- 86% of customers who left a review for Luton Airport Lounges would book again
- 1422 customers have given an average rating of
- Aspire - Read more Aspire reviews Yes it was all good and a great relief away from the crowds, with somewhere comfortable to sit. I will be using it again.
Mr Lorenz 18 Sep, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Everything was great
Herr Hrncirik 18 Sep, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Generally good, staff were very helpful and quality of food and drink were good. Decor a little tired in places and limited seating available (seating had been reserved for our booking but other customers simply ignored this)
Herr Konen 25 Aug, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Everything was great. Pleasent and very welcoming stuff.
Frau Preckeler 06 Aug, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Food reasonable but not hot enough. Felt like a canteen with a lady continually pushing trolley around collecting dirty plates.
Herr Roehl 01 Aug, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Disappointed with my experience. Hard to find somewhere to sit. Went for a pint, only half pints served. Not impressed with food choice. Bread bin size of a shoebox, always empty, cutlery in short supply. The relaxing experience didnâ€™t happen for me Iâ€™m afraid.
Herr Langner 28 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Found the lounge easily everything was as we were told, only problem was very crowded and struggled to find a table to accommodate us, although some travelers did have their luggage on seats and there were only 2 people sitting on tables for 4
Herr Hemsing 18 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Transfer from arrecife to playa limones was a joke. Put on wrong bus and then put on another bus and took over 2 hours to get to playa limones which normally takes 40 mins. Will not be doing that again
Mr Karst 11 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire The lounge was fully booked when we went back down to have a wander around the shops despite people already paid to get in
Miss Englefield 07 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Prosecco 4.50 extra per glass, poor quality and selection of food with little taste
Mr Osborne-Smith 19 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Everything went very well. Thank you
Herr Rentschler 18 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge was clean, staff were friendly. There was plenty of food on our arrival with a good choice. Seating areas comfortable. Wifi not great.
Ms Lindner 14 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Not overcrowded which is the main reason for booking.
Mrs Nicklin 09 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Wasnâ€™t enough food; both quantity and variety, which led to people descending en masses on the food when a top up appeared. Also we arrived at 10:30 and the breakfast items were all empty except for the sausages (there were 5 of them).
Frau Meillon 08 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Limited variety of food, staff not friendly,
Herr Collmer 07 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire As soon as we arrived we were welcomed in and well looked after, the staff were very attentive and the food and drinks were plentiful. The lounge was quite full be we found a space and relaxed and that was the best bit after a couple of hours early morning drive and hassle of checking in. We will always use the lounge because of ease and relaxation.
Frau Gaertner 04 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire it does the job but its not the cleanest nor the most welcoming lounge ive been in,was very noisey with group of golfers shouting across lounge who seem to be known to staff,so were regulars,will not be booking for my next trips with my family as they would be very dissapointed.
Frau Schulze 21 May, 2019out of 5
- Aspire It was lovely to go somewhere quiet and relax with family before boarding the plane. Plenty to choose from for adults, maybe a little more choice for a four year old. Staff were very helpful.
Mr Loos 05 May, 2019out of 5
- Aspire thought food was not very good when I went there for at Christmas for the first time used your lounge staff very helpful this time could careless
Frau Bass 05 May, 2019out of 5
- Aspire The VIP lounge at Luton on the 4th April. The staff were very helpful, the surroundings were very comfortable and the food was very pleasant. A very good start to our holiday. will do it again next time. What more can I say.
Herr Stuff 19 Apr, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Facilities were very good. Staff very helpful. Food and drink all very good.
Lounge not too busy.
Only thing to be improved is the notification televisions which are too small to read so had to move closer to see flight information. Would definitely use the lounge again.
Mrs Burke 18 Apr, 2019out of 5
- Aspire The lounge was clean and comfortable and well appointed. The selection of foods available was reasonable. Could have been better for the price. I think the sign on the bar advising guests that they were likely to be questioned if they asked for more than one alcoholic drink is totally unnecessary and in fact, insulting. I don't need somebody to monitor any of my habits. Overall I think it was overpriced.
Mr Dalton 28 Mar, 2019out of 5
- Aspire The lounge area, seating and environment was fine. But the hot food on offer looked stale and dry. So I can't comment about the food as I didn't have any.
Mr Dixon 26 Mar, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Hot food at Aspire Lounge at Luton wasnâ€™t as good as it is at Stansted Airport. 1 choice, not great, no alternatives such as sandwiches given
Mr Golder 21 Mar, 2019out of 5