- 80% of customers who left a review for Leeds Airport Lounges would book again
- 631 customers have given an average rating of
- The Yorkshire Lounge Needs more seating areas as was very busy. but still worth the money
Mrs Glenning 14 Jan, 2020out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge From start to finish the holiday went smoothly and it was all lovely.
Mrs Hopkins 21 Dec, 2019out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge Great service. Poor quality of food.
Mr Greaves 13 Dec, 2019out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge We were upgraded as our chosen lounge not open, presumably as airport very quiet. Everything was fine but would have been disappointed if we had paid the extra for The White Rose lounge.
There were short periods of time when bar unattended and people trying to find staff.
However, when staff appeared they were helpful and reasonable choice of food available.
Mrs Hodgson 16 Nov, 2019out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge Very nice, friendly staff, saves hunting round for dining seats during busy periods
Mr Gill 11 Nov, 2019out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge Hot food choice very limited although apparently you could ask for other items but we werenâ€™t told about this
Miss Tompkins 10 Nov, 2019out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge Pleasant atmosphere. A good place to de-stress after the traumas of security etc. Gordon's gin! Nice food although I think a chill or curry would make it even better. Walk from the lounge to the plane when boarding and away you go!
Mr Dale 03 Nov, 2019out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge The facilities were excellent as usual and the staff were on hand and very helpful and friendly.The food was good too and good selection too
Herr Hirsch 26 Oct, 2019out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge We arrived 10 mins before allotted time only to be told we couldn't enter lounge until 30 mins AFTER allotted time . When we did enter lounge we (4 adults) sat at a corner table so that we all had room to eat and drink and could also watch the news on the tv screen that was facing us , there wasn't any reserved sign on the table but the chap who had first turned us away at the lounge check in desk came in and told us we had to move to a different table as he was giving the table we were sat at to a group of 7 . We moved grudgingly as the table clearly wasn't reserved , and sat at another table . We watched as the group of 7 came in and 3 of them sat at the table we had been sat at and the other 4 then split and sat 2 per table elsewhere . So the "jobsworth" who made us give up our table for 7 actually gave it to 3 people, and the 7 group actually used 3 separate tables . The quality of food on offer wasn't the best and there wasn't very much choice really , if you like under cooked baked potatoes then fine but I'm sorry not for us . Overall none too happy , I gave 6 stars but in hindsight probably should have been 3 or 4 . Don't think I'll be booking it again .
Herr Reinhold 25 Oct, 2019out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge Not as comfortable as other lounges we have used.
Mrs Strachan 20 Oct, 2019out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge Every thing was as expected quiet surroundings comfortable seating good selection of food and drinks will definitely use again
Herr Stammberger 25 Sep, 2019out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge Facilities were good. We were just too late ourselves to fully enjoy it.
Herr Dinger 23 Sep, 2019out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge Great service
Herr Fotyi 16 Sep, 2019out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge The lounge was cool and relaxed food was lovely a good variety to choose from it wasnâ€™t crowded just what ya Want before a flight would definitely use it again
Ms Schneider 08 Sep, 2019out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge Nice & quiet & not over crowded will b booking again
Herr Schulze 01 Sep, 2019out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge It was nice to get away from the hussel , we were a little late arriving due to the late gate opening but it wasn't a problem we got our table and helped ourselves to the buffet food available which was replenished regularly and a wide range of drinks available, we all enjoyed our experience
Herr Drollmann 23 Aug, 2019out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge We were very impressed with the team at Holidayextras. Any queries we had were dealt with promptly and efficiently.
Ms Stange 15 Aug, 2019out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge Booked Parking, Lounge and Fasttrack. All went really smoothly - would recommend and will use again.
Frau Norder 14 Aug, 2019out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge The coffee machine was out of order and you had to wait whilst they made sandwiches making you feel like an inconvenience. Would not use again. Poor value
Herr Serrano 14 Aug, 2019out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge Very relaxing start to holiday
Mr Anderson 11 Aug, 2019out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge Fantastic in all aspects,will be using again in 7 weeks it was that good.
Herr Schreiber 11 Aug, 2019out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge The food choices were a bit disappointing, only 1 hot item available which was a jacket potato. Also the choice of GF food was very limited. The area itself was great, friendly staff and choice of alcohol was good. Easy to find and check in.
Herr Wedemeyer 11 Aug, 2019out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge Everything as promised
Herr Dytman 05 Aug, 2019out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge very good thankyou
Frau Debert 05 Aug, 2019out of 5