to the airport
Holidays are about treating yourself and pushing the boat out. At APH Manchester, they believe you can have a quality service and excellent security without it costing an arm and a leg. They also want to get you to the terminal swiftly - transfers take just five minutes, so you'll be at check-in with plenty of time to spend the pounds you've saved.
Drop your car off and it will be parked for you in the APH secured compound. A shuttle bus to all terminals is included and takes just 7 minutes.
Need to know
Park in one of the arrivals bay outside reception.
Walk to reception to check in - you will need your confirmation, car registration, flight details and car keys to hand over.
Take the shuttle bus to the airport. It takes around 7 minutes and is included in the price.
The car park has shuttle buses which are accessible for wheelchair users.
Assistance is available for disabled drivers and passengers.
Please call the car park before you arrive to confirm.
The car park is secured by:
- Entry and exit barriers.
- 'Park Mark" awarded.
- 24-hour patrols
The small print
Please note, due to roadworks around the area, we recommend allowing plenty of extra time to get to and from the airport.
The car park cannot accept bikes or surfboards on their shuttle buses.
Getting to and from Manchester airport
Arriving at the car park
- When you arrive at the car park, please go to the reception to check in. Make sure you have your confirmation, registration and flight details, as well as your car key.
- After you've checked your car in, you can then catch the shuttle bus and make your way to the airport.
Returning to the car park
- Collect your luggage and catch a shuttle bus back to the carpark.
- Full instructions will be given when you drop your car off.
APH Manchester Address
* Prices quoted are based on parking from the 06-01-2019 untill the 13-01-2019, valid as of 06-11-2018
Fast check in and collection of car. I have used them before and would use them again. Just a little word about returning from Terminal 3. The text says out of terminal and turn right to D which is correct BUT it would help if you added cross to the middle island opposite busses A B and C as there is a D stop.Mr Cartwright (APH Manchester)
See more APH Manchester customer reviews
Overall rating: 90%by 5286 guests