- 86% of customers who left a review for Glasgow Airport Lounges would book again
- 3329 customers have given an average rating of
- Upper Deck lounge - Read more Upper Deck lounge reviews We enjoyed our time in the upper deck lounge, and thought it was well worth the money.
Mr Calder 22 Nov, 2019out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge Everything was very good except for the fact that it was very crowded and it was difficult to get 5 seats together. An added advantage as that it kept the boys aged 8 & 11 out of the shopsðŸ˜€
Mrs Firth 10 Nov, 2019out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge Not very welcoming very abrupt when we were told we were delayed and would need to leave after 3 hours I said I had paid the 1.99 to stay and was immediately told in a un sympathetic way it was fully booked and if i had read the small print I would know that and i should claim my 1.99 . The small print did say no shorts and we wore trousers to find this was not the case not too happy with this either . This was one receptionist all other staff were a delight.
Mrs Peterson 26 Oct, 2019out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge Staff were friendly and efficient. Food was ok although choice of sandwiches a bit limited. Good value for money and much better than using the other outlets in the terminal. Will use again.
Mrs Mcewan 23 Oct, 2019out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge We had been booked into the upper deck lounge before our flight. We were very surprised to be upgraded to the new lomond lounge at Glasgow airport when we arrived. The staff at upper deck had been waiting for us and to advise of our upgrade. When we arrived at the lomond lounge the staff were very helpful and friendly. We were very impressed with the new lounge and will be back! We are loyal customers of upper deck and will still visit there too
Mrs Reilly 20 Oct, 2019out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge Loved the lounge booking ,wish I had done it long before now ! Easy & relaxing,with a good choice of snacks,soup & sandwiches ... there was also a large selection of drinks .. ranging from soft drinks ,teas n coffees & alcoholic.. catering for everyone and also it wasnâ€™t to busy when we arrived so we had a choice of comfy seats watching the planes
Frau Donald 23 Sep, 2019out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge Great lounge, fantastic staff a brilliant relaxing atmosphere perfect start to a great holiday
Mr Seitz 20 Sep, 2019out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge Everything was as good as described, the staff are lovely and all is made very easy. Drinks were lovely and a good variety of food made it well worth it, have been using this service for a few years now and will continue to do so.
Frau Bruns 20 Sep, 2019out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge parking at Skyport was easy and convenient, hotel was lovely
altogether a great start to our holiday, picking up car on return was so easy and effortless
Frau Garcia 18 Sep, 2019out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge Very happy that holiday extras change my Booking date without any problem. Very good lounge at Glasgow could do with some decaf tea and alcohol free beers.
Frau Cugnasco 12 Sep, 2019out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge When we arrived the lounge was quite busy and we struggled to find seating together. Tables werenâ€™t being cleared as promptly as expected although staff seemed to be quite busy replenishing. Food and drink options were quite good and fresh, the soup was lovely. There was no childrenâ€™s section however that we had been informed there would be which was a bit of a disappointment.
Frau Brannhoff 10 Sep, 2019out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge All very good
Mr Mchugh 31 Aug, 2019out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge Both the car park and airport lounge bookings went very smoothly indeed.
Herr Lange 26 Aug, 2019out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge Everything great food good great variety staff lovely .
Mrs Girvan 19 Aug, 2019out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge The parking site wasn't the best, but I chose it from a number of options.Nothing inaccurate in what was described.
Herr Titelein 19 Aug, 2019out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge Staff very helpful
Mr Hauke 11 Aug, 2019out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge Everything was as expected we have used the lounge before and the staff were helpful as usual
The slight problem we have re using again is that some airlines will not allow luggage drops until 2 hours before flight this leaves very little time to appreciate the lounge This fact has stopped a few of our friends from using the lounge
With cabin luggage only there is no problem
Herr Moro 06 Aug, 2019out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge Enjoyed our visit , the lounge was quite busy but service and quality of drinks & food was very good , would definitely recommend
Frau K?r 31 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge Great lounge facilities friendly helpful staff spotlessly clean great way to start a holiday
Herr Schade 28 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge Staff were very friendly no problems at all if we would of paid for the drinks we had in a bar it would of cost a lot more than we paid for the lounge
Herr Otte 27 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge The lounge is not rundown and food choice was limited. Hopefully with new lounge coming up there will a better choice
Frau Berhanue 25 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge Nice quiet relaxed atmosphere, nice food snacks and drinks, great
Herr Milella 23 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge Lounge area in general good, however severe lack of available seating on our visit, surely lounge booking staff know how many lounge can accommodate and stop taking non pre booked travellers.
People arriving paying at door I would suggest not acceptable to a pre booked and also also a pre paid booking customer, payment sometimes made many months in advance, just annoying that you go to that area to relax only to be confronted by lack of relaxing space due to overcrowding.
Herr Klein 21 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge Great place to relax before flying,plenty to drink, eat ,snacks, just perfect.
Mr Neebe 19 Jul, 2019out of 5