Czech Republic Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Czech Republic Airport transfers to popular destinations such as Prague, Cesky Krumlov, Karlovy Vary and Brno with prices starting from just £9.00 with FREE cancellations*
Right in the heart of Europe, the Czech Republic (sometimes known as Czechia) is an exciting destination for lovers of vibrant cities with a laid back and welcoming vibe. Book your Czech Republic Airport transfers with us, and we'll get you to the door of your accommodation in as little as 35 minutes. We have a range of shared shuttles and private transfers, including taxis for small groups and minibuses for larger parties, all of which pick you up at the terminal and drop off at the door of your accommodation.
Low Cost Czech Republic Airport Transfer Prices
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Prague Vaclav Havel Airport (PRG) to Prague City||35 minutes||£9.00 (Private car for 4 people)|
|Prague Vaclav Havel Airport (PRG) to Prague City||35 minutes||£21.52 (Shared Shuttle Bus)|
|Prague Vaclav Havel Airport (PRG) to Cesky Krumlov||3 hours||£68.30 (Private taxi for 4 people)|
|Prague Vaclav Havel Airport (PRG) to Karlovy Vary||2 hours 10 minutes||£52.77 (Private car for 4 people)|
|Prague Vaclav Havel Airport (PRG) to Brno||2 hours 15 minutes||£59.91 (Minivan for 8 people)|
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras provide a choice of Czech Republic Airport transfers for between 1-8 people (incl. x1 suitcase per person)
- If you're after a budget option, our shared shuttles are the cheapest option for solo travellers and couples. You'll be sharing the ride with fellow visitors, so will make a maximum of 8 stops on the way to your accommodation.
- Our private transfers are the perfect way to start your holiday with a touch of luxury.
- We have a range of private cars, as well as executive cars for a bit of extra style.
- If you're travelling in a larger group, our minivans are a very cost effective option, and suitable for parties of up to 20.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- Over 36 years of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- Compare 1000s of airport transfers options in one place.
- Call centre on hand to help 24/7.
- All transfer vehicles are under 5 years old and come equipped with air conditioning
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies worldwide
Need any help?
For all your Czech Republic transfer questions and queries, our UK based team is on hand to help you out. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Prague Vaclav Havel Airport (PRG) and dropping off in Prague city centre via a private car for 4 people. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top