Premier Inn Manchester Airport (Runger Lane South) Hotel
Runger Lane, Manchester M90 5DL
Book the Manchester Premier Inn
Search hotels at
including 8 days parking
from the airport
Never too much Premier!
We thoroughly approve of cloning when it comes to the great value Premier Inn Manchester airport (Runger Lane) South. It's everything you need from a stay at one of our Manchester airport hotels: clean, comfortable and close to the airport, with well-equipped rooms and a reasonably-priced restaurant. No wonder it's so popular it's got an identical twin next door. In fact, we're rather surprised they didn't stretch to triplets.
Reasons to book
- Reasonable, reliable, roomy and relaxing: what's not to like about this great-value hotel?
- Tuck into two courses for one price in the great-value restaurant.
- The hugely impressive breakfast starts at 5.30am - and even that can feel like overly delayed gratification.
- All rooms have air conditioning, freeview TV, soundproofing and blackout curtains.
Everything was fine and and went to planMr Smith (Premier Inn)
Car park needs resurfacing but other than that it was brilliant, convenient, well done done :)Mrs Smith (Premier Inn)
Great service No problems,will definitely use againMr Hawthorne (Premier Inn)
I USE PREMIER INN NEARLY EVERYTIME I TRAVEL IT IS VERY REASONABLE CLEAN AND TIDY VALUE FOR MONEYMrs Sims (Premier Inn)
Directions to hotel were totally wrongMrs Ferguson (Premier Inn)
See more Premier Inn customer reviews
Overall rating: 90%by 1420 guests
All rooms at the Premier Inn Manchester airport South have air conditioning, blackout curtains, soundproofing, freeview TV, an en-suite with a bath and shower, a hairdryer, tea and coffee and a phone. All rooms have wifi: it's free for half an hour, or £3 for 24 hours.
There is no room service.
The Premier Inn Manchester Airport South features a restaurant and a bar. There's wifi throughout: it's free for half an hour, or £3 for 24 hours. There's also a computer in reception which you can use to access the internet - it costs £3 for one hour.
- Internet access
The hotel's Thyme restaurant offers the same kind of atmosphere, service and food that you'd find at your local family pub, and it's not that much more expensive either. At an airport, that's fantastic value. Even better, you can pick from a few options to combine into a meal deal and save even more. The dinner menu is available from 17:00 to 21:45. After, it's a great place to enjoy a quiet pint.
Rail and Coach
- Manchester airport hotels with coach travel to Manchester airport included - Let someone else do the driving and rest the night before your flight.
- Manchester airport hotels with rail travel to Manchester airport included - Leave the car at home and catch the train to the airport, it's easy. Pre-book your train tickets and enjoy special reduced rail fares, unrestricted travel times, and avoid the motorway traffic. Perfect.
Arrival at the Premier Inn South
You can check in from 2pm.
Here are your directions to the hotel:
- Leave the M56 at junction six and take the Wilmslow Road exit at the roundabout.
- At the roundabout take the second exit.
- Take the first left into the hotel site.
- Take the next right into the hotel car park.
- There are two Premier Inns on the site, yours is the one on the left.
By public transport:
You can get a train or a coach to the airport, and then a taxi to the hotel at a special price of £6 one way for a saloon car (a bigger taxi will be £10 or £12). There's a free phone in each terminal, and at Manchester airport train station too, which will put you through to Wythenshawe Cars, the taxi company the hotel uses (or you can call them on 0161 436 4000).
You must check out by noon. The hotel will arrange a taxi to the airport for you at a special price of £6 one way for a saloon car (a bigger taxi will be £10 or £12). The journey will take about 10 minutes.
Getting to and from Manchester airport
On the day of your stay:1. Check in is from 2pm - your confirmation email will include driving directions and a postcode for sat navs if you need it.
2. Guests of the hotel can park overnight in the hotel car park for £5.
Getting from the hotel to the airport:- When you’re ready to go to the airport, head down to reception who will arrange a taxi for you.
- The taxi can be arranged for any time, 24 hours a day and will take approximately 10 minutes.
- The taxi will be a special price of £6 one way for a saloon car (or a bigger taxi will be £10 or £12).
Premier Inn South address
* Prices quoted are stays on the 26-03-2017, valid as of 19-01-2017