(3 star hotel)
within walking distance
Opposite the North terminal
Be among the first to stay at the Premier Inn - London Gatwick Airport - North Terminal, this hotel at busy Gatwick airport is brand new. Located directly opposite the North terminal, it has to be one of the best Gatwick airport hotels for convenience. A short stroll will see you at the North Terminal and a free, 3-minute monorail ride is all it takes to get to the South. All this and you'll still get everything you'd expect from a Premier Inn: comfy rooms, a great value restaurant and friendly staff, all for a fantastic price.
The staff were so helpful, we arrived to the premier inn at 20:40, and were greeted as soon as we go to reception by a lovely helpful man named Dean, he was very helpful! However me and my partner did not get much sleep as we right next to the monorail that went alongside the hotel so every 2-3 minutes we would hear it go past. The next morning we was greeted by another lovely man named Rafal, he had asked us if we'd slept well and we explained our situation and what had happend and he said that he would fully refund us our money back, however we have still not received the refund! Our overall stay was lovely and the food was delicious in the restaurant!Miss Jones (Gatwick Premier Inn)
No complaints at all. Check in and out very efficient, the staff were very good and the location is superb.Mrs Brown (Gatwick Premier Inn)
Very comfortable and quiet rooms. Staff all friendly and helpful. Food excellent. Good location to airport.Miss Clarson (Gatwick Premier Inn)
Staff very helpful. Hotel practically on the doorstep of the airport. Had a good night sleep. Highly recommended. Holidayextras checks in for you therefore checking in is great.Mr Phillips (Gatwick Premier Inn)
Just a minor point - there was no shaver point in the room and we had to go down to reception to borrow a plug/adaptor. The breakfast was lovely & the bed was comfortable and for that alone we'd recommend youMrs Tucker (Gatwick Premier Inn)
See more Gatwick Premier Inn customer reviews
Overall rating: 90% by 1034 guests
Arrival at the Premier Inn North Terminal
You can check in from 14:00. If you're parking overnight at the hotel, it will cost you £19.50.
Directions to the hotel:
- Leave the M23 at junction 9.
- Follow the slip road and you'll come to a large, oval-shaped motorway roundabout.
- If you're coming from the north, you'll need to take the second exit and if you're coming from the south, you'll need to take the first exit.
- You'll then go down the M23 for a short while and come to another roundabout, where you'll need to take the second exit onto Airport Way.
- After a while, you'll arrive at yet another roundabout and will need to take the first exit onto the North Terminal Approach.
- You'll then need to follow this road all the way round, past the Sofitel hotel, past the shuttle station and the multi-storey car park until you see the hotel on your right.
The latest time you can check out is noon.
The hotel is within walking distance of the North Terminal; to get to the South terminal, just a mile away, there is a free monorail, which runs every three minutes and takes just two minutes.
Getting to and from Gatwick airport
On the day of your stay:
Drive to the hotel - your confirmation will include directions and a postcode for sat navs. Overnight parking costs £19.50.
Getting from the hotel to the airport:
- The Premier Inn North is just a short walk from the North terminal.
- If you're flying from the South terminal, just walk to the North and then take the free monorail to the South.
- It runs every 3 minutes and only takes 2 minutes.
Premier Inn North Terminal address
Gatwick North Terminal,