Dominican Republic Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Dominican Republic Airport transfers, with prices starting from just £6.50pp with FREE cancellations*
With stunning beaches, lush rainforests and quaint colonial towns, this Caribbean gem has it all. It's the perfect getaway for both summer and winter sun. Our cheap Dominican Republic airport transfers will ensure you get to your hotel safely and in comfort. We compare 100s of great offers to bring you top discounts on shared and private transfers from Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ).
We use only trusted suppliers with professional drivers for our Dominican Republic Airport transfers. All our prices are regularly checked to bring you cheap prices on airport transfers to over 4000 resorts worldwide. We don't just offer airport transfers to the Dominican Republic, but a host of other Caribbean destinations too. These include Jamaica and St Lucia. All our private transfers offer door to door service too!
The Dominican Republic - top winter sun destination
Imagine 25 degrees in January and endless sunshine! That's what makes the Dominican Republic the perfect destination for a winter sun holiday. The winter months are the island's dry season, so you'll be guaranteed hot sunny days - the perfect break from cold British winters! With our cheap Dominican Republic airport transfers, a winter sun holiday is more affordable than you think. Our prices start from under £7.00 for a shared shuttle transfer from Punta Cana airport to Bavaro.
Compare cheap Dominican Republic Airport Transfers
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price per person|
|Puerto Cana Intl Airport (PUJ) to Bavaro, Punta Cana||45 minutes||£6.09 (shared shuttle)|
|Puerto Cana Intl Airport (PUJ) to Punta Cana||30 minutes||£6.48 (speedy shuttle - 4 stops max)|
|Punta Cana Intl Airport (PUJ) to Bavaro, Punta Cana||30 minutes||£35.74 (private transfer for 4 passengers)|
|Punta Cana Intl Airport (PUJ) to Bayahibe||90 minutes||£121.29 (private transfer for 8 passengers)|
Dominican Republic Airport transfers start from under £6.50 per person and deliver you directly to your hotel in just 40 minutes.
How do Airport Transfers in the Dominican Republic work?
Want to know more about our how our airport transfers work? Watch our holiday transfer video below to find out how you can enjoy less hassle and more holiday.
What transfer options from Punta Cana airport are available?
Holiday Extras provide a fantastic range of Dominican Republic private and shared transfers:
Shuttle Transfers - Punta Cana Airport
- For our cheapest, no frills option, check out our shared shuttles. Our air-conditioned coaches will get you to your resort with a maximum of 8 stops on the way.
- For just a little extra, why not choose one of our speedy shuttles? With only 4 stops en route, you'll save a good few minutes on your transfer time.
Private Transfers in the Dominican Republic
- Ideal if you're staying in a villa or private accommodation, our Dominican Republic private transfers are the ultimate hassle-free solution. Seating from 2 to 4 passengers, they are great for couples and families.
- Why not push the boat out and arrive in luxury? Check out our luxury airport transfers from Punta Cana airport? With premium vehicles, they offer superb comfort and won't break the bank.
Group Travel Options
- Fantastic for groups, we also offer minibus transfers, seating up to 8 passengers to all main resorts from Punta Cana Airport. When you divide the price by the number of passengers, these work out as some of our best value Dominican Republic airport transfer options.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Dominican Republic Transfers in 5 easy steps
- Select your destination and travel dates from the drop down menu
- Choose from our 100s of cheap Dominican Republic transfer options
- Book and Pay using our secure online payment system.
- Receive your email confirmation with all your transfer details
- Your driver will be waiting for you at your booked location
Why Pre Book Your Airport Transfer for the Dominican Republic?
Pre booking your Punta Cana Airport taxi or shuttle transfer means that you start your holiday hassle-free. Your experienced professional driver will be waiting for you in Punta Cana Airport arrivals, so there'll no queues or language barrier to contend with.
Punta Cana Airport Transfers - FAQs
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- When you book your Dominican Republic Airport transfer through our fast & secure booking system, we'll send you an e-mail confirmation. Make sure you print a copy of this as it has all your vehicle details on it.
- After you've landed in Punta Cana and collected your luggage, head to the arrivals hall.
- If you're travelling on a shared shuttle, you will be met by a representative in the hall.
- For private transfers in the Dominican Republic, keep an eye out for your driver in the arrivals hall or at a designated desk-exact details will be on your confirmation.
What should I do if my flight's delayed?
If your flight to Punta Cana Airport is delayed, try not to worry. There's a contact number on your e-ticket, so give that a call so an alternative transfer can be arranged.
On your return
Getting your resort transfer back to Punta Cana airport is very couldn't be simpler:
- Whichever transfer you've chosen, your e-ticket has the details of your pick-up time (and for some of you, your location).
- Be ready at least 15 minutes before your transfer leaves.
The lowdown on the Dominican Republic
Famed for its all-inclusive hotels, the Dominican Republic a top destination if you're looking for rest and relaxation in the sun. But, take a trip beyond your hotel grounds and you'll find an island of contrast with stunning landscapes and some truly breathtaking scenery. Puerto Plata on the north coast is both a resort and a town, where you can find rum factories, a historic old quarter and a cable car taking you up to Mount Isabel del Torres. For a more relaxed vibe, check out the Samanapeninsula with its glorious beaches including Cayo Levantado. For some truly picture postcard beaches, head to La Romana region where you can kick back and relax on the sands of Bayahibe.
Here to help
Our UK based team are available on 0871 360 2603 (calls cost 11p per minute)
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Punta Cana International Airport, Dominican Republic (PUJ) and dropping off in Bavaro, Punta Cana by shared shuttle. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before you travel.Top