Fuerteventura Airport to Corralejo Transfers
Pre-book your Fuerteventura Airport transfers,
with prices starting from just £3.80 and FREE cancellations*
Planning a holiday in Spain's second largest Canary island? Then look no further for your Fuerteventura airport transfers. Famous for its fabulous white-sand beaches and year-round sunshine, Fuerteventura is a haven for water sports, including wind and kite surfing. Its northernmost resort of Correlajo is perfect for a summer holiday or a sneaky winter break. Our cheap transfers from Fuerteventura Airport to Corralejo will help you get to your resort quickly and hassle-free.
Our mission is to make your holiday as hassle-free as possible. We search and compare our base of trusted suppliers to bring you cheap prices for Fuerteventura airport transfers (FUE) as well as other Canary island destinations, including Tenerife airport transfers and Lanzarote airport transfers too. Whether it's a seat on a shared shuttle bus, a private car or minibus, by pre-booking your airport transfer with Holiday Extras, we will get you to your destination quickly and in comfort.
Compare cheap transfers from Fuerteventura Airport to Corralejo
|Transfer type||Transfer time||Price (per person)|
|Shared shuttle||75 min||£7.23|
|Speedy shuttle (4 stops max)||65 min||£9.29|
|Private transfer (car + 4 passengers)||45 min||£11.24|
|Private minibus (8 passengers)||45 min||£7.28|
|Wheelchair adapted vehicle||45 min||£60.41|
|Private coach (30 passengers)||45 min||£3.80|
With one of our private transfers, the trip from Fuerteventura Airport to Corralejo will take only 45 minutes. Even our shared shuttles will only take just over an hour and will provide drop offs to dozens of the main hotels and apartment complexes.
The lowdown on Corralejo
Corralejo boasts a wealth of sights and activities for you to enjoy. Be sure to visit the world-famous sand dunes and take in some rays at the 7 mile long Playa Grande beach. The resort's Old Town is where most of the night life is based, with a host of lively bars, restaurants and discos in which you can dance the night away.
Corralejo's seafront also has an attractive promenade filled with bars, restaurants and shops. If you're feeling active, then the resort won't disappoint. The bustling harbour offers a hive of activities and water sports, ranging from glass bottom boat trips, to the daily ferry service across to Playa Blanca in Lanzarote. You can go sailing, fishing or scuba diving - in fact you can do as little or as much as you like. Why not plan your holiday activities before you travel? Holiday Extras offers a full range of Attraction Tickets throughout the whole of Fuerteventura. For a full list of things to do, see here.
Why choose Holiday Extras for my transfer from Fuerteventura Airport to Corralejo?
- We've celebrated 36 years experience of the travel industry.
- We compare 1000s of Fuerteventura airport transfer options.
- Our contact centre is UK-based with a helpline available 24/7.
- All our vehicles are under 5 years old with air conditioning
- We're an award-winning, trusted provider
Transfer vehicle options for all
Holiday Extras provides a great range of Fuerteventura airport transfer options to Corralejo: from shared shuttle buses to private cars and minibuses. With all our vehicles you can take 1 suitcase, plus an item of hand luggage per passenger, so there'll be plenty of room to stock up on souvenirs and duty free!
It's always best to pre-book your airport transfer to secure the cheapest deals. Whether you're travelling as a couple, with the kids or in a large group of friends, we will have an option for you.
- Our best fares are available for our shared shuttle options, perfect if you're watching the pennies and are staying in one of Corralejo's many popular hotels or apartment complexes. If you're travelling in a large group of friends or family, then why not consider one of our private minibuses? We even have private coaches for up to 30 passengers. All our private transfer options will take you to the very door of your accommodation.
- If you're travelling with children and staying in a villa or private accommodation, then our private transfer option would be ideal for you. With space for 1 suitcase and 1 item of hand luggage per passenger and delivering you directly to your door, it's a great option for families. You won't lose time queuing or waiting for other passengers to be dropped off at their hotels.
- We can also offer a fully accessible wheelchair-friendly minibus which can seat up to 3 passengers.
If you'd like to find out more about our transfer vehicle options, additional information can be found here.
Fuerteventura Airport (FUE) to Corralejo transfers - FAQS
I've just booked my airport transfer - what happens next?
- Once you've booked your Fuerteventura Airport transfer through our fast and secure booking agent, we will send you an email confirmation and e-ticket. Make sure you keep a copy of this handy, as you'll need when you land before you board your transport to Corralejo.
- Once you've cleared Arrivals and collected your suitcases, your transfer will be there waiting for you.
- If you've gone for a shared shuttle, then a representative will be there to escort you to your coach. You'll be travelling with a group of fellow holiday makers (unless you've chosen a private shuttle) the actual drop off order in Corralejo will depend on where everyone else is staying. You'll be able to sit back and begin to familiarise yourself what else the resort offers.
- If you've booked a private transfer, your driver will be there to meet you in Arrivals. They'll be pretty easy to spot - as will have a sign with your name on. As the transfer will be solely for you, they'll take you directly to your accommodation.
- When you meet your driver/representative, make sure you only hand over the portion of your confirmation required for the outbound transfer, as you'll need the return part for your journey back!
- Full details regarding your transfer will be displayed on your e-ticket.
What should I do if my flight is delayed?
Don't worry - we've got it covered! On your e-ticket, there will be a contact number for you to call your transfer provider to let them know. As long as you inform them of any delays to your flight, then they can sort out alternative arrangements to collect you from Fuerteventura Airport and get you to your hotel in Corralejo as planned.
When it's time to say Hasta luego to Spain's 2nd largest Canary island, here are a few tips for your transfer back Fuerteventura airport from Corralejo.
- If you're booked on a shared shuttle, your representative at the airport will have all the details of everything you need to know about your return journey. Just have a word with them on your outbound transfer.
- For shared shuttle passengers, your e-ticket will also contain all the information you need about your return journey.
- Top tip: we recommend you're ready 15 minutes before your pick-up time.
Here to help
We have a fantastic UK based help team on standby for all your questions and queries about your Fuerteventura Airport transfers. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Fuerteventura Airport and dropping off at Corralejo via private coach with 29 other passengers. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top