Airparks ShortRun Luton Airport
Kimpton Road, Luton, Bedfordshire LU2 0SX
Book Airparks ShortRun Luton
Search parking at
to the airport
Effortless parking just 5 minutes from the terminal
Holiday Extras are thrilled to announce that we are now offering our customers parking at Airparks ShortRun Luton Airport. The facility holds the Park Mark - an award given to car parks after they are inspected by police to ensure security is top notch. This award means the car park is reviewed annually to ensure it maintains its high standards, giving you peace of mind that your car is in safe hands whilst you're away. The car park is just 5 minutes away from the airport by transfer bus, and customers won't even need to worry about hunting for a space - the fully-insured drivers take care of that for you.
When you arrive, park in front of the check-in building and register yourself with one of the on-hand staff inside. They'll ask for your confirmation, and give you a ticket - you'll need to keep this somewhere safe for when you get back. Then just hop on the transfer bus - it's included in the price. On your return, the bus runs on demand so just give the car park a ring on the number provided on your confirmation when you're ready to go. Hand in your ticket, pick up your keys and you'll be ready to go.
This is the only one of our Luton Airport car parks with the option to park in a bigger space, so we would recommend this facility for our customers with larger vehicles - the maximum length of a parking space here is 9.6m. We would always advise you to book as far in advance as possible - the sooner you book, the lower the cost.
Very helpfulMr Donald (Airparks ShortRun)
See more Airparks ShortRun customer reviews
Overall rating: 86%by 827 guests
Reasons to book Airparks ShortRun
- Fast transfers that'll have you at the terminal in 5 minutes.
- Your car will be in good hands with the car park's award-winning security.
- Everything is done for you - you won't even need to park!
Arrival at Airparks ShortRun
When you get to the car park, park in front of the check-in building. It's on the right, inside the main gates. Offload your bags and head to the check-in building. There, you'll be met by one of the car park's friendly staff who'll take your keys and check you in. Make sure you have your booking confirmation with you. You'll be given a ticket that'll you'll need to keep with you for your return, and the staff will park your car for you. Then, just hop on the transfer bus to the airport and you'll be there in 5 minutes.
Getting to and from Luton airport
Arriving at the car park:When you arrive at the car park simply park outside the check-in building and unload your luggage.
Head inside and a member of staff will check you in and take your keys. You’ll be given a ticket which you’ll need to keep for your return.
Then all you need to do is take the shuttle bus to the terminal. It runs on demand 24 hours a day, and only takes 5 minutes.
Returning to the car park:When you return just give the car park a call and they’ll arrange for the bus to come and collect you. Then hand in your ticket, collect your keys and pick up your car.
On your return to Airparks ShortRun
Once you have collected your luggage, call the car park on 0800 298 5899 to arrange for the transfer bus to collect you.
You'll then need to leave the terminal, follow signs for the drop zone and look out for a black Mercedes sprinter (this will be your shuttle bus). Get the bus back to the car park and when you get back, just head to reception to hand in your ticket, collect your keys and pick up your car.
If you lose your ticket, you'll need to answer some security questions and show photo ID, so make sure you have one with you.
If you return early, you will need to contact the car park directly to give them as much notice as possible. If you don't, there may be a delay before you get your car back. You can't get a refund for any booked parking that you don't use.
- Please let ShortRun know before you arrive if you require any assistance or if your vehicle has been adapted for accessibility purposes.
- If you have sports equipment or lots of luggage, you may need to wait for a bus with more space during busy times, so make sure you leave yourself plenty of time to get to the airport.
- Maximum vehicle dimensions are 2m wide x 2.1m high x 5m long. The car park cannot accept any high-sided vehicles, minibuses, mobile homes, lorries, caravans, trailers or vehicles larger than the above maximum dimensions. There are larger spaces for longer vehicles, but you’ll need to book the ‘Larger vehicle’ package for those. Vehicles with a taxi license plate can be parked on-site, but cannot use the Return Greet or Meet and Greet services offered by ShortRun. .
- Vehicles with a taxi license plate can be parked on-site, but cannot use the Return Greet or Meet and Greet services offered by ShortRun.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – Due to the ongoing redevelopment works at Luton Airport, your transfers to and from the airport may take longer than normal. We recommend you allow at least an extra hour for your transfer to the Airport particularly at peak times.
The peak travel times for Luton airport are all day Friday, Saturday and Sunday and between 0400 and 0900, 1300 and 1500 and 1700 and 1900 on other days.
Airparks ShortRun Address
* Prices quoted are based on parking from the 16-02-2018 untill the 23-02-2018, valid as of 17-12-2017