- 88% of customers who left a review for East Midlands Airport Lounges would book again
- 3140 customers have given an average rating of
- Escape Lounge Not much choice of hot food and always running out even at 6am
Also the milk for cereal and not much choice of that either
Drinks behind the bar were plenty though
Herr Dietz 03 Sep, 2019out of 5
- Escape Lounge Lounge lovely & spacious, staff very helpful but only negative was the Cooked breakfast was bacon, sausage & beans - no eggs no tomatoes or mushrooms or anything! Very limited choice.
Mr Hiemer 31 Aug, 2019out of 5
- Escape Lounge Facilities were as described.
Staff are very friendly and helpful.
Food is limited but what is available is good.
Seating in the lounge is comfortable and relaxing prior to your flight
Would definitely book again.
Frau Kessler 28 Aug, 2019out of 5
- Escape Lounge Only fault was the bacon was well over cooked, because everything else was fabulous we didnâ€™t want to say anything.
Mrs Fowler 24 Aug, 2019out of 5
- Escape Lounge Everything was good better than last year more staff serving and clearing tables and the salad bar was fab
Herr Maiworm 23 Aug, 2019out of 5
- Escape Lounge The lounge was comfortable, the staff were efficient and attentive. The food was good on the day I visited and was constantly checked on by the staff.
The only thing that was not available on the day was the WiFi. This did not directly affect me but for business passengers it could have been an issue.
Mrs Hallsworth 23 Aug, 2019out of 5
- Escape Lounge Really enjoyed the lounge the food was great and plenty of choices. Very relaxing atmosphere
Mr Schulze 22 Aug, 2019out of 5
- Escape Lounge As usual great experience
Mr Bennett 19 Aug, 2019out of 5
- Escape Lounge The Eacape Lounge was lovely. Great choice of food and drink. Very relaxed way to start the holiday
Frau Werneburg 18 Aug, 2019out of 5
- Escape Lounge Always go in vip lounge so relaxing and nice food and friendly staff would like some hot pies what we used to get
Mr Hodgson 18 Aug, 2019out of 5
- Escape Lounge It went fine but was disappointed they dont do sandwiches anymore as I am gluten free but they did do a gluten free pasta option which was good..but was hoping for a light sandwich.
Herr Heinle 12 Aug, 2019out of 5
- Escape Lounge Lovely relaxing start to the holiday. Food and drink were both good quality. Spotless inside with polite staff. Would definitely book again. A+
Herr Weber 11 Aug, 2019out of 5
- Escape Lounge Everything was just perfect thanks
Ms Lenz 09 Aug, 2019out of 5
- Escape Lounge Staff very friendly and helpful. Good selection of food (breakfast) and drinks. Comfortable seating.
Herr Groeschl 04 Aug, 2019out of 5
- Escape Lounge I was travelling alone and have never been in the escape lounge before. I was welcomed and shown to my table by a lovely lady. I felt really relaxed and it made a lovely start to my holiday. Thank you
Mrs Turner 31 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Escape Lounge We love it in the escape lounge nice food and drinks our own table was reserved which was a big plus . The lounge has the holiday feel with a nice atmosphere definetly value for money we will use the facility again .
Mrs Cubitt 28 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Escape Lounge Great way to start your holiday very relaxing food was very good and plentiful only criticism no bottled water but overall excellent
Mrs Fairhurst 28 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Escape Lounge Always use the lounge and always book through holiday extras, always good.
Frau Fuchs 26 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Escape Lounge Not too busy, staff helpful ... a welcome retreat from the rest of the busy airport!!
Herr Keller 25 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Escape Lounge Everything was good
Herr Sivicki 22 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Escape Lounge The lounge at East Midlands I have always found excellent, but this year there as defiantly been a dip in standards no steak pies no sausage rolls no bread no bottled lager no prosecco . replaced with unnamed lager not very good . Sparkling wine on draught my wife informs me not very good this is my opinion. I can see they donâ€™t wonâ€™t people getting drunk but there were still cans of Guinness bitter and cider ok if you like them personally I donâ€™t mind Guinness but that is it .
Ms Hergenreder 20 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Escape Lounge Great service as always
Ms Ruoff 19 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Escape Lounge Fantastic start to my HOLIDAY
Friendly staff great choice of snacks and drinks
Thank you ...will definitely be booking again
Herr Rauth 20 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Escape Lounge Great facilities great food. Not refilled enough though before closing time
Frau Charriere 16 Jul, 2019out of 5