- 88% of customers who left a review for Edinburgh Airport Lounges would book again
- 2214 customers have given an average rating of
- No1 Lounge, Edinburgh Great experience will def book it every time now really relaxed quiet and great food
Frau K? 29 Jul, 2019out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Edinburgh Nice and relaxed area to spend your time before your flight.
Mrs Fraser 09 Jul, 2019out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Edinburgh Everything was excellent service food and staff very friendly
Herr Joegel 02 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire lounge I think tables should be allocated by staff, rather than the find a table that they have right now. With two young children we struggled to find a table when we first went in. There were 2 people sat at each of the â€œfamilyâ€� booths. Personally I think they should be reserved for families
Herr H?r 23 Jun, 2019out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Edinburgh Excellent well worth the money.
Herr Wingenbach 22 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire lounge Lovely lounge, quiet and near the gates, not a large choice of food or drink but sufficient
Herr Kr? 17 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire lounge Only improvements would be; toilet facilities within the lounge so you donâ€™t have to leave the lounge and if there was toast at breakfast time.
Mr Seidemann 17 Jun, 2019out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Edinburgh Easy to locate good welcome from staff. Variety of food and drinks staff very helpful.
Frau Syroff 15 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire lounge You pay for 3 hours in the lounges but you donâ€™t actually get 3 hours because you have to go to your boarding gate usually 45 minutes to an hour prior to takeoff so you really only get 2 hours.
Mr Duening 11 Jun, 2019out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Edinburgh From arrival to leaving the lounge a complete joy ,?service with a smile , quality food and drink lovely surroundings 10 out of 10
Herr Wegen 04 Jun, 2019out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Edinburgh Open relaxed atmosphere in the lounge.
Good selection of food and drinks.
Herr Fischer 03 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire lounge Everything went smoothly with the parking and the airport lounge.
Mr Paton 30 May, 2019out of 5
- Aspire lounge The facilities were spot on the staff made you feel welcome
Mr Brand 29 May, 2019out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Edinburgh Brilliant lovely food hospitality brilliant
Herr Kloos 23 May, 2019out of 5
- Aspire lounge Always very helpfull staff, the lounge area is always clean and tidy
food always fresh.
Herr Roig Sales 21 May, 2019out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Edinburgh Staff were fantastic. Very polite and accommodating. Would have preferred a different selection of hot options for breakfast. The one i did enjoy was delicious but very small.
Mr Fischer 11 May, 2019out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Edinburgh Very disappointed with the food. The bacon rolls were cold and the buns hard.
Herr Kuehl 18 Apr, 2019out of 5
- Aspire lounge Staff were great service but food could be slightly better, overall good though
Mr Hart 16 Mar, 2019out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Edinburgh The lounge and drinks were excellent. Snacks and drinks were excellent. Only downside was the choices for a hot meal were poor
Mrs Chalmers 09 Mar, 2019out of 5
- Aspire lounge Visit to Edinburgh Airport Aspire Lounge. Nice food, helpful friendly staff. Great way to relax before a flight.
Mr Mccartney 10 Feb, 2019out of 5
- Aspire lounge The aspire lounge is tired. Old dated furniture. Food was poor ! Although staff were nice.
Mr Ryan 08 Feb, 2019out of 5
- Aspire lounge I travelled with my daughter - I booked Aspire Lounge - pretty awful, food well below par, soup only just warm, hot meals looked like something made from left overs - didnâ€™t dare try - went out and purchased food from airport outlet and had a coffee at
Costa! On our return to T5 we also used Aspire - slightly better salad offerings - hot pretty poor. On both occasions, it was around the lunch hour and we were hoping to have food ðŸ˜•
Mrs Knowles 31 Jan, 2019out of 5
- Aspire lounge Every thing was good and clean and plenty of food
Mrs Boyle 11 Jan, 2019out of 5
- Aspire lounge Lounge was disappointing this time we went ask for a glasse of presecco but was told we would have to pay Â£4.00. Food not great pasta dish very dry. Dont think we would book this lounge again.
Mr Booth 07 Jan, 2019out of 5