Geneva Ski Transfers
Pre-book your transfers from Geneva Airport to popular ski resorts such as Sameons, Alpe d'Huez, Morzine and Les Arcs, from under £75.00 with FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure.
Explore Ski Transfers from Geneva Airport
If you're looking for cheap ski transfers from Geneva Airport to resorts around the region, we've got you covered. Dropping off at popular destinations such as Flaine, Val Thorens and Verbier, with shared and private vehicles including shared minivans, private cars and luxury options.
Cheap Geneva Airport Transfers to Ski Resorts from £74.29
|Geneva Ski Resort Transfers|
|Transfer to||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Samoens||1 hour 30 minutes||£81.55 (Private minivan for 6 people)|
|Alpe d' Huez||1 hour 30 minutes||£74.29 (Economy minivan for 6 people)|
|Morzine||1 hour 50 minutes||£102.45 (Economy private car for 4 people)|
|Les Arcs||3 hours 20 minutes||£152.92 (Taxi for 4 people)|
|Flaine||1 hour 45 minutes||£113.79 (Economy private car for 4 people)|
|Val Thorens||2 hours||£122.45 (Private minibus for 8 people)|
|Chatel||1 hour 30 minutes||£99.64 (Economy private car for 4 people)|
|Verbier||3 hours 50 minutes||£134.09 (Economy private minibus for 8 people)|
Switzerland Airport Transfers
Pre-book your ski airport transfer with Holiday Extras to popular resorts around the world, or for a closer look at other Swiss ski resorts, see here. Or perhaps you love Geneva and want to explore what the city has to offer away from the slopes? Check out our Geneva and Switzerland pages for more ideas and inspiration.
Did you know that we also offer a great range of travel insurance policies? With single and multi-trip options, different levels of cover to suit all budgets and the option for winter sports cover starting from just £10.09, we can cover every eventuality you can think of. Don't leave home without it!
How Does It All Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- Find and book your ski transfers from Geneva Airport through our awesome booking agent (find it a t the top of the page). It deserves the description of 'awesome' because it checks 1000s of transfer options in seconds, showing you the very best deals for your date and destination. Once you've booked, you'll get an email confirmation. Make sure you save this somewhere safe, and print off a copy as it has your transfer vehicle details on it.
Where can I find my airport transfer at the airport?
- After you've landed, you'll either be met by your driver at arrivals, or you'll need to meet them at the designated transfer desk. These details will be on your email confirmation so make sure you have a copy to hand.
- If you're on a shared transfer, you will be met by a representative in arrivals, who will show you to your awaiting vehicle.
- Your private transfer will just include and/or your chosen passenger(s) so there aren't any additional stops prior to your destination.
- Your transfer will aim to drop you off outside your chosen address. Please note that sometimes due to vehicle size or your drop off point being in a pedestrianised area, you will have to be dropped off nearby instead. This will be confirmed before you travel.
- You'll need to show or hand over your outward transfer confirmation to your driver-just make sure that you keep hold of the return part for your journey back at the end of your trip.
When It's Time To Come Home
- When it's time to return to normality and pack the skis away for the season, we ensure that your return to Geneva Airport is a walk (or ski) in the park.
- Your confirmation has got all the details on it, and your driver will meet you the time and location listed.
Uh oh, my flight's delayed!
Delays are part of travel, and if you're plane gets held up and you are due to arrive in Geneva later than expected, simply call the humber on your confirmation and let your provider know what's happening. They'll ensure that someone is ready and waiting for you when you land.
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras provide a choice of Geneva Airport transfers to ski resorts for between 1 and 8 people (incl. x1 suitcase per person)
- If you want to save your hard-earned money for the slopes, our shared transfers are a good bet. With economy minivans seating up to 8 people, they are a great way to start your trip the low cost way. You'll be sharing the ride with fellow travellers, so will make a few stops on the way to your resort.
- If you want a touch of luxury, our private cars are the way to go. Seating up to 4 people, they are a great way to begin your holiday in style, and save so much hassle trying to hail a taxi at the airport.
- For larger parties, our minibuses are a great bargain. With room for up to 8 travellers, they can work out very reasonable when the cost of the vehicle is split between everyone.
- All of our transfers save you the hassle of trying to hail a taxi at the terminal, and are all paid for up front, so there'll be no nasty surprises when you get to your resort.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- Over 36 years of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- Compare 1000s of airport transfers options in one place.
- Call centre on hand to help 24/7.
- All transfer vehicles are under 5 years old and come equipped with air conditioning
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies worldwide
Need any help?
Our UK based team are available on 0871 360 2603 (calls cost 11p per minute)
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Geneva Airport (GVA) and dropping off at Alpe d' Huez in an economy minivan shared between 6 people. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top