Radisson Blu Hotel Manchester Airport
Chicago Avenue, Manchester Airport, M90 3RA
Book the Manchester Radisson Blu
Search hotels at
including 8 days parking
to the airport
Price Promise Savings
Just a stone's throw away from all three terminals by an elevated walkway, the Radisson Blu Hotel at Manchester airport is the ultimate in convenience. Dine in the Phileas Fogg Restaurant, with floor to ceiling glass windows, and admire the panoramic views of the airport. One of our most popular Manchester airport hotels, the Radisson Blu hotel is the perfect way to start your holiday.
Reasons to book
- Connected to terminals 1 and 2 by a covered walkway - and terminal 3 too, though it's a slightly longer trek.
- Our most luxurious Manchester airport hotel. In fact, one of our most luxurious hotels, full stop.
- Enjoy panoramic views of the airport through the Phileas Fogg Restaurant's floor-to-ceiling windows - and some delicious food too.
- Beautifully-designed rooms in four different styles: Scandinavian, Oriental, Maritime and Italian.
Rooms at the Manchester Radisson Blu airport hotel feature an en-suite bathroom, TV with satellite, telephone, radio, modem point, wireless internet connection/WiFi, hairdryer, trouser press, safe, air conditioning and tea and coffee making facilities.
Room service is available 24 hours a day at the Manchester Radisson Blu airport hotel.
We have stayed at the Raddisson before and did not disappoint this timeMrs Sowerby (Radisson Blu)
See more Radisson Blu customer reviews
Overall rating: 90%by 96 guests
The Radisson Blu Manchester Airport features the Phileas Fogg Restaurant, Runway Brasserie, express laundry facilities and Pace Health Club.
- Leisure facilities
- Swimming pool
- Room service
- Internet access
- Conference facilities
The Phileas Fogg serves breakfast from 6am to 10.30am and dinner from 6.30pm to 10pm. The Runway Brasserie and bar is open from 11am to 11pm.
Rail and Coach
- Manchester airport hotels with coach travel to Manchester airport included - Let someone else do the driving and rest the night before your flight.
- Manchester airport hotels with rail travel to Manchester airport included - Leave the car at home and catch the train to the airport, it's easy. Pre-book your train tickets and enjoy special reduced rail fares, unrestricted travel times, and avoid the motorway traffic. Perfect.
Arrival at the Radisson Blu
You can check in from 3pm.
Here are your directions to the hotel:
- Leave the M56 at junction 5.
- Take the exit towards Manchester airport.
- At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto World Way.
- At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto Chicago Ave.
- At the roundabout take the 4th exit.
- Turn left and the hotel will be on your right.
The hotel is connected to terminals 1 and 2 by a covered walkway.
You must check out by noon.
You can walk to all three terminals from the hotel. It's connected to terminals 1 and 2 by a covered walkway, and terminal 1 is connected to terminal 3. It's about a 10-minute walk to terminal 1, five minutes to terminal 2 and 15 minutes to terminal 3. If you find 15 minutes too long a walk with suitcases, there's also a bus to terminal 3 or you can get a taxi, which would probably cost about £5 to £10.
Getting to and from Manchester airport
On the day of your stay:Drive or take the train to the Radisson Blu hotel - driving directions and a satnav will be on your email confirmation.
Check in from 2pm.
Getting from the hotel to the airport:Check out of the hotel by 12pm.
You can walk to all terminals in 5-15 minutes, or the hotel can arrange a taxi for you for around £5.
Radisson Blu Additional Information
|Disabled facilities||There are four fully adapted rooms, and another 13 which are wheelchair accessible.|
|Phone in room|
* Prices quoted are stays on the 26-11-2017, valid as of 22-09-2017