- 82% of customers who left a review for Birmingham Airport Lounges would book again
- 3707 customers have given an average rating of
- No1 Lounge, Birmingham Yes everything was just as it said. Staff very friendly
Mrs Morton 21 Oct, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge - Read more Aspire Lounge reviews Lounge was comfortable and tidy, selection of drinks was limited though, and ran out of white wine after one glass with no replacement available, which was very disappointing as that was the only alcohol we drink.
Mr Comley 20 Oct, 2019out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Birmingham Not impressed only can order one item off menu not self service drinks. Was told by the barmaid that I can only have two drinks when others were getting three or four.table wasnâ€™t cleaned before food was served.
Mr Dowling 19 Oct, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Food was great and so many drinks to choose from would definitely recommend this lounge
Herr Babel 22 Sep, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Every thing went as expected. I have used the facility before and I highly recommend it
Mr Bradford 22 Sep, 2019out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Birmingham As usual a smooth and comfortable visit to the lounge in Tenerife south airport
Herr Maksutogullari 22 Sep, 2019out of 5
- Clubrooms Everything was as we expected. A quite lounge with plenty of space and not over crowded as we have found in other lounges. The food was good and staff were polite and attentive. My glass was regularly topped up with prosecco ðŸ‘�ðŸ�»
Herr Suffys 22 Sep, 2019out of 5
- Clubrooms The lounge was over booked and we were all crammed in. Food and service was still excellent . Just not very comfortable
Mr Veit 19 Sep, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Airport was very busy on the day we flew so it was lovely to have a relaxing place to wait for our flight
Food was lovely(especially the scones with jam and clotted cream )
Coffee was good and a g&t was also welcome
Plenty of seats and couldn't fault the service
Have already booked for our next trip
Mrs Hocknull 15 Sep, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge We stayed in the quiet area so very peaceful, plenty of lovely hot/ cold food and drinks available
Herr Kehren 10 Sep, 2019out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Birmingham No problems. We got there before the rush and easily found a seat. Staff pleasant and helpful. Area clean and tidy. Good choice from menu gluten free options
Herr Mieck 05 Sep, 2019out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Birmingham Everything was fine, no problems
Frau Reker 31 Aug, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge The lounge was just as we expected and was a fantastic start to our holiday. Relaxing atmosphere with good food and drinks available at all times.
Mr Schaefer 23 Aug, 2019out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Birmingham Facilities were brilliant and the staff were amazing with our young son who is nearly 1. Food was excellent in all the restaurants.
Mini market is expensive for snacks for children.
Mr Westwood 15 Aug, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Great value for money - just what was needed.
Herr Spiller 13 Aug, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Staff very helpful always replacing things quickly
Mrs Dale 10 Aug, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge South It was smooth running way to travel with young children
Frau Fratto 04 Aug, 2019out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Birmingham The facilities were fine except there seemed a lot of people using up large sofas between them where bigger groups could have sat together in the end we ended up sitting on four chairs that luckily came available next to each other.
Frau Marten 04 Aug, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Brilliant service no complaints.
Plenty of choice in the aspire lounge it was quiet busy and the staff were very helpful.
Mr Haywood 01 Aug, 2019out of 5
- Clubrooms Good location, attentive staff, good facilities. The food portions could be a tad bigger but other than that a really good experience.
Herr Hoerr 29 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Not a very professional greeting upon arrival. Staff made us feel like we should have known the layout / format. Not much space and no toilet facilities. TVâ€™s didnâ€™t work. Food was reasonable.
Ms Schulze 29 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Not used Birmingham before. Based on previous visits to East Midlands Airport Lounge we found the choice of food very limited at Birmingham Aspire & the area a bit cramped
Mr Payne 26 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Clubrooms Great experience in the clubroom - fantastic start to the holiday
Mrs Morley 23 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge 1st time we loved it will def book again. Already recommending to.our friends
Herr Dekker 21 Jul, 2019out of 5