Gdansk Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Gdansk Airport transfers,
with private transfer prices starting from just £4.26 and FREE cancellations*
Here at Holiday Extras, we comapre loads of Gdansk Airprot transfers to bring you great deals on private transport to hotels acorss the city, and to resorts including Sopot. With a fantastic choice of airport taxis, minibuses and luxury options, seating as many as 8 passengers, there's a transfer for everyone, whether you're a lone traveller or on a big group getaway. We also have a brilliant range of airport transfers in desitnations all over the world, including other Polish cities such as Warsaw . Wroclaw and Krakow .
If you're considering a city break, then you can't go far wrong with Gdansk. Situated on Poland's Baltic coast, it's something of an undiscovered gem. Where else can you find beautiful architecture, a street with more than 30 bars in it and its own golden sandy beach? Gdansk has a host of sites just waiting to be uncovered, including its glorious waterfront and Old Town featuring stunning historic buildings and a wealth of shops. Whenever you're planning your trip to this lovely corner of Poland, make sure you book your Gdansk Airport transfer with Holiday Extras.
Compare Gdansk Airport Transfer Prices from only £4.26
|Transfers from Gdansk Airport|
|Drop off location||Transfer time||Price Per Person|
|Gdansk City Centre||30 minutes||£6.96 (Taxi for 4 people)|
|Brzezno||30 minutes||£4.26 (Minibus for 8 people)|
|Sopot||40 minutes||£16.44 (Mercedes S Class for 3 people)|
|Pruszcz Gdanski||40 minutes||£5.68 (Taxi for 4 people)|
|Starogard Gdanski||30 minutes||£7.83 (Luxury minivan for 6 people)|
With its modern international airport located just on the outskirts of the city, our speedy Gdansk Airport transfers mean you can be in the city centre in just 30 minutes. Our reliable service means we have drop off points at dozens of hotels within the city centre and outskirts too. Wherever you're planning to stay, our private transfers will drop you directly at the door of your accommodation. We can even offer transfers to some of the more popular resorts located just outside the city, including Sopot on the coast.
If you're staying right in the heart of the city, then we can offer direct private transfers for under £30.00 one way. Perfect as a base for visiting the sights, including Neptune's fountain, which legend has it once even spouted the locally renowned Goldwasser liqueur! Keeping along the alcohol theme, another must-see location is the Ulica Piwna or aptly named Beer Street - home to over 30 different bars! If culture's your thing, then be sure to visit the Old Town with its narrow streets and beautiful coloured buildings. As all our airport transfers allow you to take 1 suitcase and 1 item of hand luggage, there'll be no excuse for you not to check out the shops to purchase souvenirs, such as the amber jewellery the city is famed for.
Why choose Holiday Extras for your Gdansk Airport transfer?
- We've got 36 years experience of the travel industry.
- We compare 1000s of airport transfer options.
- Our contact centre is UK-based with a 24/7 helpline.
- All our vehicles are under 5 years old with air conditioning
- We are an award-winning, trusted provider
Transfers for everyone/>
Holiday Extras offers a great range of Gdansk Airport transfer options: however many friends or family you are travelling with, we will have an option to suit your budget and party size. By pre-booking your airport transfer you can be assured of the best deals and safe in the knowledge that our trusted suppliers will get you to your destination quickly and in comfort.
- Our value option is a shared shuttle bus, perfect if you're travelling on a budget and are staying in a city centre hotel. If you're travelling with a group of family or friends, then why not book one of our private minibuses, which will seat up 16 passengers and will take you directly to your accommodation.
- Why not beat the queues and not have to worry about any other passengers by booking one of our private transfers? From economy transfers that present great value for money right up to luxury vehicles for if you fancy being driven in style, we will have an option for you.
- We can also offer a fully accessible wheelchair-friendly minibus which can seat up to 8 passengers.
More information on all our different airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Gdansk Airport Transfers - FAQS
How is my booking confirmed once I've booked online?
- When you book your Gdansk Airport transfer through our fast and secure booking agent, we will email you a confirmation and e-ticket. We recommend you keep a copy of this safe, as you'll need it when you arrive at Gdansk airport.
- Once you've landed in Gdansk and and collected your luggage, your transfer will be waiting for you.
- If you've chosen to travel by shuttle bus, a representative will be there to escort you to your coach. You'll be travelling with a group of fellow holiday makers (unless you've chosen a private shuttle) so the drop-off order will depend on where everyone is staying.
- If you've booked a private transfer, your driver will be waiting in Arrivaals to meet you. They'll be easy to spot as will be holding a sign with your name on. As you'll be the only passengers on your transfer, they will drive you straight to your accommodation.
- Full details regarding your transfer will be displayed on your e-ticket.
Help - my outbound flight is delayed!
If you experience a delay to your outbound flight is affected, then don't worry - we won't leave you stranded! On your e-ticket, there will be a contact number, so you can call your provider and let them know. As long as you inform them of any delays to your flight, arrangements can be made to collect you as planned.
It's probably the last thing you want to think about before you've even had your holiday, but we've got things covered for your return trip too.
- If you're booked on a shared shuttle, your representative at the airport will have all the information that you need. They'll be happy to answer any questions you may have on your outbound journey.
- If you're travelling on a shared shuttle, then your e-ticket will contain all the information you need about your return journey.
- We recommend you're ready to leave 15 minutes before your pick-up time just to ensure that everything runs smoothly.
On hand to help
Our dedicated UK-based transfers team is here to assist with any queries you may have here.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Gdansk Airport (GDN) and dropping off in Brzezno via a minibus for 8 passengers. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top