Auckland Airport Transfers
If you're off to gorgeous New Zealand, our Auckland Airport transfers take you from the terminal to the door of your hotel in as little as 30 minutes, with prices starting at under £25.00 and FREE cancellations up to 3 days before your departure date.
Jaw-dropping views, breathtaking scenery and a seriously laid back vibe, New Zealand is a beautiful paradise at the bottom on the Earth. With our Auckland Airport transfers, you can compare 100s of transfer options to hotels and destinations around the city and locations around the North Island, such as the Auckland hotel district with it's stunning harbour, just half an hour from the airport, and beautiful Mount Washington.
However you like to travel, whether it's on a budget or in style, we have a huge range of vehicles to choose from, including shared Auckland Airport transfer buses and private cars and minibuses. Our drivers are all top rated, and the vehicles that we use are in tip top condition-all under 5 years old, and with air conditioning.
Compare cheap Auckland Airport Transfers
|Drop Off Location||Journey time||Price per person|
|Auckland city||30 minutes||£55.70 (Shared Shuttle Bus)|
|Auckland city||30 minutes||£25.03 (Private car for 3 people)|
|Sandringham||30 minutes||£20.48 (Private car for 3 people)|
|Mt Wellington||30 minutes||£25.03 (Private car for 3 people)|
|Takanini||25 minutes||£22.75 (Private car for 3 people)|
|Tauranga||2 hours 30 minutes||£55.70 (Private car for 3 people)|
A World of Possibilities
The Land Of The Long White Cloud is a dream destination for fans of the great outdoors, adrenaline pumping activities and unforgettable experiences. Check out our New Zealand Airport transfers page to explore more of what this incredible country has to offer.
Worldwide Airport Transfers
We also offer transfers to destinations all over the world, from South Africa to Singapore, Hawaii to Hong Kong. Take a look here for our full range.
How Does It All Work?
What happens once I've booked my transfers from Auckland Airport?
- When you book yourAuckland Airport transfers, you'll get an email confirmation.
- Make sure that you print off a copy and take it with you when you travel as you will need it when you take your transfer.
- Sit back, relax, and start dreaming of New Zealand.
- No really, it's that simple.
What happens when I arrive at the airport?
We know that after spending a frankly ridiculous amount of time in a plane, the last thing that you want to be doing is hanging around in the airport for your transfer, so we've made the whole process straight-forward and hassle free.
- When you touch down in Auckland, make your way through to the arrivals hall.
- Keep an eye out for your driver or representative, who will be waiting for you either in the hall or at a designated desk-specific details depend on which transfer you have chosen and will be listed on your confirmation.
- You will need to show or hand over your confirmation, but make sure you keep you hold of the return section for your journey back to the airport.
Uh oh, my flight's delayed!
Delays are part and parcel of travelling, so if it happens to be your plane that's held up, don't worry. Simply call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know what's going on. They'll make sure that someone is ready and waiting for you when you land.
When It's Time To Come Home
When it's time to say farewell to Auckland, your return transfer to the airport is all taken care of. You will be picked up at the port or a nearby location (full details will be on your confirmation and agreed with your driver).
We suggest that you're packed and ready to go 15 minutes before the pick up time on your confirmation, that way everything runs smoothly.
With vibrant nightlife, stunning harbours and a fantastic food scene, Auckland is a buzzing multicultural hub on New Zealand's North Island. The iconic Sky Tower dominates the skyline, and the views from the top over the city and the surrounding countryside are incredible. With an eclectic mixture of cuisine influenced by local produce and cultures from all over the world, it's a safe bet that you won't go hungry after days spent exploring the museums, parks and shopping districts of this awesome city.
Auckland is a great base for exploring the wider wonders of the north island. Waitomo Caves, also known as the glow worm tunnels, are a magical experience, where tiny insects sparkle against the cave walls like blue starlight as you row gently underneath, like something out of a fairytale. To delve deeper into a fantasy world, take a trip to Matamata and the Hobbiton movie set, still standing from Peter Jackson's filming of the epic Lord Of The Rings and Hobbit films-you'll truly feel as though you've wandered into Middle Earth.
About Our Transfers
Things to Know Before you Go
The great thing about our transfers is that they save you the hassle of having to hail a taxi at the airport. Once you get to arrivals, the taxi rank can get pretty busy, meaning long lines and longer waits. Pre-booking your transfer from Auckland Airport means that you can just hop in and beat the crowds. You'll be exploring the city streets before you know it.
Your driver will always aim to drop you off as near to your accommodation as possible, but occasionally due to other factors, such as pedestrianised areas or vehicle size, it's difficult to get right to the front door. In this instance, you will be dropped of at a nearby, convenient location.
If you're travelling with young children and wish for them to have a car seat, you will need to provide one yourself.
- Our budget friendly Auckland Airport transfers are our shared shuttles. This is a shared transfer, so you will be travelling with other passengers, and might make a few stops on the way to your resort. There may also be a wait at the terminal of up to 50 minutes for everyone to arrive.
- For a fast, convenient and low cost start to your New Zealand adventure, try one of our private cars. Think of them as our answer to an Auckland Airport taxi, except you know that they're ready and waiting for you when you arrive, and everything's paid up front.
- Larger groups should take a look at our minibuses. Great for parties of up to 8, they ensure that everyone arrives at your resort together. We also offer private coaches for groups of up to 55.
That's just a taster of what we offer. Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- 36 years of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- With just the click of a button, you can compare 100s of cruise transfers.
- Call centre available 24/7.
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies.
- Our transfer providers are all tested and top rated. We only work with the very best.
- Unbeatable range of transfer vehicles, so whether you're flying solo or on a big group getaway, we've got the perfect transfer for you.
Need any help?
If you have any nagging questions or queries about your Auckland Airport transfers, give our freindly UK based team a shout. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before you travel.Top