(3 star hotel)
including 8 days parking
from the airport
Save up to 40%
The Holiday Inn Derby lies conveniently close to the East Midlands airport and is easy to find from the M1 motorway, being on junction 25. It makes for a fantastic overnight stay. Once you've checked in at reception and settled yourself in your room, head to the Traders restaurant for some delicious food or perhaps just chill out at the 24-hour bar and have a drink or two. The best bit about this package is that parking is part of it - you'll get to keep your car at Jet Parks Plus while you're away and know it's in good hands.
The Hotel was brilliant, Holiday Inn Derby, staff were very friendly and helpful, food was really nice, very clean and tidy hotel, would definitely stay there again. Parking with Jet2 parks, was very easy, no fuss or hassle.Mrs Smith (East Midlands Holiday Inn Derby)
Hotel was good wish we could have left car there for our hole holiday away. Not having to move it to jet parks.Mrs Tuttle (East Midlands Holiday Inn Derby)
Hotel clean and we had a quiet room. Didn't use the restaurant as it appeared quite expensive from the menu in the room.Mr Clayworth (East Midlands Holiday Inn Derby)
I am still awaiting a response to an email I sent in regards to our booking !!! On arrival at the hotel they had no record of our booking....this was dealt with efficiently but not how we wanted to start our holiday.Mrs Fellows (East Midlands Holiday Inn Derby)
Everything was ok apart from the price of breakfast we got it for far less in the airport which is saying something and also the price of beer was ridiculousMr Cochrane (East Midlands Holiday Inn Derby)
See more East Midlands Holiday Inn Derby customer reviews
Overall rating: 82% by 138 guests
Holiday Inn Derby with Long Stay 1 room-only procedures
On the day of your stay:
- Make your way to the Holiday Inn - your confirmation email will include driving directions and a postcode for satnavs.
- Overnight parking at the hotel is included in the price.
Getting from the hotel to the airport:
- Drive to Long Stay 1 car park, where your car will stay for the duration of your trip.
- Catch the shuttle bus to the airport, which takes 5 minutes and runs every 10. A return journey is included in the price.
- Catch the bus where it dropped you off back to the car park to collect your car.