Airparks at Gatwick, now Purple Parking, has offered affordable and secure parking at Gatwick Airport since 1978. To book one of our most popular airport car parks visit Purple Parking Gatwick or fill out the form to the left.
Purple Parking's fifty-strong team of passionate parkers take pride in quickly, efficiently and safely parking two million cars a year. They also take pride in offering amazing value for money and plenty of good old-fashioned customer service. That's why Airparks has one of our highest levels of repeat custom.
Airparks Gatwick is easy to find, perched on the edge of the runway, just follow our directions, use our map or put your postcode into our directions finder. And when you arrive, parking is easy too. Simply pull up in the arrivals bay, check in at reception and hop on one of the comfortable, brand new buses to the airport - ten minutes to the north terminal or fifteen to the south terminal.
One of Airparks' fully insured, professional drivers will park your car for you, in one of over four and a half thousand spaces, and look after it until you return. There are regular patrols and your car is insured all the time it's with them. It'll be ready and waiting in one of the departures bays when you step off the transfer bus.
If you don't want to waste a minute of your holiday, you might want to try out some of Airparks' extra-special time-saving services. They can meet you at the terminal and drive your car to Airparks while you stroll to check-in, keep your car under cover while you're away, bring your car back to the terminal when you return or clean your car, inside and out. You can add any of these options when you check out.
I know that staff need to move our cars, but was a bit miffed to find that my passenger seat & head rest had been moved, I know it sounds trivial, but if youâ€™re going to transport fellow workers, please leave things as you find them.Mrs Millsom (Gatwick Airparks)
We always use holiday extras when leaving our car at the airport whilst going on holiday. Everything goes smoothly and weve never had a problem. Excellent service, thanks everyone.Mrs Perkins (Gatwick Airparks)
No issues at all, from arrival to departure. We left our car by reception booked in and got our bus. On the way home bus came quickly and our car was at reception waiting for us. Will definitely use again.Ms Ashton (Gatwick Airparks)
Need more frequent collections from airport back to parking area.Mr Rehinsi (Gatwick Airparks)
Booking in not as guidance given on website and leaving keys in Lane box number but instead asked to leave on seat with doors unlocked.
Lights to car left on upon our return.
Window partly left open.
Always use holiday extras for holidays used this time for business travel and honestly you are awesomeMr Tarling (Gatwick Airparks)
Always perfect never an issue
See more Gatwick Airparks customer reviews
Overall rating: 88% by 15568 guests
Reasons to book Gatwick Airparks
- Purple is the new name for Airparks, our most-popular Gatwick parking, and, with this package, you can change the details later if needed.
- 98% of customers tell us they would book again.
- Fast, frequent transfers to the airport.
- Fully insured and accredited by the Association of Chief Police Officers.
Arrival at Gatwick Airparks
- Park in one of the arrivals bays and take note of the lane number.
- Head to reception to check-in and present a copy of your booking confirmation to a member of staff.
- Once you have checked in, drop your car keys in the red box with your lane number and you'll be given a ticket.
- Keep this safe as you'll need to show it to the bus driver. It will also have instructions on the back for when you return.
- Get the shuttle bus to the airport, while your car is parked for you.
- It takes 10 minutes to reach the North and South terminals. The bus runs 24 hours a day on the hour, 20 past the hour and 20 to the hour.
Getting to and from Gatwick airport
Arriving at the car park:
Park in one of the arrivals bays, take note of the number and head to reception to check in. Present a copy of your booking confirmation and drop your keys in the red box.
You'll be given a ticket, which you need to show to the bus driver. It will also have instructions on the back for when you return.
Hop on the car park’s shuttle bus to the airport. It takes 10 minutes to reach the North and South terminals and buses run every 20 minutes.
Returning to the car park:
When you return catch the bus from where it dropped you off. Your car will be waiting in one of the collection bays, so all you need to do is pick up your keys from reception and make your way home.
On your return to Gatwick Airparks
Catch the shuttle bus back to the car park - you'll need to show the ticket you were given at check-in to the driver.
From the North terminal:
Turn right out of the terminal, follow the signs to the bus stop and catch your bus at stop 6.
From the South terminal:
Go out of the terminal, head down to the ground level, turn left and catch your bus at stop 7 or 8.
Once you get back to the car park:
- Collect your keys from reception.
- Drive to the exit and scan the barcode attached to your keys at the exit barrier to get out.
Note - If you return early you will need to contact the car park directly to give them as much notice as possible. If you don't, there may be a delay before you get your car back. No refund can be given for any booked parking that you don't use.
We recommend that you give yourself 45 minutes to drop your car and keys off and transfer to the airport.
The car park has a height limit of 2.1 metres. It also doesn't take motorbikes or scooters, commercial vehicles, minibuses, high-sided vehicles, mobile homes, lorries, caravans or vehicles with trailers.
Please note Purple Parking Park and Ride cannot accept:
- Commercial vehicles of any variant.
- Medium panelled or windowed vans such as a VW Transporter, VW Caddy, Ford Transit or short wheel based vehicles of any description.
- Large panelled or windowed vans such as a Mercedes Sprinter, VW Crafter, Renault Master, Ford Transit or long wheel based vehicles of any description.
- All variants of mini buses.
Please note your car may be stored at the Purple Parking overflow car park whilst you are away.
Booking confirmations can be printed or shown on your phone or device.
Gatwick Airparks Address