Pre-book your Budapest Airport transfers,
with prices starting from just £10.91 and FREE cancellations*
Compare Low Cost Budapest Airport Transfers to City Hotels
Beautiful Budapest is a gem of a city in central Europe, a melting pot of east-meets-west culture, fine cuisine and warm hospitality. With our Budapest Airport transfers, you can be at the door of your accommodation in as little as 30 minutes, in popular locations on both sides of the river, including the city centre, Budapest outskirts and Obudai Island. Explore our airport transfers in Budapest below.
Cheap Shared and Private Transfers from Budapest Airport
Whether you're travelling in style or saving your money for adventures in the city, we have got a huge range of vehicle options for airport transfers in Budapest, including private cars, minibuses and shared shuttles. Our drivers are all top rated, and the vehicles that we use for our Budapest Airport transfers are in great condition-all under 5 years old, and with air conditioning as standard.
Pre-book your shared shuttle or private taxi airport transfer from Budapest Airport to and from your hotel. Our transfers from Budapest Airport save you the hassle of having to organsie a transfer at the airport. A Budapest Airport taxi will get you to the city centre in just 30 minutes.
Cheap Airport Transfers in Budapest from £10.91
|Budapest Airport Transfers|
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Obudai Island||1 hour 10 minutes||£16.81 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Budapest city centre||30 minutes||£10.91 (Private car for 4 people)|
|Budapest City Centre||1 hour||£19.22 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Budapest Port||35 minutes||£12.38 (Private car for 4 people)|
|Budapest Outskirts||30 minutes||£14.74 (Private car for 4 people)|
If you like what you see in Budapest, take a look at our other Hungary airport transfers to discover more of this amazing country.
How Does it all Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer in Budapest?
- Once you've picked your perfect Budapest Airport transfer, book using our handy system (the one at the top of the page.)
- You'll receive an email confirmation, with all your transfer details on it. Keep hold of this, because you'll need it when you take your transfer, so print a copy off and pop it somewhere safe (not your sock drawer.)
- Sit back, relax, and start dreaming of Budapest.
Arriving at Budapest Airport
- When you get to the arrivals hall, if you're on a shared shuttle, you'll see a representative waiting to show you to your awaiting coach. If you're going private, keep a lookout for someone holding up your name on a board.
- You'll find your driver or representative waiting for you either in the hall, or at a designated desk. Exact details depend on the type of transfer you have chosen, and will be listed on your confirmation.
- Give the driver your outward confirmation (just keep the return copy for the return journey.)
Uh oh! My flight is delayed!
If you're plane is taking a scenic route and you will be later than planned arriving in Budapest. don't panic, call the number on your confirmation. Let your provider know what's happening, and they'll make sure that someone is ready and waiting for you when you land.
When it's time to come home
All good things must come to an end, and when it's time to say viszontlátásra to Budapest, your return to the airport is taken care of.
- The details regarding your return journey will be on your confirmation.
- Unless another pick up point has been arranged, your driver will aim to meet you outside of your accommodation.
- It's recommended that you're ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, to ensure everything runs smoothly.
Budapest is an all-year-round destination. Balmy and colourful in the spring and summer months, when locals and visitors stroll along the riverbanks, dine al fresco and make the most of the numerous green spaces around the city, while in the winter, Budapest becomes a beacon of warmth and coziness, when restaurants light log fires, cook a vat of goulash and people warm themselves up in the thermal baths.
The city is most famous for its stunning architecture. Best enjoyed from the majestic Danube River which carves the city in two, the likes of the Hungarian Parliament Building, the Chain Bridge and the Fisherman's Bastion are symbols of Budapest are truly awe-inspiring to behold. Try to nab a seat on a river cruise or bus tour of the city as night begins to fall, and the buildings are illuminated in a brilliant golden glow.
Whether day or night, you'll be spoilt for choice on where to eat. Cafes adorn street corners, offering pastries, fine coffees and of course, goulash, the famous Hungarian stew, guaranteed to warm and energise you well into the evenings. Budapest is a fantastic destination for street food, with local staples like langos absolute necessities to try. For a true exploration of the eclectic and delicious Hungarian cuisine, head for the Central Market Hall, a haven for foodies where peppers, meats and spices adorn hundreds of stalls and cafes serve the best local produce.
Holiday Extras offers a full range of Attraction Tickets throughout all of Budapest. For a full list of things to do, see here.
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras provide a choice of Budapest Airport transfers for between 1-49 people (incl. x1 suitcase per person)
- Our cheapest airport transfer in Budapest is our shared shuttle. You'll be sharing the ride with fellow travellers, so will take a scenic route to your accommodation, making a few stops to drop off other passengers on the way.
- If you want a touch of luxury for your Budapest Airport transfers, our private cars are the way to go. Seating up to 4 people, they are a great way to begin your holiday in style, and save so much hassle trying to hail a taxi at the airport.
- For larger parties, our minibuses are a great bargain. With room for up to 15 travellers, when the cost of the vehicle is split between everyone.
- We also offer super stylish executive cars, including Mercedes and BMW models if you want a special transfer to bookend your travels.
- If there's a whole gang of you travelling to the Hungarian capital, we have a selection of private coaches. With room for as many as 49 people, they save a bug headache trying to organise everyone on public transport.
Details of all of our Budapest airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- Over 36 years of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- Compare 1000s of airport transfers options in one place.
- Call centre on hand to help 24/7.
- All transfer vehicles are under 5 years old and come equipped with air conditioning
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies worldwide
Need any help?
Our UK based team are available on 0871 360 2603 (calls cost 11p per minute)
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Budapest Ferenc Liszt International Airport (BUS) and dropping off in Budapest city centre in a private car shared between 4 people. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top