Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport North Terminal Hotel
Premier Inn, Northway, Gatwick North Terminal, West Sussex RH6 0PH
Book the Gatwick Premier Inn North
Search hotels at
to the airport
Opposite the North terminal
Be among the first to stay at the Premier Inn - London Gatwick Airport - North Terminal, this hotel at busy Gatwick airport is brand new. Located directly opposite the North terminal, it has to be one of the best Gatwick airport hotels for convenience. A short stroll will see you at the North Terminal and a free, 3-minute monorail ride is all it takes to get to the South. All this and you'll still get everything you'd expect from a Premier Inn: comfy rooms, a great value restaurant and friendly staff, all for a fantastic price.
excellent fascilities. Best to book evening meal early as it gets very busy in the restaurantMr Treviso (Premier Inn)
See more Premier Inn customer reviews
Overall rating: 90%by 71 guests
Arrival at the Premier Inn North Terminal
You can check in from 14:00. If you're parking overnight at the hotel, it will cost you £19.50.
Directions to the hotel:
- Leave the M23 at junction 9.
- Follow the slip road and you'll come to a large, oval-shaped motorway roundabout.
- If you're coming from the north, you'll need to take the second exit and if you're coming from the south, you'll need to take the first exit.
- You'll then go down the M23 for a short while and come to another roundabout, where you'll need to take the second exit onto Airport Way.
- After a while, you'll arrive at yet another roundabout and will need to take the first exit onto the North Terminal Approach.
- You'll then need to follow this road all the way round, past the Sofitel hotel, past the shuttle station and the multi-storey car park until you see the hotel on your right.
The latest time you can check out is noon.
The hotel is within walking distance of the North Terminal; to get to the South terminal, just a mile away, there is a free monorail, which runs every three minutes and takes just two minutes.
Getting to and from Gatwick airport
On the day of your stay:
Drive to the hotel - your confirmation will include directions and a postcode for sat navs. Overnight parking costs £19.50.
Getting from the hotel to the airport:
- The Premier Inn North is just a short walk from the North terminal.
- If you're flying from the South terminal, just walk to the North and then take the free monorail to the South.
- It runs every 3 minutes and only takes 2 minutes.
Premier Inn North Terminal Additional Information
|Address||Premier Inn, |
Gatwick North Terminal,
|Disabled facilities||There are accessible rooms on all floors and lifts to all floors, so the whole hotel is wheelchair-accessible.|
|All rooms non-smoking|
|Phone in room|
* Prices quoted are stays on the 21-05-2017, valid as of 19-03-2017