Barbados Airport Transfers
Book your Barbados Airport transfers from just £19.67 with FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure.
A paradise island in the eastern Caribbean, beautiful Barbados brings the sun, sand and sea, with a helping of vibrant culture and an incredible rainforest landscape. With our Barbados Airport transfers, you can save on the hassle of hailing a taxi at the terminal. After a long flight, the last thing you want to be doing is waiting around, so your shuttle or private driver will be waiting for you in the arrivals hall, ready to whisk you off to the door of your accommodation.
Compare Barbados Airport Transfer Prices from only £19.67
|Transfers from Barbados Airport|
|Drop off point||Transfer time||Price (per person)|
|Carlisle Bay||1 hour 5 minutes||£19.67 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Carlisle Bay||45 minutes||£32.18 (Taxi for 2 people)|
|Bridgetown Port||1 hour 5 minutes||£19.67 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Bridgetown Port||45 minutes||£24.23 (Minibus for 3 people)|
|Bridgetown||45 minutes||£32.18 (Taxi for 2 people)|
|Bridgetown||20 minutes||£50.42 (Luxury car for 2 people)|
How Do The Airport Transfers Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- So you've booked your Barbados Airport transfers with Holiday Extras. Hooray! You can now sit back, relax and feel smug about the great decision you have made. We take care of the leg work, so all you have to worry about is how many bathing suits to pack.
- You will receive an email booking confirmation, which is super important, so make sure you keep a copy somewhere safe, as you will need it when you take your transfer.
- When you land in Barbados, and wrestled your bags off the luggage carousel, head through to the arrivals hall.
- What happens next will depend on what sort of transfer you have chosen. If you're on a shuttle bus, you will be met by a representative in the hall, who will show you to your awaiting coach.
- If you;ve opted for a private transfer, keep an eye out for someone holding a board with your name on it. This is your driver, and they will whisk you off to your accommodation.
- If in doubt, your confirmation has got all the details on it, so give it a read.
Uh oh! My flight is delayed!
Delays are one of the lesser joys of travelling, but don't worry, we have a cunning plan just in case your plane gets held up en route. There is a contact number on your confirmation, if you give that number a call, you'll get through to your provider. They will then be able to let your driver know what's going on and ensure that your transfer will be waiting for you when you land.
When it's time to come home
All good things must come to an end and when it's time to say farewell to Barbados, your return to the airport is taken care of.
- Your email confirmation gives the time of your return transfer, which will pick you up outside of your accommodation.
- It's recommended that you're ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, to ensure everything runs smoothly.
A Bit About Barbados
Luxury. Serenity. Paradise. These are just some of the words that spring to mind when someone mentions Barbados', and this stunning Caribbean island lives up to expectations. Surrounded by the stunningly clear waters of the Atlantic Ocean, Barbados offers a huge range of water-based activities, from world-class snorkelling and diving to perfect white sand beaches.
The capital Bridgetown is a thriving port city, with cheerfully coloured buildings and bustling markets, bars and restaurants. Nearby Carlisle Bay is a stunning destination, with achingly beautiful scenery both above and below the water. Keen divers will want to suit up and explore the 6 shipwreck sites under the waves, while those who prefer to keep their feet on dry land can drink in the magnificent lighthouse views.
The interior of the island is just as wonderful as the coast. Lush rainforests cover mountainous terrain, and provide a home for many exotic and rare animals and plants; including species of hummingbirds, frogs and bats.
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras offers a range of private transfers from Barbados Airport. Each option drops you off right at the door of your accommodation, so there's no need to be dragging your case along streets searching for your hotel. Speaking of which, there's room for one suitcase per person, so plenty of space for all of your things.
Not all transfers are created equal, so we have trawled through providers to find you the best range of options at the best prices.
- If you;re flying solo in Barbados, our shared shuttle buses are the cheapest option to get you from A to B. You'll be sharing the ride with fellow travellers, so will take a more scenic route to your accommodation, which is a fantastic way to familiarise yourself with the island.
- If you're travelling alone or with a few friends, our private transfer cars are ideal. With space for three people, this is the most cost effective private transfer option for small groups.
- Too many people for a car? No worries, our private minibuses are the way to go. It works out at very reasonable per person prices and much easier than trying to organise multiple taxis.
Full details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Why book your transfer with Holiday Extras?
- We have been helping customers with the nitty-gritty bits of travel for 36 years. From insurance, to airport hotels to car hire, we've got the experience to make the whole process easy.
- Our booking system compares 100's of airport transfer options with just one click.
- Our UK based call centre and helpline is available 24/7.
- The vehicles we use are of the highest standard, all under five years old and with air conditioning, perfect for those hot Caribbean days.
- We are trusted by all of the world's leading travel companies.
If you need any help....
We have a fantastic UK based help team on standby for all your questions and queries about your Barbados Airport transfers. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top