Benidorm Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Benidorm Airport transfer to and from Alicante Airport (ALC), with prices starting from just £11.75pp with FREE cancellations*
Get from Alicante Airport to Benidorm with ease with our Alicante Airport transfers. Nestled on the beautiful Costa Blanca, this powerhouse resort attracts millions of visitors for its incredible climate, gorgeous beaches and vibrant nightlife. With our transfers from Alicante Airport to Benidorm, we can get you to the door of your accommodation in just 1 hour, and with a selection of shared shuttles and private taxis and minibuses, we have an option to suit everyone. Book your taxi from Alicante Airport to Benidorm early to get the best prices.
If you love our transfers from Alicante Airport to Benidorm , why not check out our other Spain Airport Transfers? We have locations across the mainland, Canary Islands and the Balearics, including Valencia and Tenerife.
Cheap Transfers from Alicante Airport to Benidorm
Alicante Benidorm Transfer Prices
|Transfer type||Transfer time||Price (per person)|
|Shared Shuttle||1 hour 30 minutes||£11.75|
|Speedy Shared Shuttle (max. 4 stops)||1 hour 15 minutes||£23.98|
|Private Alicante airport taxi (4 people)||1 hour||£30.55|
|Private Executive Car (4 people)||1 hour||£35.07|
|Private minibus (8 people)||1 hour||£20.93|
|Wheelchair Accessible vehicle (4 people)||1 hour||£40.73|
|Private Coach (55 people)||1 hour||£6.79|
*Table prices are calculated on a per person basis and are correct at the time of writing.
How much is a taxi from Alicante Airport to Benidorm?
The cost of a taxi from Alicante Airport to Benidorm varies, and depends on how many passengers you're travelling with, and what time of year you're going. Alicante Airport to Benidorm taxi fares start from just £20.93, and you'll get driven straight to your Benidorm accommodation in an hour. Make a search to get the latest prices for your Benidorm Airport transfer.
How Does It All Work?
Once you've booked your transfer.
So you've booked your Alicante Airport to Benidorm transfer with Holiday Extras. Hooray! You will receive an email confirmation with all the details on it, which you'll need to take with you when you travel, so be sure to pop it somewhere safe.
Arriving at Alicante Airport
- After landing in Alicante, make your way to the arrival's hall to find your Benidorm holiday transfer.
- What happens next will depend on the type of transfer you have chosen. Those of you on a shared shuttle will be met by a representative, who will show you to your awaiting vehicle. Your shuttle from Alicante to Benidorm will have a maximum of 8 stops.
- If you have chosen a taxi from Alicante Airport to Benidorm, you will see someone standing with a big sign with your name on it (just like in the movies!)
- Your representative or driver might be waiting for you at a designated desk. Full details and instructions will be on your confirmation, so if in doubt, check it out.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
Flight delays are an unfortunate part of travel, but if it happens, it is not a problem. Simply call the contact number on your confirmation and let your provider know what is happening. They will let your drivers know and alternative arrangements will be made to ensure your transfer is ready for when you arrive.
When it's time to come home
When the time comes to say adios to Spain, we make sure that your return transfer to Alicante is as easy as the first one.
- Your confirmation has details of your pick up time and location, so all you have to do is turn up and go.
- It's recommended that you're all packed and ready at least 15 minutes before your pick up time, to help everything run like clockwork.
Our Guide to Benidorm
One of the most popular resorts in the Mediterranean, Benidorm pulls in the visitors year after year with its stunning views, world class nightlife and distinctive Spanish flair. One of the biggest draws of the city is a party atmosphere, and when the sun goes down, Benidorm comes alive with clubs, bars and restaurants. It is a place where people go to have a good time and let loose.
There is more to Benidorm than parties and nightclubs. The city boasts not one but two stunning beaches, Playa de Levante and Poniente Beach, which are perfect for lazy days soaking up the sun. For families, the city also has several zoos, water parks and theme parks nearby, including Mundomar, which houses magnificent animals from all over the world, including, penguins, seals and dolphins. Top tip: if you fancy any of Benidorm's theme park attractions, keep your eye out on the way through Alicante airport; there are quite often offers and deals on tickets to be snapped up!
Day Trips from Benidorm
Benidorm is part of the beautiful Valencia region of the Costa Blanca, and if you can tear yourself away from all the delights that the city offers, there are countless interesting and exciting day trips to be made. For quintessential Spanish vibes, the nearby town of Mijas is a stunning whitewashed hill town, with 'sugar cube' houses and charming alleyways begging to be explored. For a taste of natural Spain, head for the breath-taking Guadalest Valley or Les Fonts de L'alaguar waterfalls. Both are within easy reach of Benidorm, and are some of the most gorgeous sights in southern Spain.
Holiday Extras offers a full range of Attraction Tickets throughout all of Benidorm. For a full list of things to do, see here.
Pre-booking your airport transfer give you the peace of mind that your transfer from Alicante Airport to Benidorm is guaranteed before you even leave the house, so you can sit back and relax, knowing your transfer will be waiting for you when you land.
A choice of transfers in Benidorm
We offer a wide range of shared shuttle bus and private transfers from Alicante Airport to Benidorm. Each one drops you off right at the door of your accommodation, so there's no need to be dragging your case around searching for your hotel. Speaking of which, there's room for one suitcase per person, so plenty of space for all of your things.
Not all transfers are created equal, so we have trawled through providers to find you the best range of options at the best prices.
- Our cheapest option for travellers on a budget is our shuttle bus from Alicante to Benidorm. You'll be sharing the ride with fellow passengers, so will take the scenic route to your resort, stopping at a maximum of 8 stops on the way.
- If you want to get to the beach a bit quicker, but don't want to blow the budget on a private Alicante Airport Taxi transfer, we also have a speedy shared shuttle, which is still great value and only stops at 4 places.
- For small groups, our range of private cars and minibuses are great value, and a stylish way to start your holiday.
- For an extra touch of luxury, we have executive vehicles.
- We also offer wheelchair accessible vehicles for travellers with mobility difficulties.
- Enough friends to fill a coach? We offer private coach rentals for groups of up to 55 people.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- We have 36 years of experience helping our customers with their holiday extras
- Compare 1000s of airport transfers offers.
- Call centre on hand to help 24/7.
- All transfer vehicles are less than 5 years old, and come with air conditioning, perfect for those hot Spanish summers.
- Loved and trusted by leading travel companies across the globe
Need any help?
Our UK based team are available on 0871 360 2603 (calls cost 11p per minute)
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Alicante Airport (ALC) and dropping off in central Benidorm via a shared shuttle. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before you travel.Top