(2 star hotel)
from the airport
Easy come, easy go
If youre planning to stay at the Heathrow easyhotel the night before you leave for your holiday, you can save time and money by booking your parking at the same time as you book your room.
The easyHotel Heathrow offers a secure on-site car park for all guests of the hotel. Simply arrive, park in a space and check in as normal. You will need to fill out a short form at reception and then leave this on your dashboard for the duration of your time away; but theres no need to leave the key you can keep your it with you when you jet off, safe in the knowledge that nobody else has access to your car.
To reach the airport for your flight, the hotel offers two methods of transportation, both bookable at reception. The Heathrow Hoppa bus costs £4.50 per person each way and will pick you up from the hotels front door and drop you at either terminal 1 or terminal 3, a 15 to 20 minute drive away.
Alternatively, the easyHotel has a deal with a local minicab firm who will pick you up at any time and take you to any of the airports five terminals. Journey time to terminals 1 and 3 is 10 minutes, while terminals 4 and 5 is a 15 minutes.
easyHotel room-only procedures
On the day of your stay:
Make your way to the hotel. Detailed driving instructions and a postcode for satnavs will be on your confirmation email. Overnight parking is available for £10 per car.
Getting to the airport from the hotel:
The Heathrow Hoppa shuttle bus runs regularly to terminals 2 and 3 during the airport’s opening hours:
T2 and T3:
- For terminals 2 and 3, get the bus H8.
- The first bus from Terminal 2 is at 4:27am and then every 45 minutes until 11:47pm.
- From Terminal 3 the first bus is at 4:22am, then every 45 minutes until 11:42pm.
- You'll need to book the shuttle bus in advance at reception when you check in as the hotel need at least 40 minutes notice to arrange this for you.
When bought in advance, tickets cost £4.50 per person one way and £8 return. They cost £5 for a single and £9 return if purchased from the driver on the day. Up to 2 children under 15 can travel free with a paying adult.
T4 and T5:
- If you’re flying from terminals 4 or 5,catch the Hoppa to terminals 2 and 3 then use the Heathrow Express train.
- Trains run every 15 minutes and are free between Heathrow terminals.