Chambery Ski Transfers
Pre-book your ski transfers from Chambery Airport to popular resorts such as Val d' Isere, Chamonix, Courcheval and Chamonix with FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure.
Explore Top Ski Transfers From Chambery Airport
Beautiful Chambery is a gateway to the awesome slopes of the Frech Alps. We offer a range of shared andprivate transfer vehicles, inlcuding taxis, minibuses and shared minivans dropping off at popular destinations across the region.
Pre Book your Chambery Airport Ski Transfers
To skip long queues at Chambery Airport taxi rank, make sure you pre book your ski resort transfers with us. Your trusted and top rated driver will meet you in the arrivals hall and take you straight your resort, so you don;t have to waste your precious skiing time waiting for a taxi.
Cheap Ski Transfers From Chambery Airport from £146.57
|Chambery Airport Ski Transfers|
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Val d' Isere||3 hours||£177.12 (Shared (economy) minivan for 4 people)|
|Alpe d' Huez||1 hour 50 minutes||£186.13 (Ski taxi for 4 people)|
|Val Thorens||3 hours||£173.40 (Private minivan for 4 people)|
|Les Deux Alpes||2 hours||£146.57 (Private minibus for 6 people)|
|Chamonix||3 hours||£200.31 (Private car for 3 people)|
|Tignes||2 hours 30 minutes||£130.89 (Private minibus for 6 people)|
To explore what what else this beautiful country hasto offer, check our our France airport transfers page.
Did you know that we also offer a great range of travel insurance policies? With single and multi-trip options, different levels of cover to suit all budgets and the option for winter sports cover starting from just £10.09, we can cover every eventuality you can think of.
How Does It All Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- Using our fast and secure booking engine, choose your transfers from Chambery Airport.
- Once you've booked, you'll receive an email confirmation.
- Make sure you print this off as you'll need it when you take your transfers.
- Sit back, relax, start dreaming of Alpine retreats.
- No, really, it's that simple.
Where can I find my airport transfer at the airport?
- When you land, wrangle your bags off the luggage carousel and make your way through to the arrivals hall.
- Your driver will be waiting either in the hall or at a designated desk (specifics on your confirmation).
- Your transfer will aim to drop you off outside your chosen address. Please note that sometimes due to vehicle size or your drop off point being in a pedestrianised area, you will have to be dropped off nearby instead. This will be confirmed before you travel.
- You'll need to show or hand over your outward transfer confirmation to your driver-just make sure that you keep hold of the return part for your journey back at the end of your trip.
When It's Time To Come Home
- All good things must come to an end, and when it's time to say au revoir to France, we ensure that your return to Chambery Airport goes like clockwork.
- Your confirmation has got all the details on it, and your driver will meet you the time and location listed.
- In most cases, your driver will aim to meet you outside your accommodation, so all you have to do is hop in and off you go.
Uh oh, my flight's delayed!
If your plane gets held up, don't panic. Simply call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know what's going on. They'll make sure that someone is waiting for you when you land.
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras provide a choice of transfers from Chambery Airport to ski resorts for between 1 and 12 people (incl. x1 suitcase per person)
- For a stylish start to your ski break, our private cars are a great option, with room for up to 4 people.
- If you're on a group getaway, our private minibuses are an easy and cost effective solution to your transfer needs, with room for 8 travellers. You can all arrive together and not have the hassle of organising multiple taxis or trying to corral everyone on public transport.
- If you're saving your money for the Apres Ski, our shared transfers are worth a look. Economy minivans and ski taxis are a great way to get to your destination quickly and cheaply. You'll be sharing the ride with other travellers, so might have a wait of up to 50 minutes at the terminal for other passengers to arrive, and will make a few stops on the wau to your accommodation.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- Over 36 years of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- Compare 1000s of airport transfers options in one place.
- Call centre on hand to help 24/7.
- All transfer vehicles are under 5 years old and come equipped with air conditioning (admittedly, you probably won't need this in the midst of an Alpine winter, but you never know, what with global warming as it is.)
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies worldwide
Need any help?
Our UK based team are available on 0871 360 2603 (calls cost 11p per minute)
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top