your local family pub, and it's not that much more expensive either. At an airport, that's fantastic value. Even better, you can pick from a few options to combine into a meal deal and save even more. The dinner menu is available from 17:00 to 21:45. After, it's a great place to enjoy a quiet pint.
Rail and Coach
- Manchester airport hotels with coach travel to Manchester airport included - Let someone else do the driving and rest the night before your flight.
- Manchester airport hotels with rail travel to Manchester airport included - Leave the car at home and catch the train to the airport, it's easy. Pre-book your train tickets and enjoy special reduced rail fares, unrestricted travel times, and avoid the motorway traffic. Perfect.
Arrival at the Premier Inn South
You can check in from 2pm.
Here are your directions to the hotel:
- Leave the M56 at junction six and take the Wilmslow Road exit at the roundabout.
- At the roundabout take the second exit.
- Take the first left into the hotel site.
- Take the next right into the hotel car park.
- There are two Premier Inns on the site, yours is the one on the left.
By public transport:
You can get a train or a coach to the airport, and then a taxi to the hotel at a special price of £6 one way for a saloon car (a bigger taxi will be £10 or £12). There's a free phone in each terminal, and at Manchester airport train station too, which will put you through to Wythenshawe Cars, the taxi company the hotel uses (or you can call them on 0161 436 4000).
You must check out by noon. The hotel will arrange a taxi to the airport for you at a special price of £6 one way for a saloon car (a bigger taxi will be £10 or £12). The journey will take about 10 minutes.
Getting to and from Manchester airport
The hotel will arrange a taxi to the airport for you at a special price of £6 one way for a saloon car (a bigger taxi will be £10 or £12). The journey will take about 10 minutes.
Premier Inn South address