Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport North Terminal Hotel
Premier Inn, Northway, Gatwick North Terminal, West Sussex RH6 0PH
Book the Gatwick Premier Inn North
Search hotels at
including 8 days parking
to the airport
Opposite the North terminal
Be among the first to stay at the Premier Inn - London Gatwick Airport - North Terminal, this hotel at busy Gatwick airport is brand new. Located directly opposite the North terminal, it has to be one of the best Gatwick airport hotels for convenience. A short stroll will see you at the North Terminal and a free, 3-minute monorail ride is all it takes to get to the South. All this and you'll still get everything you'd expect from a Premier Inn: comfy rooms, a great value restaurant and friendly staff, all for a fantastic price.
Everything went smoothly. Very friendly and helpful staff.Mrs Mileva (Premier Inn)
See more Premier Inn customer reviews
Overall rating: 90%by 112 guests
Arrival at the Premier Inn North Terminal
You can check in from 14:00. If you're parking overnight at the hotel, it will cost you £19.50.
Directions to the hotel:
- Leave the M23 at junction 9.
- Follow the slip road and you'll come to a large, oval-shaped motorway roundabout.
- If you're coming from the north, you'll need to take the second exit and if you're coming from the south, you'll need to take the first exit.
- You'll then go down the M23 for a short while and come to another roundabout, where you'll need to take the second exit onto Airport Way.
- After a while, you'll arrive at yet another roundabout and will need to take the first exit onto the North Terminal Approach.
- You'll then need to follow this road all the way round, past the Sofitel hotel, past the shuttle station and the multi-storey car park until you see the hotel on your right.
The latest time you can check out is noon.
The hotel is within walking distance of the North Terminal; to get to the South terminal, just a mile away, there is a free monorail, which runs every three minutes and takes just two minutes.
Getting to and from Gatwick airport
On the day of your stay:
Drive to the hotel - your confirmation will include directions and a postcode for sat navs. Overnight parking costs £19.50.
Getting from the hotel to the airport:
- The Premier Inn North is just a short walk from the North terminal.
- If you're flying from the South terminal, just walk to the North and then take the free monorail to the South.
- It runs every 3 minutes and only takes 2 minutes.
Premier Inn North Terminal Additional Information
|Address||Premier Inn, |
Gatwick North Terminal,
|Disabled facilities||There are accessible rooms on all floors and lifts to all floors, so the whole hotel is wheelchair-accessible.|
|All rooms non-smoking|
|Phone in room|
* Prices quoted are stays on the 17-09-2017, valid as of 14-07-2017