Pre-book your Boston Airport transfer,
with prices starting from just £42.40 and FREE cancellations*
Boston is a city that both honours its industrial roots, and embraces the contemporary; all on a backdrop of sports, beer, and community. Our transfers from Boston Airport take you to the heart of this awesome city in jst 20 minutes, with a selection of shared and private transfer vehicles including shared shuttles, private cars, SUVs and minibuses. We also offer transfers to Black Falcon Cruise Port, so if you're heading off on a high seas adventure from Boston, we ca get you to the port in just 20 minutes.
To find out what else the US has to offer, take a peek at our USA Airport Transfers page.
Compare Low Cost Transfers From Boston Airport
|Drop Off Destination||Transfer time||Price (per person)|
|Boston Downtown||30 minutes||£42.40 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Boston Downtown||20 minutes||£63.02 (Private car for 3 people)|
|Boston Downtown||20 minutes||£21.11 (Private minibus for 10 people)|
|Boston (Black Falcon) Cruise Port||20 minutes||£44.81 (Private SUV for 6 people)|
|Boston (Black Falcon) Cruise Port||20 minutes||£63.02 (Private car for 3 people)|
|Brighton (MA)||30 minutes||£72.23 (Private car for 3 people)|
How Does It All Work?
Once you've booked your transfer
When you have booked your Boston Airport transfer, you can sit back and relax in the knowledge that you have made an excellent decision, because we take care of the hard work for you. You will get an email confirmation which you'll need when you take your transfer, so pop it somewhere safe (not your sock drawer) and remember to take it with you when you leave.
Arriving at Boston Airport
- When you get to Boston, make your way to the arrivals hall, stopping to grab your luggage on the way.
- What happens next will depend on which type of transfer you have chosen. If you're on a shared shuttle bus, there will be a representative waiting to show you to your vehicle.
- If you've opted for a private transfer, keep an eye out for someone with your name on a board (like in the movies!)
- There might be a designated desk that your driver or representative waits at, so if you don't see them right away, make your way to the desk listed on your confirmation.
Oh no, my flight has been delayed!
If your plane is held up, no need to worry, we've got a cunning plan just in case this happens. There is a contact number on your confirmation, which you can use to let your provider know what's happening, so they can make sure someone is waiting for you when you land.
When it's time to come home
When the time comes to say farewell to Boston, we make sure that your return transfer to the airport goes off without a hitch.
- Your confirmation has details of your pick up time and location, so all you have to do is turn up and go.
- It's recommended that you're all packed and ready at least 15 minutes before your pick up time, to help everything run smoothly.
Culturally speaking, Boston is a city steeped in a rich history (for a still relatively young country) that can be seen from street level to the top of the many skyscrapers that adorn the city. Amongst the city you'll also find galleries, museums, and concert halls, open for all to enjoy.
Boston certainly is a city that runs on its stomach, and this is heavily influenced by seafood. You'll find nautical delicacies unique to this part of the world, and many people flock here for the cuisine alone. Stop of at one of the numerous fish restaurants and crack open a locally made craft beer for the quintessential culinary Boston experience.
Bostonians are notoriously passionate about sport, and with the pedigree of teams to come out of this corner of the US, it's no surprise. Be it the World Series winning Red Sox, the multiple Super Bowl winning Patriots, or the Boston Celtics, a team that has racked up more NBA wins than any other team in the history of the sport, you can expect die hard fans that are very much used to winning. As passionate as native Bostonians are about their teams, they're more than willing to welcome in visitors to celebrate in the sheer love of sport. You'll always be greeted with a warm welcome if you go into one of the hundreds of sports bars located throughout the city and beyond.
A choice of transfers
We know that not all transfers are created equal, so we have compared 1000s of providers to find the very best ones for you. For our best options for transfers from Boston Airport, take a look at our options below.
- If you're looking for the budget friendly option, our shared shuttle buses are the cheapest way of getting from A to B. You'll be sharing the ride with some fellow travellers, and will make a maximum of 8 stops on the way to your resort.
- If you fancy a bit of luxury, our private transfers are the perfect start to your holiday. Taking you from the airport to your resort in less than an hour and a half, this is a great way to start your holiday in style. With minibuses for larger parties, and even private coaches for hire, this can work out as a very reasonably priced option.
Prices and availability will vary depending on when you are travelling, so use our fast and secure booking engine to find details for specific destinations and prices for your dates. All of our vehicles are under 5 years old, with air conditioning. All our transfers have room for one suitcase per person and if you're travelling with young children and would like them to have a car seat, you need to bring this with you.
Full details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- We have 36 years of helping customers with the little extras that come with booking a holiday.
- We compare 1000's of options for airport transfers with just one click.
- Contact centre and helpline available 24/7.
- We only use the very best vehicles, so they're all under 5 years old with air conditioning.
- We are trusted by the world's leading travel companies.
Need any help?
Our UK based team is always on hand to give advice: Simply phone 0871 360 2603 (calls cost 11p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge.)
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) and dropping off the cruise port via a private SUV for 6 people. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top