- 84% of customers who left a review for Newcastle Airport Lounges would book again
- 418 customers have given an average rating of
- Aspire Plus When we arrived (Sunday 11am) there were no available seats, it was very busy and people were struggling to find anywhere to sit for the first hour. The staff were very helpful.
Herr Julien 23 Sep, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Plus We booked the lounge plus and were advised their delivery had not arrived and they ran out of beer, no Prosecco and the food was less than limited, they didnâ€™t even have cheese and crackers or even butter for bread buns. Only one hot meal choice which was vegetable chilli. Not what we paid for !
Mr Giesen 21 Sep, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Plus Was extremely busy trying to enter lounge as people queuing for both Aspire & Aspire plus. We left and returned 20 mins later and still queuing however we were luck enough to be going into the plus lounge and once in it was pure relaxation. Lovely snacks and drinks. Very friendly staff.
Frau Reding 15 Sep, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Plus Staff great but felt there should of been more choices to eat
Mr Alisongray2711 08 Sep, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Plus Make fast track- fast track normal queues went through quicker, very disappointed booked aspire plus had to wait at bar to get served choice of drinks not as good as usual food choice poor already submitted complaint form - NO REPLY NOT GOOD
Mrs Hunter 03 Sep, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Plus Excellent start to the holiday. Friendly staff good selection of food. Made to feel welcome on arrival.
Frau Mayr 30 Aug, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Plus Online site very easy to use. Convenient parking as described. Very helpful staff.
Herr Wirsich 28 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Plus Always use the Aspire Plus Lounge. It avoids the general melee that is the rest of the catering options at Newcastle Airport. The Lounge facilities are more than adequate for our needs. Could do with a buzzer or bell or something to communicate with the (normally) pleasant and helpful staff as they operate between the two Lounges.
Herr Eisenreich 28 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Plus When we arrived our table was reserved for us which was a nice touch. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The lounge was busy but peaceful. The drinks were very nice including a couple of glasses of prosecco. The only issue I have is the food offering, it is definitely improved but could be better. The brand of crisps they have are soggy and it would be nice to have a selection of healthy foods such as salad or fruit salad, but overall an improvement.
Frau Riwers 22 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Plus We have used the lounge at Newcastle and always rated it a 10
Herr Treese 11 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Plus Have used the VIP plus the last few times we have flown from Newcastle, always find all staff very friendly, professional, make you feel at ease, we have always managed to get a pod which is a great experience to enable you to chill before your flight
Frau Maclellan 12 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Plus Very pleasant lounge. Helpful staff. Good food. Great drink selection. Relaxing.
Herr Bieber 20 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Plus The facilities were exactly as described. A little understaffed, but those on duty did a fantastic job in a busy lounge. Very relaxing for someone travelling alone.
Herr Heuer 20 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Plus Excellent facilities as always. The staff were so helpful and courteous. Only one complaint is that a few people who were in the Aspire lounge made there way through to the Aspire+ lounge via the walkway through from the toilets.
Herr Hahn-Graw 16 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Plus Places reserved prior to our arrival which helped as lounge very busy. Great service with a smile
Herr Chalabis 05 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Plus Perfect start for holiday. Peaceful and well stocked lounge. Helpful staff who kept everywhere clean and tidy
Mrs Booth 29 Jan, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Plus No probs with aspire plus lounge good breakfast. Easy parking
Mr Raine 17 Dec, 2018out of 5
- Aspire Plus This was recommended to me by a colleague and I was a little disappointed as I booked this for my husband's birthday. I thought there would be a dedicated member of staff / bar tender due to the cost of the lounge 'plus'. We were left unsure of what to do once we had gained entry and each time we went to the bar we had to wait for someone to serve. Towards the end of our allotted time the female who served our drinks apologised for our wait and explained a member of staff had called in sick. I mentioned in conversation I had booked as a surprise for my husband's birthday. Once she had served me she brought over a plate of cakes and wished him happy birthday which I thought was a really nice gesture and much appreciated. Unfortunately I did not get her name but this meant we left with a more positive outlook than we could have.
Due to the experience and the additional expense of this, compared to the lounge, I am not sure if I would book again.
Mrs Pocklington 04 Dec, 2018out of 5
- Aspire Plus Staff were very friendly,the lounge was excellent, there was lots of food to choose from, I would highly recommend it
Mrs Burney 18 Nov, 2018out of 5
- Aspire Plus Again friendly pleasant staff and lovely service, a good selection of food and drinks. Great value for money as always.
Mrs Thompson 28 Oct, 2018out of 5
- Aspire Plus Lovely quiet lounge everything to hand made the start of our holiday relaxing will be using again
Mrs Pearson 28 Oct, 2018out of 5
- Aspire Plus All went smoothly staff were great very comfortable atmosphere, perhaps food on offer could've been a bit better but all in all a great experience
Mr Davidson 23 Oct, 2018out of 5
- Aspire Plus Everything was fine ... Would have liked a few food alternatives. Warm food is the curry was of low quality.. Most of everything else was ok
Mr Benson 18 Oct, 2018out of 5
- Aspire Plus Nice food, comfortable surroundings but unfortunately not very accomodating waitress.
Mrs Henderson 10 Oct, 2018out of 5