including 8 days parking
from the airport
The Hallmark Inn Manchester South Hotel (formerly Willowbank Hotel) at Manchester Airport ticks a lot of boxes. If you're travelling by car, the hotel has secure parking on-site where you can park for the duration of your holiday. The transfers to Manchester Airport are by taxi, it takes just 20 minutes and they are included in the price. With all of this in mind, it's fair to say your holiday will start from the moment you step into the hotel.
The Hallmark Inn is a one of our 3 star Manchester airport hotels, it's full of contemporary decor and the rooms are well-equipped for a comfortable nights sleep.hx-new/new-hotel-reviews-responsive:MANWBP:Hallmark Inn Manchester South Hotel
Arrival at the Hallmark Inn Manchester South
You can check in from 14:00 and when you go to reception, you can book your taxi to the airport for the next day. You’ll also need to give them your car’s registration and keys. Overnight parking is included in the price.
Here are your directions to the hotel:
- Leave the M60 at junction 2 and follow the road round.
- At the roundabout, take the third exit onto A560 Stockport Road.
- After a short while, take a right turn by Haw Bank House onto the B5095 Manchester Road.
- Keep on this road for a some time until you arrive at the A34 Kingsway, turn right and go up this road.
- After a while on the A34, turn left onto Mauldeth Road.
- Follow the road round until you come to a crossroad, where you'll need to turn right onto B5093 Wilmslow Road.
- Go down this road and you'll see the hotel on your left.
You'll need to check out by 11:00 and grab a taxi to the terminal. It takes 20 minutes and is included in the price. You'll leave your car at the hotel's car park while you're away.
Getting to and from Manchester airport
On the day of your stay:
Drive to the Hallmark Inn Manchester South hotel - your confirmation email will include driving directions and a postcode for satnavs.
Check in from 2pm.
You’ll need to provide reception with your registration and car keys, in case your car is moved while you’re away.
Getting from the hotel to the airport:
Check out by 11am.
The hotel can book a taxi to the terminal for you, which is included in the price. It is available 24 hours a day on request and takes less than 20 minutes.
Collect your luggage and call the hotel to request the taxi transfer back - your confirmation will include their phone number.
Head to reception to pick up your car keys and drive home.
Hallmark Inn Manchester South Additional Information
|Address||340 Wilmslow Road,|
|Disabled facilities||The hotel is not suitable for disabled customers and has no disabled rooms. It doesn't have a lift and there are stairs up to reception.|
* Prices quoted are stays on the 10-02-2019, valid as of 07-12-2018