- 88% of customers who left a review for Edinburgh Airport Lounges would book again
- 2240 customers have given an average rating of
- No1 Lounge, Edinburgh Make the airport so much easier, No looking for seats or standing in a line for food and drink
Herr Schumacher 23 Sep, 2019out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Edinburgh Great staff quick service
Herr Thiel 23 Sep, 2019out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Edinburgh Yes, exactly as described
Mr Mcintosh 20 Sep, 2019out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Edinburgh Nice lounge but had to wait over half an hour til soup was replenished
Mrs Rowe 19 Sep, 2019out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Edinburgh Itâ€™s great value for money and comfortable with good selection of food and drinks
Mr Grafenstein 08 Sep, 2019out of 5
- Aspire lounge Food ok but nothing on Glasgow staff were fine
Drinks were served but had to then find the tonic for my gin then the bottle opener wasnâ€™t obvious ice and lemons on the bar again self serving very unhygienic thought this was not allowed years ago so we wonâ€™t be back
Frau Rammner 06 Sep, 2019out of 5
- Aspire lounge The staff were very nice and welcoming and the lounge was clean and comfy.
Herr Vogt 12 Aug, 2019out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Edinburgh Great experience will def book it every time now really relaxed quiet and great food
Frau K? 29 Jul, 2019out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Edinburgh Nice and relaxed area to spend your time before your flight.
Mrs Fraser 09 Jul, 2019out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Edinburgh Everything was excellent service food and staff very friendly
Herr Joegel 02 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire lounge I think tables should be allocated by staff, rather than the find a table that they have right now. With two young children we struggled to find a table when we first went in. There were 2 people sat at each of the â€œfamilyâ€� booths. Personally I think they should be reserved for families
Herr H?r 23 Jun, 2019out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Edinburgh Excellent well worth the money.
Herr Wingenbach 22 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire lounge Lovely lounge, quiet and near the gates, not a large choice of food or drink but sufficient
Herr Kr? 17 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire lounge Only improvements would be; toilet facilities within the lounge so you donâ€™t have to leave the lounge and if there was toast at breakfast time.
Mr Seidemann 17 Jun, 2019out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Edinburgh Easy to locate good welcome from staff. Variety of food and drinks staff very helpful.
Frau Syroff 15 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire lounge You pay for 3 hours in the lounges but you donâ€™t actually get 3 hours because you have to go to your boarding gate usually 45 minutes to an hour prior to takeoff so you really only get 2 hours.
Mr Duening 11 Jun, 2019out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Edinburgh From arrival to leaving the lounge a complete joy ,?service with a smile , quality food and drink lovely surroundings 10 out of 10
Herr Wegen 04 Jun, 2019out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Edinburgh Open relaxed atmosphere in the lounge.
Good selection of food and drinks.
Herr Fischer 03 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire lounge Everything went smoothly with the parking and the airport lounge.
Mr Paton 30 May, 2019out of 5
- Aspire lounge The facilities were spot on the staff made you feel welcome
Mr Brand 29 May, 2019out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Edinburgh Brilliant lovely food hospitality brilliant
Herr Kloos 23 May, 2019out of 5
- Aspire lounge Always very helpfull staff, the lounge area is always clean and tidy
food always fresh.
Herr Roig Sales 21 May, 2019out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Edinburgh Staff were fantastic. Very polite and accommodating. Would have preferred a different selection of hot options for breakfast. The one i did enjoy was delicious but very small.
Mr Fischer 11 May, 2019out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Edinburgh Very disappointed with the food. The bacon rolls were cold and the buns hard.
Herr Kuehl 18 Apr, 2019out of 5