- 82% of customers who left a review for Liverpool Airport Lounges would book again
- 1487 customers have given an average rating of
- Aspire - Read more Aspire reviews Lovely lounge, great price
Mr Hughes 14 Aug, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Staff helpful, the buffet and drinks were not as good as Manchester. There was few staff around and had to wait for drinks
Herr Scholz 05 Aug, 2019out of 5
- Aspire The lounge was filthy tables hadnâ€™t been cleared or cleaned. Staff where in the back chatting when we wanted a drink.
Mr Folkerts 04 Aug, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Very good staff great
Herr Giese 24 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Absolutely brilliant service . Well worth the money - very reasonably priced. Could of done with a bit more variety on the food but what was on offer was very nice indeed. Would% recommend and book again x
Mr Stroff 09 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Great service
Herr Michel 07 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lack of food, would use you again but only as it was convenient and quick to get drinks
Frau Alberding 05 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Really enjoyed the lounge, very relaxing and good value for money thanks!
Herr H?mer 26 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire complete lack of seating. no comfortable chairs available.
Ms Schneider 27 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Value for money;and relaxing atmosphere
Frau Moellenbeck 23 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Excellent service and great staff.
Mr Temmesfeld 04 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Peaceful lounge, very comfortable seating and a great selection of refreshments. The staff were polite and friendly and refused entry to an obvious stag party who had booked the lounge individually to gain access.
Mr Walter 23 May, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Extremely smooth, good start to the holiday
Mr Rasmussen 20 May, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Yes it was fine staff very friendly and efficieny
Ms Freudenberger 19 May, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Staff couldnâ€™t have been better. As there was 4 of us, they reserved a table as the lounge was quite full.
Food was good but not a lot of choice but despite that, I would definitely book in again
Ms Schuldt 18 May, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Excellent so easy and straight forward
Ms Diessner 10 May, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Booked in very quickly and the young lady was dressed smart and was lovely and pleasant. The food was nice and fresh. Not much choice but you could find something whether hot or cold. The only down side really was no toilets in there. You had to come out of the lounge and go to the public toilets
Mr Ratzlaff 26 Apr, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Very friendly staff, lovely refurbished lounge, great choice on menu/drinks
Herr Curda 22 Apr, 2019out of 5
- Aspire The staff were very nice, however there was not enough of them. The Lounge was very busy and not enough food. What drink were offered were nice but not a large selection, however I think for the price paid it was still worth going in.
Frau Zollickhofer 21 Apr, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Quite disappointed with the facility. Tables had been reserved for us but they werenâ€™t where or the type of seating that we would have chosen.
I have been in other airport lounges & I was disappointed with the lack of choice of food & the fact that you had to pay for prosecco.
We did change tables & we travelled on Grand National day, I asked if we could change the channel on the TV to enable us to watch the race & we were able to. Much to the delight of most of the other guests. The staff were all very pleasant, friendly & polite
Mr Meiniger-Roetz 21 Apr, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Food was a let down should of been more choice
Not much choice an empty boxes no biter
Miss Adair 07 Apr, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Staff struggled to keep up with demand in lounge. But friendly and would book again.
Frau Erxleben 07 Apr, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Facilities were under par for a lounge. Choice if food was poor. The noise was terrible.
Frau Clercx 06 Apr, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Asked on booking for certain area to sit , was not offered this area but it was free?
Mr Naylor 31 Mar, 2019out of 5