Loading, please wait...
Denia Airport Transfers
Pre-book your transfer from Valencia or Alicante Airport to Denia with prices starting from just £31.50 with FREE cancellations*
Reliable Denia Airport Transfers
Denia is a historic city nestled on the coast of Alicante, boasting 20 kilometres of golden sands as well as a 1,000 year old ancient castle in its city centre. Head to the bustling upmarket marina to shop until you drop. Our trusted air-conditioned transfers to Denia run from both Alicante Airport and Valencia Airport, with drop offs at hotels across the resort.
Choose from shared shuttles, private taxis, luxury cars, minivans and minibuses.
Which airport is closest to Denia?
The closest airports to Denia are Alicante Airport (ALC) and Valencia Airport (VLC). Our cheapest transfers to Denia are from Alicante Airport via a shared shuttle. These cost £31.50pp and take 2 hours 20 minutes.
If you're looking to save time, a private transfer from Valencia Airport to Denia is the quickest transfer option, taking 1 hour 10 minutes.
Compare Denia Airport Transfer Prices
Compare vehicle options and SAVE on your Denia Airport transfer. Explore top Denia transfer deals from Valencia Airport and Alicante Airport. We search 100s of offers from our range of trusted suppliers to bring you great savings on shared and private transfers.
We drop off at most hotels in Denia, including: Palau Verd Hotel, Denia Marriott La Sella Golf Resort & Spa, Hotel Los Angeles, Hotel Les Rotes and many more.
Transfers from Alicante Airport to Denia
|Alicante to Denia Airport Transfers|
|Type of transfer||Journey time||Price per person|
|Shared Shuttle||2 hours 20 minutes||£31.50|
|Private Transfer (up to 4 passengers)||2 hours||£66.81|
|Private Minivan (up to 7 passengers)||2 hours||£48.07|
|Private Luxury Car (up to 3 passengers)r||2 hours||£109.98|
How much is a taxi from Alicante to Denia?
A private taxi from Alicante Airport to Denia starts from less than £49 and takes 2 hours. See the above price table for fares, or make a search for the latest up to date prices.
Transfers from Valencia Airport to Denia
|Valencia to Denia Airport Transfers|
|Type of transfer||Journey time||Price per person|
|Private Minibus (up to 7 passengers)||1 hour 10 minutes||£59.90|
|Private Transfer (up to 3 passengers)||1 hour 10 minutes||£114.84|
|Private Luxury Car (up to 3 passengers)r||1 hour 10 minutes||£133.18|
Why book with Holiday Extras?
Secure the best airport transfer prices by pre-booking with Holiday Extras. Avoid long taxi queues and expensive local rates by having your transfer waiting for you when you've landed in Costa Blanca.
When it comes to arranging your holiday itinerary, we've got you covered too! We have Attraction Tickets for days out and excursions right across the Costa Blanca. Choose from theme parks, water parks, shopping and much more. Have a look here.
A choice of Denia Airport Transfers
However many of you there are travelling, there's a transfer for everyone! Our transfers from Valencia Airport or Alicante Airport to Denia seat 1-7 people per vehicle, with one suitcase per person.
Shared Shuttle Transfers from Alicante Airport to Denia
- Shared shuttle transfers are available from Alicante Airport to Denia. Taking 2 hours and 20 minutes, this is our most budget-friendly airport transfer option for Costa Blanca. You will be riding with other travellers, and the journey has a maximum of 8 stops.
Quick Private Transfers from Valencia Airport to Denia
- Want to get to your Denia hotel or villa as soon as possible? A private transfer from Valencia Airport is the fastest option. A private taxi transfer takes just 1 hour 10 minutes to get to Denia.
- Upgrade your private transfer to a Mercedes E Class for luxurious transfer.
- For something with more space, a private minibus seats up to 7 passengers. These are also available for Alicante Airport.
Details of all of our transfer vehicles can be found here.
Denia Airport Transfers - FAQs
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- Once you've booked your transfer, you'll get a confirmation sent to you via email. Have a copy of this to hand as it has all your details on it.
- After you've landed and got your luggage, go to the arrivals hall.
- Shared shuttles - a travel representative will greet either in arrivals or nearby.
- Private transfers - you will find your driver either at a designated desk or in arrivals - exact details are on your e-Ticket.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
If your flight to Alicante is delayed, then don't worry. Just call the number listed on your confirmation and an alternative transfer can be arranged.
When it's time to come home
- You will find your pick-up time stated on your e-ticket.
- Be ready at least 15 minutes before your transfer leaves.
Why choose Holiday Extras for your Denia airport transfer?
- Know how - We've got 36 years experience of giving customers their holiday and travel extras.
- Research - we compare 100s of Denia transfer deals from trusted suppliers.
- Available - UK-based call centre with 24/7 helpline.
- Trusted - Our transfer vehicles are 5 years old or less, and come with climate control
Here to help
Our friendly UK based contact centre team are available at anytime to help, get in touch now.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Alicante Airport (ALC) and dropping off at Denia on a shared shuttle. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top