- 88% of customers who left a review for Edinburgh Airport Lounges would book again
- 2280 customers have given an average rating of
- Aspire lounge Great start to our holiday breakfast excellent staff very helpful only downside lounge was cold could do with some heating.
Mr Keegans 13 Nov, 2019out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Edinburgh Everything was great. Just like the advert. Friendly staff. If it wasn't for the directions on the confirmation booking slip, I wouldn't have found the lounge. Suggest better signage within the departure lounge.
Mr Hardy 07 Nov, 2019out of 5
- No1 Lounge, 2 hours Yes everything was good
Mrs Wilson 05 Nov, 2019out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Edinburgh Superb from start to finish great comfort views food and selection of drinks
Mr Clintock 31 Oct, 2019out of 5
- No1 Lounge, 2 hours Lounge was great, open and airy. Not much of a selection of food, one person on bar so always a queue.
Mrs Reid 26 Oct, 2019out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Edinburgh Facilities were good and staff extremely helpful, although if busy there is def not enough seats. Found the Lounges to be expensive given that certain sites were offering at least 50% discounts.
Mr Robertson 20 Oct, 2019out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Edinburgh everything was perfect, food was good, lounge was clean and bright and the staff very helpful
Ms Wachtendorf 23 Sep, 2019out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Edinburgh Make the airport so much easier, No looking for seats or standing in a line for food and drink
Herr Schumacher 23 Sep, 2019out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Edinburgh Great staff quick service
Herr Thiel 23 Sep, 2019out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Edinburgh Yes, exactly as described
Mr Mcintosh 20 Sep, 2019out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Edinburgh Nice lounge but had to wait over half an hour til soup was replenished
Mrs Rowe 19 Sep, 2019out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Edinburgh Itâ€™s great value for money and comfortable with good selection of food and drinks
Mr Grafenstein 08 Sep, 2019out of 5
- Aspire lounge Food ok but nothing on Glasgow staff were fine
Drinks were served but had to then find the tonic for my gin then the bottle opener wasnâ€™t obvious ice and lemons on the bar again self serving very unhygienic thought this was not allowed years ago so we wonâ€™t be back
Frau Rammner 06 Sep, 2019out of 5
- Aspire lounge The staff were very nice and welcoming and the lounge was clean and comfy.
Herr Vogt 12 Aug, 2019out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Edinburgh Great experience will def book it every time now really relaxed quiet and great food
Frau K? 29 Jul, 2019out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Edinburgh Nice and relaxed area to spend your time before your flight.
Mrs Fraser 09 Jul, 2019out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Edinburgh Everything was excellent service food and staff very friendly
Herr Joegel 02 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire lounge I think tables should be allocated by staff, rather than the find a table that they have right now. With two young children we struggled to find a table when we first went in. There were 2 people sat at each of the â€œfamilyâ€� booths. Personally I think they should be reserved for families
Herr H?r 23 Jun, 2019out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Edinburgh Excellent well worth the money.
Herr Wingenbach 22 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire lounge Lovely lounge, quiet and near the gates, not a large choice of food or drink but sufficient
Herr Kr? 17 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire lounge Only improvements would be; toilet facilities within the lounge so you donâ€™t have to leave the lounge and if there was toast at breakfast time.
Mr Seidemann 17 Jun, 2019out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Edinburgh Easy to locate good welcome from staff. Variety of food and drinks staff very helpful.
Frau Syroff 15 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire lounge You pay for 3 hours in the lounges but you donâ€™t actually get 3 hours because you have to go to your boarding gate usually 45 minutes to an hour prior to takeoff so you really only get 2 hours.
Mr Duening 11 Jun, 2019out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Edinburgh From arrival to leaving the lounge a complete joy ,?service with a smile , quality food and drink lovely surroundings 10 out of 10
Herr Wegen 04 Jun, 2019out of 5