- 84% of customers who left a review for Birmingham Airport Lounges would book again
- 2657 customers have given an average rating of
- Aspire Lounge - Read more Aspire Lounge reviews Hotel very good , staff excellent.
Mr Duarte 08 Feb, 2018out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Booked into Aspire was excellent.
Only issue was they had diet pepsi & pepsi max no normal pepsi !!
Booking was smooth and easy
Mrs Bodkin 04 Feb, 2018out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Great executive lounge just understaffed on the day I was in there and hat to ask twice for food and wine to be replaced because they had run out !! and the staff were running around just chasing their tails to keep up with the demands
Mrs Asutaitis 03 Feb, 2018out of 5
- Aspire Lounge All went well
Mrs Barrett 01 Feb, 2018out of 5
- Aspire Lounge All was as expected, nice and peaceful helpful for us travelling with a new baby.
Miss Mcmahon 28 Jan, 2018out of 5
- Aspire Lounge We always book the airport lounges for our trips. It helps everything to run smoothly using the lounges at the beginning and the end of our trips, taking out any n if flights are delayed and making the whole airport run a more pleasant experience.
Miss Sharkey 23 Jan, 2018out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Disappointed always book vip but this year no mixers for drinks and staff could not get any and had to ask for rolls for breakfast
Mrs Wilson 22 Jan, 2018out of 5
- Aspire Lounge THE AIRPORT LOUNGE WAS FANTASTIC
Miss Reynolds 20 Jan, 2018out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Birmingham Maple meet and greet were first class as always, fourth time we have used them. Airport lounge again was brilliant a great start to our Holiday
Mr Davies 19 Jan, 2018out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Birmingham Lovely experience
Mrs Freeman 16 Jan, 2018out of 5
- Aspire Lounge We went to the Aspire Lounge at Birmingham. We were very disappointed. On arrival there around 10.30 am There was no food left (except biscuits) and no one around to ask except the receptionist. I spoke to the receptionist who said I cant leave my post but can you knock on the staff door. I knocked and a lady opened and I explained there was nothing left. All I got was a nod and she shut the door. Lots of other customers were asking about food. 15 mins later she came out wth a few bits telling one lady that it was changing from breakfast to dinner. Finally 30 minutes later there was chilli and rice and not much else. Bread rolls. Biscuits. Due to the long queues through security ect.. we literally had 45 minutes in there. Even though we arrived at the Airport 4 hours before take off. We went to East Midlands airport last holiday and their escape lounge was packed with sausage rolls,sandwiches cakes soup pies and was never empty. At any time. I will never go to the Aspire Lounge again. There was six of us at around Â£22 per head and we ended up with a cup of tea and a small snack.
Mr Tryner 14 Jan, 2018out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Birmingham, Champagne package We frequently use your services and this like previous trips went perfectly
Mr Hames 12 Jan, 2018out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Birmingham All good and happy with the service
Mr Bosworth 11 Jan, 2018out of 5
- Aspire Lounge the lounge we book into was not worth the extra money we paid out very littler choice and most of the food came from the microwave via freezer , not very appetizing. Short of seating some people taking up 4 seats when they only needed 2
Mrs Critchell 11 Jan, 2018out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Birmingham Lounge was the worst one I've been in, you were only allowed a small bacon bap each (hot breakfast), and were given a menu on entry to claim it
Mrs Barton 10 Jan, 2018out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Birmingham Helpful staff very welcoming. Polite and helpful.
Mrs Brown 07 Jan, 2018out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Birmingham Excellent service
Mr Bachelor 05 Jan, 2018out of 5
- Aspire Lounge All went very smoothly, both hotel, parking and vip lounge
Mr Hirstle 03 Jan, 2018out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Relaxing start the holiday.
Mrs Coggins 01 Jan, 2018out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Excellent as always Extremely helpful pleasant and proffessional
Miss Oliver 21 Dec, 2017out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Birmingham Staff very good. Food selection too limited. Not happy that ALL the upstairs area for a very long period so very crowded. Use the lounge often but now may change.
Mr Bruty 21 Dec, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Lounge The raise was really good. The entertainment team, the food and most of all the staff were fantastic.
The Luxury Bahia Principe exceeded our expectations it is really first class and we will certainly want to go back again. The only downside for our holiday was the heavy delay to our return flight to Birmingham which arrived back over four hours late.
Mr Davies 14 Dec, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Quiet lounge with a reasonable choice of hot food. Very comfortable with friendly staff. Wpilbe happy to use this lounge again.
Mr Douglas 14 Dec, 2017out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Birmingham Yes to all of them very good indeed
Mr Davies 13 Dec, 2017out of 5