Queensferry Hotel at Edinburgh Airport
St Margaret’s Head, North Queensferry, Fife KY11 1HP
Book The Queensferry Hotel
Search hotels at
including 8 days parking
from the airport
Start your holiday early at the Queensferry hotel
The Queensferry hotel near Edinburgh Airport is a relaxing retreat only 8 miles from the terminal. When you stay here, you'll have stunning views of the River Forth in idyllic surroundings - you'll feel like your holiday has started early! When you're ready for dinner, visit the Queenferry's own Shore restaurant where you can dine on a variety of English and international dishes and, if you fancy a drink afterwards, you can always wander over to the 24-hour bar for a pint.
The Queensferry is new to our list of Edinburgh airport hotels and offers something a little different, so be sure to have a read of what's on offer.
Arrival at the Queensferry
You can check-in from 14:00. Overnight parking is included in the price.
Here are your directions to the hotel:
- From the M90, keep heading south towards Deep Sea World.
- The road will become the A90 after you pass junction 1, and you should take the first slip road on your left.
- The road will come out to a roundabout in front of the Ferrytoll Park and Ride, and you should take the third exit.
- Follow the road under the bridge, around the large oval roundabout and take a left following the sign for Deep Sea World.
- Keep going down this road and you'll see the hotel on your left.
Google maps has a bit of difficulty with the directions to the hotel, so we advise not using those as a reference.
You must check out by 11:00. You'll need to drive to Airparks, where your car will stay while you're away.
Here are your directions from the hotel to the car park:
- As you come out of the hotel, take a right and travel back along the road you drove down on.
- You'll come out to the large oval roundabout, where you should take the third exit onto the slip road. This will take you back onto the A90.
- Keep going along the A90 and over the Forth Road Bridge.
- Keep on the A90 for a few miles and when you're on Queensferry Road, you'll come out at a crossroad, where you'll need to take a left onto the A902.
- Keep on this road, taking the second exit at the roundabout and continuing ahead on Maybury Road.
- At the end of the road, take a right onto the A8.
- Keep on the A8 then take the left hand slip road onto a roundabout, where you'll need to take the second exit.
- Almost straight away, you'll come to yet another roundabout and will need to take the second exit onto Eastfield Road.
- Take the second exit at the next roundabout and keep going on Eastfield Road.
- After a short while, you'll arrive at yet another roundabout, where you should take the first exit onto Fairview Road.
- At the end of this road, take a right.
- The car park is the second exit at the final roundabout.
Getting to and from Edinburgh airport
The car park runs a bus to the terminal for those parking there. It takes 2 minutes and runs continuously 24 hours a day and is included in the price.
When you get back, just catch the transfer bus from where it dropped you off and you'll be taken back to the car park to collect your car.
Queensferry Additional Information
|Address||St Margaret’s Head,|
|Disabled facilities||The hotel has wheelchair accessible bedrooms, walk-in showers and plenty of lifts for disabled customers.|
|All rooms non-smoking|
|Phone in room|
* Prices quoted are stays on the 01-10-2017, valid as of 27-07-2017