- 90% of customers who left a review for Birmingham Airport Lounges would book again
- 102 customers have given an average rating of
- Clubrooms Clean and comfortable, staff very helpful and efficient.
Better than anticipated
Mr Ward 04 Jan, 2020out of 5
- Clubrooms Staff friendly and helpful. However advised we should go to board our flight afte ordering a round of drinks as our gate number had been advised. Staff decided not to bring said drinks and told us to go to the gate. We followed their instructions only to then have to queue and wait for 40 mins before boarding plane. We could of had our requested drinks in the time spent waiting in peace and luxury instead we stood for 40 mins in a queue
Miss Wilson 04 Jan, 2020out of 5
- Clubrooms First time we have done club rooms,would highly recommend great food lots of drink,very relaxing and quiet great staff very efficient
Mr Raybould 21 Dec, 2019out of 5
- Clubrooms Best ever just to book a holiday so I can use the club room again. Lovely staff good food and beverages. Tfdnk you
Mrs Whittall 18 Nov, 2019out of 5
- Clubrooms Everything was as we expected. A quite lounge with plenty of space and not over crowded as we have found in other lounges. The food was good and staff were polite and attentive. My glass was regularly topped up with prosecco ðŸ‘�ðŸ�»
Herr Suffys 22 Sep, 2019out of 5
- Clubrooms The lounge was over booked and we were all crammed in. Food and service was still excellent . Just not very comfortable
Mr Veit 19 Sep, 2019out of 5
- Clubrooms Good location, attentive staff, good facilities. The food portions could be a tad bigger but other than that a really good experience.
Herr Hoerr 29 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Clubrooms Great experience in the clubroom - fantastic start to the holiday
Mrs Morley 23 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Clubrooms The Club lounge at Birmingham Airport the food and service was fantastic the staff was so courteous
Mr/S Mcnickle 17 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Clubrooms When we arrived at the lounge there was no record of our booking on the system. We had a print out of the confirmation & the booking reference wasnâ€™t recognised. This delayed our time in the lounge as took 15 minutes for the staff to agree to let us in! Hugely disappointing start to our holiday.
Herr Seidler 30 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Clubrooms It was upmarket but quite low key
. It was quiet, but luxuriously so. Staff were very pleasant and polite, very professional. The chicken caesar salad was disappointing but overall the food and cocktails were excellent. I loved the vodka martini, one of the best I have had.
Frau Dechambre 21 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Clubrooms Yes but felt needed more food to have during stay not just off menus
Could do with little snack to go up and help yourself to
Mr Haidarovic 30 May, 2019out of 5
- Clubrooms Excellent service and a great start to my holiday
Herr Otten 18 May, 2019out of 5
- Clubrooms Great way to start our holiday. Relaxing & the staff were very attentive. Will definitely book again.
Mrs Costello 30 Mar, 2019out of 5
- Clubrooms The staff where helpful friendly and professional nothing was to much trouble
The lounge was clean tidy and welcoming
Mrs Dingley 29 Mar, 2019out of 5
- Clubrooms Everything was great comfortable seating and food and service brilliant,the only thing lacking was a television area to keep up with news
Mrs Westnage 12 Mar, 2019out of 5
- Clubrooms Absolutely brilliant. Couldn't do enough. I had paid an additional Â£1.99 in case of a delayed flight which was great as our flight was delayed by 9 hours. We had access to the lounge all day therefore stress levels were at a minimum
Mrs Loughney 26 Jan, 2019out of 5
- Clubrooms Smooth booking in. Lovely staff but obviously very busy as the dedicated waiter was not around all the time. Excellent quality food that arrived quickly. A drinks menu would have been helpful.
Mrs Troon 29 Dec, 2018out of 5