- 82% of customers who left a review for Birmingham Airport Lounges would book again
- 3633 customers have given an average rating of
- Aspire Lounge - Read more Aspire Lounge reviews Great value for money - just what was needed.
Herr Spiller 13 Aug, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Staff very helpful always replacing things quickly
Mrs Dale 10 Aug, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge South It was smooth running way to travel with young children
Frau Fratto 04 Aug, 2019out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Birmingham The facilities were fine except there seemed a lot of people using up large sofas between them where bigger groups could have sat together in the end we ended up sitting on four chairs that luckily came available next to each other.
Frau Marten 04 Aug, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Brilliant service no complaints.
Plenty of choice in the aspire lounge it was quiet busy and the staff were very helpful.
Mr Haywood 01 Aug, 2019out of 5
- Clubrooms Good location, attentive staff, good facilities. The food portions could be a tad bigger but other than that a really good experience.
Herr Hoerr 29 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Not a very professional greeting upon arrival. Staff made us feel like we should have known the layout / format. Not much space and no toilet facilities. TVâ€™s didnâ€™t work. Food was reasonable.
Ms Schulze 29 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Not used Birmingham before. Based on previous visits to East Midlands Airport Lounge we found the choice of food very limited at Birmingham Aspire & the area a bit cramped
Mr Payne 26 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Clubrooms Great experience in the clubroom - fantastic start to the holiday
Mrs Morley 23 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge 1st time we loved it will def book again. Already recommending to.our friends
Herr Dekker 21 Jul, 2019out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Birmingham Penny pinching by only allowing 1 meal to be ordered from the menu when you use to be able to order as many times as you like. The other food available does not make up for removing this option.
Herr Lang 18 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Clubrooms The Club lounge at Birmingham Airport the food and service was fantastic the staff was so courteous
Mr/S Mcnickle 17 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Really worth the extra cost to be out of the hustle and bustle of the terminal would definitely recommend and will be using this facility again
Herr Beckmann 16 Jul, 2019out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Birmingham For us itâ€™s the start of our holiday, as soon as we enter. Nice seating, away from the terminal hustle & bustle. Like being in a wine bar, drink & food choices excellent. Before 11:00 best buffet options. After 11:00 buffet would be better to have some bread rolls as sometimes people havenâ€™t had breakfast before leaving home & donâ€™t want cakes yet. Would highly recommend as great start to holiday.
Frau Richter 12 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge It was incredibly easy to book, and I was so pleased I added the delay option as our flight was delayed.
The staff in the Aspire Lounge at Birmingham were very friendly and efficient the food and drink were of a good quality and plentiful. A great start to our holiday. Would definitely use again.
Mr Dahlmann 06 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge South We found the South Aspire Lounge less than value for money. There were few staff, and they were not overly friendly or proactively helpful. The breakfast food was very limited and uninspiring, and there was constantly at least one item needing to be replenished. For the price we did not think the lounge offered anything not available in the outside waiting area.
Herr G?er 07 Jul, 2019out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Birmingham Everything was very good, food and staff were excellent
Mr Gleeson 01 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Clubrooms When we arrived at the lounge there was no record of our booking on the system. We had a print out of the confirmation & the booking reference wasnâ€™t recognised. This delayed our time in the lounge as took 15 minutes for the staff to agree to let us in! Hugely disappointing start to our holiday.
Herr Seidler 30 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Yes very good service and nice relaxed way to wait for plane plenty of food and drink available
Mr Conway 26 Jun, 2019out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Birmingham Comfortable, convenient, friendly staff.
Herr Tietz 25 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Relaxing experience and good value away from the hustle and bustle downstairs.
Mr Adams 25 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge South The aspire lounge before departure was a complete waste of money Â£40 per couple. No atmosphere, not much choice on hot food , no decent magazines, no papers and above all Guinness was from a can, will not book this extra again
Mr Wierwille 23 Jun, 2019out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Birmingham really busy bar staff rude hot food rubbish
Frau Rau 22 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Clubrooms It was upmarket but quite low key
. It was quiet, but luxuriously so. Staff were very pleasant and polite, very professional. The chicken caesar salad was disappointing but overall the food and cocktails were excellent. I loved the vodka martini, one of the best I have had.
Frau Dechambre 21 Jun, 2019out of 5