Grenoble Ski Transfers
Pre-book your ski transfers from Grenoble Airport to popular resorts such as Les Deux Alpes, Les Menuires, Val Thorens and Valloire with FREE cancellations up to 3 days beofre departure.
Explore Ski Resorts Close to Grenoble Airport
The French Alps are one of the world's premier ski destinations, with a huge range of fantastic slopes and breathtaking landscapes to enjoy while sliding down them. Many of the very best resorts are within easy reach of Grenoble Airport. We offer a range of shared and private transfer vehicles, dropping off at popular destinations across the region.
Pre Book your Ski Transfers from Grenoble Airport
Pre booking your Grenoble Airport taxi or transfer to nearby ski resorts means that you skip the queues at the airprot taxi rank. Your reliable driver will meet you in the arrivals hall and take you straight to your resort-with no hidden costs when you arrive.
Cheap Granoble Airport Transfers to Ski Resorts from £85.02
|Grenoble Ski Transfers|
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Les Deux Alpes||3 hours 5 minutes||£85.02 (Private minibus for 12 people)|
|Les Menuires||2 hours 50 minutes||£198.84 (Economy minivan for 4 people)|
|Val Thorens||3 hours||£250.35 (Ski transfers for 4 people)|
|Valloire||2 hours 10 minutes||£89.23 (Economy minivan for 8 people)|
|La Tania||2 hours 20 minutes||£177.99 (Economy minivan for 4 people)|
France is a pretty great country away from the ski resorts, too. Check our our France airport transfers page to see what else this beautiful destination has to offer.
Did you know that we also offer a great range of travel insurance policies? With single and multi-trip options, different levels of cover to suit all budgets and the option for winter sports cover starting from just £10.09, we can cover every eventuality you can think of.
How Does It All Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- Check out our range of Grenoble ski transfers using our booking agent (find it at the top of the page). Book your favourite.
- Check your inbox, you will receive an email confirmation.
- Print said confirmation off, and put it somewhere safe, as you'll need it when you arrive in Grenoble.
- Sit back, put the kettle on, have a cup of tea to reward yourself. Your airport transfer is done.
- No, really, it's that simple.
Where can I find my airport transfer at the airport?
When It's Time To Come Home
- All good things must come to an end, and when it's time to say au revoir to France, we ensure that your return to Grenoble Airport is as easy as winking.
- Your confirmation has got all the details on it, and your driver will meet you the time and location listed.
- In most cases, your driver will aim to meet you outside your accommodation, so all you have to do is roll out of bed, roll your cases into the vehicle and off you go.
Uh oh, my flight's delayed!
If you're going to be arriving a bit later than planned to Grenoble than planned, just call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know. They'll ensure that someone is ready and waiting for you when you arrive.
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras provide a choice of Grenoble airport transfers to ski resorts for between 1 and 12 people (incl. x1 suitcase per person)
- For a stylish start to your ski break, our private cars are a great option, with room for up to 4 people.
- For larger parties, our minibuses are a great bargain. With room for up to 12 travellers, they can work out very reasonable when the cost of the vehicle is split between everyone, and they are far easier than organising multiple taxis.
- we also offer shared minivans (listed as economy minivans) and shared ski transfers. You'll be sharing the ride with other skiers, so will make a few stops on the way to your accommodation to drop off other passengers.
- All of our transfers save you the hassle of trying to hail a taxi at the terminal, and are all paid for up front, so there'll be no nasty surprises when you get to your resort.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- Over 36 years of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- Compare 1000s of airport transfers options in one place.
- Call centre on hand to help 24/7.
- All transfer vehicles are under 5 years old and come equipped with air conditioning (admittedly, you probably won't need this in the midst of a Alpine winter, but you never know, what with global warming as it is.)
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies worldwide
Need any help?
Our UK based team are available on 0871 360 2603 (calls cost 11p per minute)
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top