- 82% of customers who left a review for Birmingham Airport Lounges would book again
- 1639 customers have given an average rating of
- Aspire Lounge Lounge was comfortable and tidy, selection of drinks was limited though, and ran out of white wine after one glass with no replacement available, which was very disappointing as that was the only alcohol we drink.
Mr Comley 20 Oct, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Food was great and so many drinks to choose from would definitely recommend this lounge
Herr Babel 22 Sep, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Every thing went as expected. I have used the facility before and I highly recommend it
Mr Bradford 22 Sep, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Airport was very busy on the day we flew so it was lovely to have a relaxing place to wait for our flight
Food was lovely(especially the scones with jam and clotted cream )
Coffee was good and a g&t was also welcome
Plenty of seats and couldn't fault the service
Have already booked for our next trip
Mrs Hocknull 15 Sep, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge We stayed in the quiet area so very peaceful, plenty of lovely hot/ cold food and drinks available
Herr Kehren 10 Sep, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge The lounge was just as we expected and was a fantastic start to our holiday. Relaxing atmosphere with good food and drinks available at all times.
Mr Schaefer 23 Aug, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Great value for money - just what was needed.
Herr Spiller 13 Aug, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Staff very helpful always replacing things quickly
Mrs Dale 10 Aug, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Brilliant service no complaints.
Plenty of choice in the aspire lounge it was quiet busy and the staff were very helpful.
Mr Haywood 01 Aug, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Not a very professional greeting upon arrival. Staff made us feel like we should have known the layout / format. Not much space and no toilet facilities. TVâ€™s didnâ€™t work. Food was reasonable.
Ms Schulze 29 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Not used Birmingham before. Based on previous visits to East Midlands Airport Lounge we found the choice of food very limited at Birmingham Aspire & the area a bit cramped
Mr Payne 26 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge 1st time we loved it will def book again. Already recommending to.our friends
Herr Dekker 21 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Really worth the extra cost to be out of the hustle and bustle of the terminal would definitely recommend and will be using this facility again
Herr Beckmann 16 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge It was incredibly easy to book, and I was so pleased I added the delay option as our flight was delayed.
The staff in the Aspire Lounge at Birmingham were very friendly and efficient the food and drink were of a good quality and plentiful. A great start to our holiday. Would definitely use again.
Mr Dahlmann 06 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Yes very good service and nice relaxed way to wait for plane plenty of food and drink available
Mr Conway 26 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Relaxing experience and good value away from the hustle and bustle downstairs.
Mr Adams 25 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Very comfortable and relaxing atmosphere. Refreshments good but probably could do with a little more variety at lunch time e.g. sandwiches.
Frau Schol 22 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Arrived at Birmingham airport lounge there wasnâ€™t any food out asked staff and we were snubbed later on we tried again as we were a family party of 9 with 2 young children and quite rudely told it would be another 10 minutes, when food was eventually brought out it was in drips and drabs.Huge disappointment as I have used various empire lounge in areas across the country would never use this one again has put my family off from flying from Birmingham airport massive disappointment.
Herr Galle 21 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge A quiet lounge. Comfortable seating. Specific quiet areas. Plates and glasses collected regularly. Easy to get spirits/ drinks as self service. Food rather disappointing and disappeared quickly when replenished. Not much variety
Mr Heinzmann 01 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge The lounge was quiet and relatively clean. The choice of beverages was very good. However the food choices were limited. The snacks were okay. In all just for the peace and quiet we were fairly happy with our experience.
Herr Hopf 30 May, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Great choice of food and drinks.Will definitely book again
Herr Ramseyer 26 Apr, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Comfy relaxing lounge good selection of food and drinks
Herr Herbst 24 Apr, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge yes all was fabulous. the staff at maple parking were brilliant.
Mr Kemp 28 Mar, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge The lounge itself was excellent spacious and with a good choice of food
Only criticism we were informed when we booked the lounge was open until 8pm but it closed at 6pm which was inconvenient
Ms Oliver 25 Mar, 2019out of 5