Notice: This car park is now closed. We have a choice of other great parking services at Glasgow Airport; take a look at our Glasgow airport parking page or enter your dates on this page and click 'Search' to compare all the best parking.
It's open 24 hours a day, has round-the-clock transfers included in the price, and award-winning security. All of which makes Airparks Glasgow attractive - but the unbeatable prices are what make it compelling. You won't find better value parking at Glasgow airport - you can try, but you're probably better off looking for the needle in that haystack.
parking was fine. paid to have amy car washed and waxed whist away but it was obvious it had not been done. Following discussion with receptionist and inspection of the car they offered to do it right away. As I had been travelling for a considerable amout of hours i declined and requested a refund which was paid. In saying all of this I would use the company again as the parking arrangemnets were excellent and you do have to allow for mistakes at times.Miss Aitken (Glasgow Airparks)
Used airplanes for the first time and will definitely use again. Easy to find and staff very helpful. Coach runs regularly to airport.Ms Findlay (Glasgow Airparks)
i have used Airparks at Linwood for over 20 years. I have always found the desk staff and coach drivers very friendly and helpul. I have now used the Silver Valet extra a few times and have been delighted with the thoroughness of the work done. I would recoomend using this excellent value service.Mrs Robertson (Glasgow Airparks)
I have no improvements to advise as you do a good job and I have used you many times with no complaintsMr Burns (Glasgow Airparks)
Yes, everything was fine. Good instructions, found Airparks with no problem and would definitely book with them again. :)Mrs Forsyth (Glasgow Airparks)
See more Glasgow Airparks customer reviews
Overall rating: 90% by 1052 guests
Reasons to book Glasgow Airparks
- Easy parking for an easy price - park your own car and keep your keys.
- Transfers when you need them, taking around 5 minutes.
- Excellent security with CCTV, fences and floodlights.
Arrival at Glasgow Airparks
Pull up to the barrier and it will read your number plate and lift to let you in. If you have any problems, press the intercom button. You can drive in and park your car, then head to reception to book your transfer bus. It runs when needed, takes 5 minutes and is included in the price.
The sign at the entrance says to go to reception first to request a transfer while you park your car, but you don't have to do this. It's just a timesaving feature that can be useful if you're in a group.
Getting to and from Glasgow airport
Arriving at the car park
Drive to the car park - driving directions and a postcode for your satnav will be on your booking confirmation. The barrier will recognise your car reg and lift automatically. Drive in, park in any space and keep your keys.
Then, catch the included shuttle bus to the terminal from reception. It runs when needed 24 hours a day and takes 5 minutes.
Returning to the car park
When you return, once you?ve collected your luggage, call the car park to request a pick up. Catch the shuttle bus back to the car park from bus stop 5 outside arrivals. Drive to the barrier which will lift, then drive home.
On your return to Glasgow Airparks
When you get through security, call 0141 280 7771 and press option 2 to let the car park know you're coming. Wait at bus stop 5 outside Arrivals and the car park will come and pick you up in their transfer bus. Collect your car and leave by the barrier. If you have any problems getting out, press the intercom.
- If you have any problems, just press the intercom button and quote the four-digit code printed on your confirmation.
- The sign at the entrance says to go to reception first to request a transfer while you park your car, but you don't have to do this. It's just a timesaving feature that can be useful if you're in a group.
- Early or late? The car park offers a grace period until 12 midnight at their discretion. Any longer than this and you?ll be charged the car park?s standard rate of £5 per day. Please note this is subject to change.
- Help us go green! There?s no need to print out your booking confirmation, just show it on your mobile device or even better try out our handy app.
- Most standard cars (without trailers/not commercial vehicles) will be accepted at the car park as long as they fit under the 2.5m barrier and fit in a standard-size parking bay (2.4m x 4.8m).
Glasgow Airparks Address