Loading, please wait...
Austria Ski Transfers
Pre-book your Austria ski resort transfers to popular resorts such as St Anton, Kitzbuhel and Zell am See ski resort from under £25.00 with FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure
If you're headed for the Alpine slopes in beautiful Austria, our airport transfers to ski resorts around the country can help get your ski break off to a flying start. Picking up from airports including Innsbruck and Salzburg, we offer a range of private and shared vehicles to popular destinations such as Mayrhofen and Zell am See.
With a great range of taxis and private transfers from Austria Airports to ski resorts across the country, wherever you're headed, we've got the transfer for you.
Pre booking your taxi transfer to Austria ski resorts means that you can skip the queues at the airport taxi ranks, and there will be no hidden costs when you reach your resort, as everything is paid for up front.
Cheap Ski Resort Transfers in Austria from £24.22
|Ski Resort Transfers in Austria|
|Transfer From/To||Transfer time||Price Per Person|
|Innsbruck Airport to St Anton||2 hours||£62.92 (Taxi for 3 people)|
|Innsbruck Airport to Mayrhofen||2 hours||£24.22 (Minibus for 6 people)|
|Salzburg Airport to Kitzbuhel||1 hour 50 minutes||£54.97 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Salzburg Airport to Zell am See||1 hour 30 minutes||£50.57 (Taxi for 3 people)|
|Salzburg Airport to Zell am See||1 hour 30 minutes||£25.98 (Minibus for 6 people)|
Pre-book your ski airport transfer with Holiday Extras to popular resorts around the world.
Did you know that we also offer a great range of travel insurance policies? With single and multi-trip options, different levels of cover to suit all budgets and the option for winter sports cover starting from just £10.09, we can cover every eventuality you can think of. Don't leave home without it!
How Does It All Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfers?
- So you've booked your Austria ski transfers with Holiday Extras. Huzzah! Keep an eye on your inbox, because you will get an email confirmation with all your transfer details on it.
- Print this off, because you'll need it when you take your transfer. So put it somewhere safe (not your sock drawer, or down the back of the sofa) and remember to take it when you travel.
- Sit back, relax and throw on The Sound of Music to get you in the mood for Austria.
Where can I find my transfer at the airport?
- Once you arrive in Austria, wrestle your gear off the bag carousel and head through to the arrivals hall.
- Look out for someone with your name on a sign. They'll either be in the hall or at a designated desk-specific details are on your confirmation.
- Your transfer will aim to drop you off outside your chosen address. Please note that sometimes due to vehicle size or your drop off point being in a pedestrianised area, you will have to be dropped off nearby instead. This will be confirmed before you travel.
- You'll need to show or hand over your outward transfer confirmation to your driver-just make sure that you keep hold of the return part for your journey back at the end of your trip.
When It's Time To Come Home
- All good things must come to an end, and when it's time to say 'so long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, adieu' to Austria, your return transfer to the airport is a walk (or ski) in the park.
- Your confirmation has got all the details on it, and your driver will meet you the time and location listed.
- You'll need to hand over your return confirmation to your driver when you take your transfer.
Uh oh, my flight's delayed!
If your flight is delayed, don't panic, we have a cunning plan for this eventuality. Call the number on your confirmation as soon as you can and let your provider know what's going on. They'll make sure that someone is ready and waiting to pick you up when you land.
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras provide a choice of Austria airport transfers to ski resorts for between 1 and 8 people (incl. x1 suitcase per person)
- Our private cars are a great way to start your ski break in style. With room for up to 3 people, they are the easiest, cheapest and quickest option for small groups.
- We offer shared shuttle buses on select routes, which are fantastic for single travellers or those on a budget. You'll be sharing the ride with other visitors, so will take a scenic route to your resort, making some stops en route.
- If you're travelling in a larger group, take a look at our minibuses and minivans, With room for 8 travellers, this is far easier than organizing multiple taxis.
- All of our transfers save you the hassle of trying to hail a taxi at the terminal, and are paid for up front, so there'll be no nasty surprises when you get to your resort.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- Over 36 years of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- Compare 1000s of airport transfers options in one place.
- Call centre on hand to help 24/7.
- All transfer vehicles are under 5 years old and come equipped with air conditioning
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies worldwide
Need any help?
For all your Austria ski resort transfer questions and queries, our UK based team is on hand to help you out. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Innsbruck Airport (INN) and dropping off at Mayrhofen in a private minibus shared between 8 people. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top