Havana Airport Transfers
Book your Havana Airport transfers from under £30.00 with FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure.
Explore Hassle Free Havana Airport Transfers
After being cut off from the rest of the world for years, Havana has exploded onto the international stage in recent times. An intoxicating mixture of jazz clubs, salsa and rum bars, this decadent destination is a magnet for travellers looking to experience something a little different in the Americas. With our Havana Airport transfers, you can skip the hassle of having to hail a taxi at the terminal. After a long flight, the last thing you want to be doing is waiting around, so your driver will be waiting for you in the arrivals hall, ready to whisk you off to the door of your accommodation.
Compare Cheap Airport Transfers in New York from £29.18
|Havana Airport Transfers|
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Havana city centre||40 minutes||£29.18 (Taxi for 2 people)|
|Havana Port||40 minutes||£41.05 (Yaxi for 2 people)|
|Las Terrazas||1 hour 20 minutes||£37.03 (Private taxi for 2 people)|
|Matanzas||3 hours 5 mins||£114.85 (Private taxi for 2 people)|
|Cayo Levisa||2 hours 50 minutes||£141.21 (Private taxi for 2 people)|
|Cienfuegos||4 hours 10 minutes||£160.04 (Private taxi for 2 people)|
Table prices are approximate and calculated on a per person basis.
How Do The Airport Transfers Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- So you've booked your Havana Airport transfers with Holiday Extras. Hooray! You can now sit back, relax and feel smug about the great decision you have made. We take care of the leg work, so all you have to worry about is planning your Cuban adventure.
- You will receive an email booking confirmation, which is super important, so make sure you keep a copy somewhere safe, as you will need it when you take your transfer.
- When you land in Havana, and have wrestled your bags off the luggage carousel, head through to the arrivals hall.
- Keep an eye out for someone holding a board with your name on it. This is your driver, and they will whisk you off to your accommodation.
- If in doubt, your confirmation has got all the details on it, so give it a read.
Uh oh! My flight is delayed!
Delays are one of the lesser joys of travelling, but don't worry, we have a cunning plan just in case your plane gets held up en route. There is a contact number on your confirmation, if you give that number a call, you'll get through to your provider. They will then be able to let your driver know what's going on and ensure that your transfer will be waiting for you when you land.
When it's time to come home
All good things must come to an end and when it's time to say adios to Havana, your return to the airport is taken care of.
- Your email confirmation gives the time of your return transfer, which will pick you up outside of your accommodation.
- It's recommended that you're ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, to ensure everything runs smoothly.
An Introduction to Havana
Situated in the sparking Caribbean Sea, Cuba is enticing travellers with an alluring mixture of stunning natural scenery, fascinating history and a buzzing cultural scene. All of these things can be found in and around the colourful capital, Havana. Walking through the streets of the city is like stepping back in time, to when classic American convertibles ruled the roads and people whiled away evenings in smokey jazz bars.
The best way to familiarise yourself with the neighbourhoods of Havana is to book a guided tour. These can be on foot, by bike, or for a truly Cuban experience, in one of those beautiful classic cars. However you chose to explore, make sure you stop in Old Havana. Recognised as a UNESCO World Heritage site, this stunning area is resplendent with Spanish colonial buildings, cobbled streets and lively public squares.
The waters around Cuba are impossibly clear, and very inviting for snorkelers and divers. Those that take to the water will be rewarded with the sight of beautiful coral reefs and a myriad of fish and other sea-life, including turtles. If you prefer to keep your feet on dry land, the powdery white sand beaches are the perfect place to catch an awe-inspiring Caribbean sunset.
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras offers a range of private transfers from Havana Airport. Each option drops you off right at the door of your accommodation, so there's no need to be dragging your case along streets searching for your hotel. Speaking of which, there's room for one suitcase per person, so plenty of space for all of your things.
Not all transfers are created equal, so we have trawled through providers to find you the best range of options at the best prices.
- If you're travelling alone or with a few friends, our private transfer cars are ideal. With space for three people, this is the most cost effective private transfer option for small groups.
- Too many people for a car? No worries, our private minibuses are the way to go. It works out at very reasonable per person prices and much easier than trying to organise multiple taxis.
Why book your transfer with Holiday Extras?
- We have been helping customers with the nitty-gritty bits of travel for 36 years. From insurance, to airport hotels to car hire, we've got the experience to make the whole process easy.
- Our booking system compares 1000's of airport transfer options with just one click.
- Our UK based call centre and helpline is available 24/7.
- The vehicles we use are of the highest standard, all under five years old and with air conditioning, perfect for those hot Caribbean days.
- We are trusted by all of the world's leading travel companies.
If you need any help....
Our friendly team is always available to take your calls: phone-0871 360 2603 (calls cost 11p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge.)
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top