Heraklion Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Heraklion Airport transfers, with prices starting from just £7.60pp and FREE cancellations*
The historic capital of bustling Crete, Heraklion is nestled on the eastern side of the island and is one of the island's most beautiful cities. Expect to see a stunning Venetian harbour, palaces, a fortress and much more. Whilst soaking up the archaic Cretian sights, enjoy highs of 30°c during the summer months. Our cheap Heraklion airport transfers offer a wide range of drop off points right across the island taking you directly to your resort.
Compare best deals for Heraklion Airport transfers to top Crete resorts
Compare and save on your airport transfers from Heraklion Airport (HER) by checking out our top Crete transfer deals. We compare 100s of options from our range of trusted suppliers to bring you top prices on type of Heraklion transfer from shared shuttles, private taxis and private minibuses.
Wherever you're travelling to in Northern Crete, a transfer from Heraklion International Airport starts from as little as £10.19pp and only takes 15 minutes to get to the heart of Heraklion Town.
If you're after some sun, sea, sand and lots of partying, the vibrant resort of Malia is only an hour's transfer away. The well loved tourist hotspot of Hersonissos boasts beautiful beaches, fun water parks, a myriad of restaurants & bars and is only 50 minutes away from the airport. In most cases, airport transfers are able drop you off right outside your hotel so you can enjoy your holiday as soon as possible!
Cheap Heraklion Airport Transfers from £7.60
|Heraklion Airport Transfers|
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price|
|Heraklion Town||15 minutes||£21.34 (private transfer)|
|Gouves||45 minutes||£7.60 (shared shuttle)|
|Hersonissos||50 minutes||£7.93 (shared shuttle)|
|Malia||60 minutes||£8.24 (shared shuttle)|
|Ammoudara||70 minutes||£172.27 (private minibus for 8 passengers)|
Heraklion Airport to Gouves for less than £8.00
Located under an hour from Heraklion International Airport (HER), lies the resort of Gouves. Featuring a selection of beaches, this is a great family resort. By pre-booking your Heraklion transfer with Holiday Extras, you won't have to waste time queuing at the airport for taxis or risk paying over the odds. We offer a shared shuttle transfer service from £7.60 per person. If you're staying elsewhere on the island, then we offer a host of other Crete airport transfers to other popular resorts including Chania.
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras provide a choice of airport transfers; with everything from shared shuttle buses to private cars and minivans, there's something to suit all travellers. Each transfer option offers 1 suitcase per person if the transfer is at full capacity.
- Our cheapest option is a shared shuttle bus which is ideal if you're on a budget and are after a hassle-free and low-cost transfer. You can also opt for a private shuttle if you're travelling in a big group and want to have a private journey without multiple stops.
- If you're travelling in a group of 10 people or less, we also have a minibus option. This is ideal for hen or stag dos.
- Prefer to experience Heraklion as a VIP? A private car luxury car transfer is perfect.
- Our minibuses are also wheelchair-friendly
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Heraklion Airport Transfers - FAQs
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- When you book your Heraklion Airport transfer through our secure booking agent, you'll get an email confirmation. Make sure you save this somewhere safe, or print it off as it has your transfer vehicle details on it.
- After you've landed in Crete and collected your suitcase(s), your airport transfer will be waiting for you.
- If you're on a shuttle bus transfer, a rep will be waiting to show you to your vehicle. You will of course be travelling with other holiday makers, where there will be multiple drop-off points.
- If you've chosen a private transfer, your driver will be waiting for you a sign with your name on it or you may need to go to a designated desk.
- Your confirmation will provide full details if you're unsure.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
If your flight to Heraklion Airport is unfortunately delayed, don't worry it isn't a problem. On your e-ticket, there is a contact number to call to let them know. Alternative transfers can be arranged in the meantime.
When it's time to come home
Coming home doesn't have to be stressful. Getting back from your hotel in Crete to Heraklion Airport is easy-peasy
- Shared shuttle bus transfers - your transfer representative at the airport will have all the information for your return transfer.
- Private shuttles - your e-ticket details your pick-up time.
- be ready - to ensure everything runs smoothly, make sure you're there 15 mins before your transfer leaves.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- 36 years of experience helping customers with their travel and holiday extras.
- Compare 1000s airport transfers options at the click of a button.
- Call centre available 24/7.
- All transfer vehicles are under 5 years old with air conditioning - perfect for cooling down in the Greek heat.
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies.
Need any help?
Our UK based team are available on 0871 360 2603 (calls cost 11p per minute)
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Heraklion International Airport (HER) and dropping off at Heraklion Town in a shared shuttle. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before you travel.Top