Loading, please wait...
Bath Airport Taxis
Pre-book your Bath to Bristol Airport taxis and transfers, with prices starting from just £21.93pp with FREE cancellations*
Off on holiday? Take a peek at our transfers and taxis from Bath to Bristol Airport. We offer a range of private vehicles, including private taxis, minibuses and economy options, to and from Bristol Airport and Bath, including Bathampton, Combe Down, Corston, Bradford-on-Avon and Trowbridge.
Why Pre-book a Taxi from Bath to Bristol Airport?
Why not start your hard-earned holiday completely stress-free and relaxed? Pre-booking a Bath to Bristol Airport taxi can save you both time and money and put you in the holiday mood before you've even arrived at the airport. Get picked up at your door and driven directly to Bristol Airport, saving you the hassle of park and ride buses and Bristol Airport parking.
Pre-booking also means that there's no need to worry about runaway taxi meters and spiralling costs because your taxi fare from Bath to Bristol Airport is paid for upfront.
Private transfers are available to and from Bath and nearby locations, check out the tables below for the latest prices.
Taxi Fares From Bath to Bristol Airport
|Pickup location||Journey time||Price|
|Bath city centre to Bristol Airport (BRS)||52 minutes||£37.38 (Economy taxi for 3 people)|
|Bathampton to Bristol Airport (BRS)||56 minutes||£38.57 (Economy taxi for 3 people)|
|Combe Down to Bristol Airport (BRS)||50 minutes||£29.53 (private economy minibus for 5 people)|
|Corston to Bristol Airport (BRS)||35 minutes||£35.16 (Economy taxi for 3 people)|
|Bradford-on-Avon to Bristol Airport (BRS)||1 hour 8 minutes||£21.93 (Economy taxi for 3 people)|
|Trowbridge to Bristol Airport (BRS)||1 hour 7 minutes||£38.22 (economy private minibus for 5 people)|
Bath to Bristol Airport transfers start from just £21.93 and take as little as 35 minutes to get to your destination.
A choice of taxis and transfers from Bath to Bristol Airport
Whether you're flying solo or on a big group getaway, we offer a range of transfer vehicles for your Bath transfers to Bristol Airport. Choose from Bristol Airport taxis with room for up to 3 travellers, minibuses for as many as 7, luxury cars for up to 5 and economy options for a budget start to your holiday.
- Our cheapest option is a taxi transfer from Bath to Bristol Airport, which allows up to 3 passengers and 3 suitcases. You will be picked up from your door, and there are no stops on the way. This is a far easier option than having to hail a taxi at the terminal and makes for a convenient start to your holiday.
- For larger parties, our minibuses save you the hassle of trying to organise multiple taxis or corral everybody onto public transport. Suitable for groups of up to 7, this is a cost-effective start to your group getaway.
- If you want something special, we also offer luxury cars. With room for 3-5 people, they are the perfect way to begin your holiday in style.
- We also offer economy versions of our private cars and minibuses, if you're looking for a budget option.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
How Does It All Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- Once you have booked your Bath to Bristol Airport transfers with Holiday Extras, you will receive an email confirmation. Make sure to print this off and keep it somewhere safe (not your sock drawer!) as you'll need it when you travel. All that's left to do then is to sit back, relax, and dream of your holiday.
The Day of your Transfer to the Airport
- When it's time to go, your driver will pick you up at your door at the time on your confirmation and take you to the airport. No hassle, job done.
Meeting Your Driver At the Airport
- Meeting your driver at the airport couldn't be easier.
- When you have wrestled your bags off the carousel at baggage reclaim, head through to the arrivals hall. Keep an eye out for someone with your name on a sign.
- Alternatively, your driver might be waiting for you at a designated desk. All the fine details are on your confirmation, so if in doubt, check it out!
- Your airport transfer will aim to drop you off outside your chosen address. Please note that sometimes due to vehicle size or your drop off point being in a pedestrianised area, you will have to be dropped off nearby instead. This will be confirmed before you travel.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
If your plane gets delayed, don't panic, we have a cunning plan just for this eventuality. Simply call the number on your confirmation, and let your provider know what's happening. They will make sure that someone is waiting for you when you arrive.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- 36 years of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- Compare lots of Bath to Bristol Airport transfers options at the click of a button.
- Call centre available 24/7.
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies.
Need any help?
Need help with your transfer booking? Get in touch with us.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up in Bradford-on-Avon and dropping off at Bristol Airport (BRS) in a private economy car transfer (with 2 other passengers). Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before you travel.Top