Hawaii Airport Transfers
Book your cheap airport transfers from Hawaii Airport through Holiday Extras from just £19.25pp, with FREE cancellations*.
If you were asked where in the world the ultimate tropical paradise is found, there is a good chance that you would say Hawaii. Swaying palm trees, crashing blue waves and perfect white sand beaches make this picture-perfect island chain a little piece of paradise on Earth. Our airport transfers from Hawaii airports can get you to your destination in as little as 25 minutes, with a choice of shared and private transfers including shared shuttles, SUVs and minibuses. Popular drop-off points include; Waikiki, Kahala and Ko Olina.
If you fall for Hawaii, take a look at our other USA Airport Transfers here to see what the other 49 states have to offer.
Compare low cost transfers from Hawaii Oahu Airport (HNL)
|Drop off point||Transfer time||Price (per person)|
|Waikiki||40 minutes||£28.76 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Waikiki||25 minutes||£67.11 (Private car for 3 people)|
|Kahala||45 minutes||£37.03 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Kahala||30 minutes||£56.18 (Private SUV for 4 people)|
|Ko Olina||1 hour||£40.82 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Ko Olina||30 minutes||£64.72 (Private limousine for 6 people)|
Cheap transfers from other Hawaii Airports
|Drop off point||Transfer time||Price (per person)|
|Maui (Kahului Airport) (OGG)-Kahului town||30 minutes||£19.25 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Big Island (Kona Intl.) (KOA)-Kailua-Kona||35 minutes||£32.91 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Kauai (Lihue Airport) (LIH)-Lihue||30 minutes||£19.25 (Shared shuttle bus)|
How Do The Airport Transfers Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- Using our booking engine at the top of the page, choose and book your transfers from Hawaii Oahu Airport.
- You will receive an email confirmation, which is super-important, as you'll need to show or give it to your driver when you get to Hawaii, so be sure to print off a copy and take it with you when you travel.
- All that's left to do now is start dreaming on Hawaii.
At the Airport
- We know that the last thing that you want to be doing after a long flight is waiting around for your transfer, so we've made it easy for you to get to the beach as soon as possible.
- When you land in Hawaii, grab your bags from the luggage carousel and head through the arrivals hall.
- If you're on a shared shuttle, you will be met by a representative who will show you to your awaiting coach.
- Those of you that have opted for a private transfer will see a person with your name on a board. They will either be in the arrivals hall or at the designated desk, there will be full instructions will be on your confirmation.
- You will need to show or give a copy of your confirmation to your driver, just make sure you keep hold of your return confirmation, as you'll need that one on the way back.
- In fact, your confirmation has got all the details on it, so if in doubt, check it out.
Uh oh! My flight is delayed!
If your plane is running a little late, don't worry. Call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know what's happening, and they'll make sure someone is waiting for you when you land.
When it's time to come home
All good things must come to an end and when it's time to say aloha to Hawaii, your return transfer to the airport is taken care of.
- All the details of your return transfer are on your confirmation, including pick up time and location.
- In many cases, your driver will meet you at the door of your accommodation, so all you have to do is roll out of bed and roll your cases into the transfer vehicle.
- Show or hand over your return confirmation and you're good to go.
- It's recommended that you're ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, to keep everything running like clockwork.
The word beautiful does not do justice to the dazzling allure and splendour of Hawaii. Lush, verdant forests, towering volcanoes and pristine beaches all surrounded by crystal clear water, Hawaii might be in the running for the most stunning island on Earth.
One thing you must do in Hawaii, whichever of the islands you end up on, is drink in those astonishingly natural sights. The coasts are of course magnificent, with the likes of Waikiki Beach and countless others providing sunseekers with the perfect white sands to watch the rolling waves and breathtaking sunsets over the Pacific Ocean. Heading inland offers nature lovers their own piece of paradise, with out-of-this-world hiking trails and natural parks giving you the chance to spot some colourful Hawaiian wildlife and explore volcanic craters.
An important of visiting any destination in the present day is to understand it's past. Hawaii was, like so many places, hit hard during conflicts of times gone by, perhaps most infamously during the bombing of Pearl Harbour in 1941. Today, you can visit a memorial and a museum dedicated to preserving the memory of this tragic event, which serves as a sobering reminder of the resilience of these islands.
Hawaii is gorgeous from any angle, but to truly appreciate its majesty, try donning a wetsuit and tank and exploring below the waves. With some of the best dive sites in the world and the chance to spot some majestic wildlife, such as green turtles, spinner dolphins, humpback whales and manta rays, the underwater world of Hawaii is full of treasures.
A choice of transfers
Whether you're on a budget or wanting a touch of luxury, we have got a range of shared and private transfers from Hawaii airport.
Your airport transfer will aim to drop you off outside your chosen address, so there's no need to be dragging your suitcase around looking for your hotel. Please note that sometimes due to vehicle size or your drop off point being in a pedestrianised area, you will have to be dropped off nearby instead. This will be confirmed before you travel.
Not all transfers are created equal, so we have trawled through providers to find you the best range of options at the best prices. All of our vehicles have room for 1 suitcase per person, and air conditioning as standard.
- Our best transfer for budget lovers is a shared shuttle. These super-convenient coaches are shared with your fellow travellers, so you will take a scenic route to your accommodation. But where could be better to take a scenic route than Hawaii?
- If you're travelling solo or with a few friends or family, our private transfer cars are ideal. With space for 3 people, this is the most cost effective private transfer option for small groups to start your holiday in style.
- For larger parties, our private SUVs and minibuses are the way to go. With room for up to 6 people, they can work out very cost effective when the price is split between travellers, and are far simpler than trying to organise multiple taxis or corral everyone onto public transport.
- We also offer limousines for a glamourous start to your Hawaii holiday. Go on, treat yourself, you deserve it.
Hawaii Airport FAQs
How many airports are there in Hawaii?
Being an island chain, Hawaii has a lot of airports. We serve the main international airports on the biggest islands, with the majority of people flying into Daniel K. Inouye International Airport on Oahu for Honolulu (HNL). We also offer transfers from Kahului Airport on Maui, Kona Intl Airport on Big Island and Lihue Airport on Kauai.
Why book your transfer with Holiday Extras?
- We have been helping customers with the nitty-gritty bits of travel for 36 years. From insurance, to airport hotels to car hire, we've got the experience to make the whole process easy.
- Our booking system compares 1000's of airport transfer options with just one click.
- Our UK based call centre and helpline is available 24/7.
- The vehicles we use are of the highest standard, all under five years old and with air conditioning, perfect for those hot hot hot Hawaii summers.
- We are trusted by all of the world's leading travel companies.
If you need any help....
Our friendly team is always available to take your calls: phone-0871 360 2603 (calls cost 11p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge.)
*Prices quoted per person based on one passenger, picking-up at Maui (Kahului Airport) (OGG) and dropping off at Kahului town via a shared shuttle bus. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top