Radisson Blu Hotel Manchester Airport
Chicago Avenue, Manchester Airport, M90 3RA
Book the Manchester Radisson Blu
Search hotels at
Exclusive email offers
Sign up for special offers direct to your inbox
We treat your privacy very seriously!
including 8 days parking
to the airport
Price Promise Savings
Just a stone's throw away from all three terminals by an elevated walkway, the Radisson Blu Hotel at Manchester airport is the ultimate in convenience. Dine in the Phileas Fogg Restaurant, with floor to ceiling glass windows, and admire the panoramic views of the airport. One of our most popular Manchester airport hotels, the Radisson Blu hotel is the perfect way to start your holiday.
Reasons to book
- Connected to terminals 1 and 2 by a covered walkway - and terminal 3 too, though it's a slightly longer trek.
- Our most luxurious Manchester airport hotel. In fact, one of our most luxurious hotels, full stop.
- Enjoy panoramic views of the airport through the Phileas Fogg Restaurant's floor-to-ceiling windows - and some delicious food too.
- Beautifully-designed rooms in four different styles: Scandinavian, Oriental, Maritime and Italian.
Rooms at the Manchester Radisson Blu airport hotel feature an en-suite bathroom, TV with satellite, telephone, radio, modem point, wireless internet connection/WiFi, hairdryer, trouser press, safe, air conditioning and tea and coffee making facilities.
Room service is available 24 hours a day at the Manchester Radisson Blu airport hotel.
Everything ran like clockwork made the start and end of our journey hazzle free.Mrs Edwards (Radisson Blu)
See more Radisson Blu customer reviews
Overall rating: 86%by 12 guests
The Radisson Blu Manchester Airport features the Phileas Fogg Restaurant, Runway Brasserie, express laundry facilities and Pace Health Club.
- Leisure facilities
- Swimming pool
- Room service
- Internet access
- Conference facilities
The Phileas Fogg serves breakfast from 6am to 10.30am and dinner from 6.30pm to 10pm. The Runway Brasserie and bar is open from 11am to 11pm.
Rail and Coach
- Manchester airport hotels with coach travel to Manchester airport included - Let someone else do the driving and rest the night before your flight.
- Manchester airport hotels with rail travel to Manchester airport included - Leave the car at home and catch the train to the airport, it's easy. Pre-book your train tickets and enjoy special reduced rail fares, unrestricted travel times, and avoid the motorway traffic. Perfect.
Arrival at the Radisson Blu
You can check in from 3pm.
Here are your directions to the hotel:
Leave the M56 at junction 6 and follow signs to the airport. The hotel is connected to terminals 1 and 2 by a covered walkway.
You must check out by noon.
You can walk to all three terminals from the hotel. It's connected to terminals 1 and 2 by a covered walkway, and terminal 1 is connected to terminal 3. It's about a 10-minute walk to terminal 1, five minutes to terminal 2 and 15 minutes to terminal 3. If you find 15 minutes too long a walk with suitcases, there's also a bus to terminal 3 or you can get a taxi, which would probably cost about £5 to £10.
Getting to and from Manchester airport
On the day of your stay:1. Check in is from 3pm - your confirmation email will include driving directions and a postcode for sat navs if you need it.
2. Guests of the hotel can park overnight in the hotel car park for £12.
Getting from the hotel to the airport:- You can walk to terminal 1 in 10 minutes or terminal 2 in 5 minutes via the Skylink (a covered moving walkway).
- You can walk to terminal 3 in 15 minutes or alternatively you can get a taxi to the terminal which will cost around £5-10.
Radisson Blu address
* Prices quoted are stays on the 23-04-2017, valid as of 22-02-2017