France Ski Transfers
Pre-book your ski resort transfers from Grenoble, Lyon and Chambery airports to popular resorts such as Chamonix, Alpe d'Huez, Val Thorens and Meribel, from only £85.02 with FREE cancellations.*
Off skiing? Our low cost transfers to ski resorts in France get you to the piste in no time at all, and without the hassle of having to wait around in the terminal for a taxi. Whether you're flying into Grenoble, Lyon or Chambery, we offer a range of shared and private transfer vehicles, dropping off at popular destinations such as Les Deux Alpes, Val d' IsereCourchevel.
Compare France Airport Transfers to Ski Resorts
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price per person|
|Grenoble Airport to Les Deux Alpes||3 hours 5 minutes||£85.02 (Private minibus for 12 people)|
|Grenoble Airport to Valloire||2 hours 10 minutes||£89.23 (Economy minivan for 8 people)|
|Lyon Airport to Meribel||2 hours||£167.03 (Private minibus for 8 people)|
|Lyon Airport to Alpe d' Huez||2 hours||£136.03 (Private minibus for 7 people)|
|Chambery Airport to Val d' Isere||2 hours 30 minutes||£177.99 (Private minivan for 4 people)|
|Chambery Airport to Courchevel||2 hours 15 minutes||£146.144 (Economy minivan for 4 people)|
We offer transfers to fantastic resorts across France, so whether you're heading for the iconic Chamonix in the shadow of Mont Blanc or the traditional chalets in Meribel, we can get you there. Other popular resorts include; Les Menuires, Val Thorens, Tignes and La Tania.
Did you know that we also offer a great range of travel insurance policies? With single and multi-trip options, different levels of cover to suit all budgets and the option for winter sports cover starting from just £10.09, we can cover every eventuality you can think of. Don't leave home without it!
How Does It All Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- Using our fast and secure booking engine, choose your preferred ski transfer.
- After you've booked, you will get an email drop into your inbox, confirming all your transfer details.
- Print a copy off, and keep it somewhere safe (not your sock drawer!) You'll need to show or give it to your driver when you arrive at the airport, so remember to take it with you.
Where can I find my airport transfer at the airport?
- After you've landed, make your way through to arrivals (stopping to wrestle your bags off the luggage carousel first).
- If you're on a shared transfer, you will be met by a representative in arrivals, who will show you to your awaiting vehicle.
- those on a private transfer will find their driver either in the arrivals hall or at a designated desk. Specific details will be on you confirmation.
- Your transfer will aim to drop you off outside your chosen address. Please note that sometimes due to vehicle size or your drop off point being in a pedestrianised area, you will have to be dropped off nearby instead. This will be confirmed before you travel.
- You'll need to show or hand over your outward transfer confirmation to your driver-just make sure that you keep hold of the return part for your journey back at the end of your trip.
When It's Time To Come Home
- When you're all skied-out and it's time to say au revoir to France, we ensure that your return to the airport is a walk (or ski) in the park.
- Your confirmation has got all the details on it, and your driver will meet you the time and location listed.
Uh oh, my flight's delayed!
If your flight is held up, don't worry, simply call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know. They'll make sure that someone is waiting for you when you land.
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras provide a choice of France airport transfers to ski resorts for between 1 and 12 people (incl. x1 suitcase per person)
- Our shared transfers are our cheapest transfer options. With economy minivans seating up to 4 people, they are a great way to start your trip the low cost way. You'll be sharing the ride with fellow travellers, so will take the scenic route on the way to your resort.
- We also offer special ski transfers. These are shared vehicles chosen with skiers in mind, so you know that there'll be plenty of pace for all of your gear.
- If you want a touch of luxury, our private cars are the way to go. Seating up to 4 people, they are a great way to begin your holiday in style.
- For larger parties, our minibuses are a great bargain. With room for up to 12 travellers, they can work out very reasonable when the cost of the vehicle is split between everyone.
- All of our transfers save you the hassle of trying to hail a taxi at the terminal, and are all paid for up front, so there'll be no nasty surprises when you get to your resort.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- Over 36 years of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- Compare 1000s of airport transfers options in one place.
- Call centre on hand to help 24/7.
- All transfer vehicles are under 5 years old and come equipped with air conditioning
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies worldwide
Need any help?
Our UK based team are available on 0871 360 2603 (calls cost 11p per minute)
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Grenoble Airport (GNB) and dropping off at Les Deux Alpes in a private minibus shared between 12 people. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Grenoble Airport (GNB) and dropping off at Les Deux Alpes in a private minibus shared between 12 people. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top