- 86% of customers who left a review for Stansted Airport Lounges would book again
- 721 customers have given an average rating of
- Escape Lounge It was a great start to our holiday.
The food & drink available was excellent value for money.
The staff were extremely professional & friendly.
Mrs Rainey 25 Mar, 2017out of 5
- Escape Lounge A great experience. Will definitely recommend to others. Only disappointment was the toilets were not exclusive to the lounge. Staff and food etc excellent.
Mrs Johnson 23 Mar, 2017out of 5
- Escape Lounge At first we wasn't sure we had an allocated seat, but were given the complimentary ones.
Mrs Sumpter 19 Mar, 2017out of 5
- Escape Lounge In general the service was excellent but the cob/bab was not fresh is was dry and hard
Mr Peach 14 Jan, 2017out of 5
- Escape Lounge The environment far exceeded expectations.
Mr Tuck 11 Jan, 2017out of 5
- Escape Lounge Enjoyed my visit to the escape lounge, liked being able just to help myself to the food and drink and I found it relaxing being away from the business of the airport terminal. The staff were all very friendly and helpful.
Mrs Byng 19 Dec, 2016out of 5
- Escape Lounge Everything was fabulous the wine, beer and the available food. Great to be relaxed before travereling, well worth every penny. The staff were all so friendly and helpful too. Makes such a difference. Thanks again and see you soon!
Mrs Reeve 13 Dec, 2016out of 5
- Escape Lounge Staff were nice but There were no crisps anything like that it was very basic
Mr Allen 12 Dec, 2016out of 5
- Escape Lounge Yes everything was perfect!!
Mr Reddin 12 Dec, 2016out of 5
- Escape Lounge We had a very enjoyable visit to the Airport lounge at Stansted airport. There was an excellent choice of food and drink, including alcohol, which was all complimentary. It was a very good start to our holiday.
Mrs Roderick 03 Dec, 2016out of 5
- Escape Lounge Overall the standard and comfort was not that we have experienced at Gatwick. There was no tabale reserved and that had trouble finding our booking.
Mrs Cave 30 Nov, 2016out of 5
- Escape Lounge Great experience, would definitely recommend. Many thanks.
Mr Lorenzini 29 Nov, 2016out of 5
- Escape Lounge Yes to all the above , I nice way to start unwinding before flying
Mr Davey 10 Nov, 2016out of 5
- Escape Lounge An excellent way to start the weekend we had in Dublin for my dad's eightieth birthday!
Ms Bregan 01 Nov, 2016out of 5
- Escape Lounge Very helpful and informative.
Ms Webb 07 Nov, 2016out of 5
- Escape Lounge Brilliant start to our mini city break for our birthdays
Ms Jones 30 Oct, 2016out of 5
- Escape Lounge Apart from the fire alarm going off 20 minutes after we arrived and had to evacuate the lounge for 20 min while a couple of fireman checked it out, our visit was very relaxing.
i feel that the staff were very helpful and the service on this visit was the best we have received. We use the lounge at least twice a year and would definitely recommend to friends and family.
Mrs Haynes 02 Nov, 2016out of 5
- Escape Lounge Lovely start to our birthday mini break Friendly helpful staff Would book Escspe every time from now on
Ms Jones 27 Oct, 2016out of 5
- Escape Lounge More canteen facilities than lounge, but good to get away from the crowds. Long queues at security meant we didn't spend as long here as hoped.
Mr Whitton 20 Oct, 2016out of 5
- Escape Lounge Everything was super. Good value for money.
Mr Grimes 16 Oct, 2016out of 5
- Escape Lounge Everything was brilliant, really nice surroundings, very attentive staff. Lovely start to our holiday
Mrs Gibbs 23 Sep, 2016out of 5
- Escape Lounge Service was excellent. Good was perfect just what we wanted before our flight. Would highly recommend this and would definitely use the escape lounge again.
Mr Alexander 20 Sep, 2016out of 5
- Escape Lounge Staff helpful and accommodating - Prosecco reasonably priced
Mr Wilkinson 02 Sep, 2016out of 5
- Escape Lounge It was excellent. Will book again
Mrs Yetman 02 Sep, 2016out of 5