Get cheaper dependable cover for your holiday from only £13.95* per week for an adult and £3.49† for a child travelling alone!
Why choose cheap travel insurance with Holiday Extras?
We understand that looking for cheap travel insurance policies can be daunting, especially during the summer as prices can go up at this time of year. As many as 1 in 5 people in Britain board a plane to their destination without travel insurance - risking thousands of pounds in expenses. If you have booked your trip but forgotten about your cheap travel insurance then book it now.
You may think that compromising on your cover levels is inevitable to stay within budget and get the cheapest deal. Luckily, when you book cheap travel insurance with Holiday Extras, you can be assured of a comprehensive, reliable travel insurance policy, that's customisable to your needs and won't cost the earth. See for yourself how our cheap holiday insurance prices compare with other companies:
|Policy Details**||Holiday Extras
|Medical Emergency||£2 million||£5 million||£2 million|
|Personal public liability||£2 million||£2 million||£1 million|
|Legal advice and expenses||£15,000||£25,000||£25,000|
|Loss of passport||£100||£200||-|
Single Trip or Annual Travel Insurance?
Our cheapest single trip policy provides cover for one trip of up to 365 days. We have three levels of cover to choose from, so you don't have to fork out extra for any cover you don't need. You can take out a cheaper travel insurance policy without compromising on great cover. For more information on our cheap single trip policies, visit our single trip travel insurance page
For the more frequent traveller, we deliver comprehensive cheap annual travel insurance cover for an unlimited amount of trips across 12 months given that each trip does not exceed 23 days. For more information on our reliable, cheap annual travel insurance visit our annual travel insurance page.
- £5m medical cover
- £1,000pp cancellation cover
- £1,500pp baggage cover
- Friendly 24/7 UK based helpline
- UK, Europe & Worldwide cover
- £10m medical cover
- £5,000pp cancellation cover
- £2,000pp baggage cover
- Friendly 24/7 UK based helpline
- UK, Europe & Worldwide cover
With Holiday Extras you can get cheap, reliable worldwide and european travel insurance. If you are unsure whether your destination is covered under european or worldwide travel insurance, simply apply online today for an instant quote.
Cheap additional cover
Make sure you're covered for all of your planned holiday activities. With Holiday Extras, getting great cheap additional cover on top of your existing policy is easy. You can add additional sports and leisure, winter sports, golf, wedding, business or cruise cover to your policy online today or by contacting our friendly customer service team on 0800 093 1900 and quoting WY992.
Choosing the right travel insurance at the cheapest price
When it comes to travel insurance, it can be tempting to just book the very cheapest policy you can find and then forget about the whole thing. We would like to let you know there are many insurers out there offering travel insurance policies at extremely low prices. However, there are a few things you should look out for when choosing a cheaper holiday insurance policy ...
Beware of policies that reel travellers in with cheap prices and amazing cover figures without revealing the high excess the traveller will have to pay to receive their cover. Avoiding this potential issue is easy - simply scan through the policy wording of the insurance policy before buying, checking for any unnecessarily high excesses. With Holiday Extras, all our cheap travel insurance policies come with a low excess of no more than £125. And with our premium insurance, you even have the option of removing this excess by simply adding an excess waiver when taking out your policy.
Cheap children's travel insurance
Getting cheap children's travel insurance is simple with policies as low as £3.49 per week for under 18's. Plus at Holiday Extras, under 18's travel insurance is free when accompanied by a full paying adult, so if you insure your under 18's on the same policy you will receive a cheaper deal for all the family.
Even the cheapest travel insurance policy at Holiday Extras extends to allow comprehensive and cheap holiday insurance cover for your children, so you can choose either basic, standard or premium cover to get just the right protection required for either a single trip or annual multi-trip policy.
Cheap travel insurance with medical conditions
Most insurers will want to know about any medical conditions you might have, before you book your policy. In order to benefit from your cover, it's really important to declare any pre-existing medical conditions you have before purchasing cheap travel insurance for medical conditions.
At Holiday Extras, finding an cheap and affordable travel insurance policy with pre-existing medical conditions is simple. Just let us know of any medical conditions you may have and we can put together a cheaper, affordable and comprehensive travel insurance policy that meets your needs.
If you are unsure about anything, you can contact us on 0800 093 1900, quoting WY992 and a member of our friendly insurance team will be happy to answer any questions you might have. You can either book online and be guided through the medical screening questions step by step, or you can speak to one of our insurance experts based at our award-winning UK contact centre.
*Prices based on 1 person aged 25 with no pre-existing medical conditions, travelling to Europe excl. Spain/Cyprus/Malta from 23/06/18 until 30/06/18. Prices correct as of April 2018.
†Price based on 1 person aged 10 with no pre-existing medical conditions, travelling to Europe excl. Spain/Cyprus/Malta from 23/06/18 until 30/06/18. Price correct as of April 2018.
**Results based on searches for 1 person aged 25 with no pre-existing medical conditions, travelling to Europe excl. Spain/Cyprus/Malta from 23/06/18 until 30/06/18 for a single trip and 23/06/18 to 22/06/19 for annual trip policy. Price correct as of April 2018.
- Holiday insurance homepage
- Travel insurance FAQs
- Our policies:
- Cheap Travel Insurance
- Single Trip Travel Insurance
- Annual Travel Insurance
- Cruise Travel Insurance
- Latitude Medical Travel Insurance
- Our cover levels:
- Basic cover policy
- Standard cover policy
- Premium cover policy
- Additional cover:
- Business Travel Insurance
- Gadget Travel Insurance
- Golf Travel Insurance
- Sports Travel Insurance
- Ski Insurance
- Water Sports Travel Insurance
- Wedding Travel Insurance
- What Happens If You Miss Your Flight?
- Winter Sports Travel Insurance
- Family travel:
- Children's Travel Insurance
- Family Travel Insurance
- Single Parent Travel Insurance
- Over 65's Travel Insurance
- Medical Insurance Homepage
- Allergies Travel Insurance
- Angina Travel Insurance
- Arthritis Travel Insurance
- Asthma Travel Insurance
- Brain Tumour Travel Insurance
- Breast Cancer Travel Insurance
- Broken Bones Travel Insurance
- Cancer Travel Insurance
- COPD Travel Insurance
- Crohn's Disease Travel Insurance
- Dementia Travel Insurance
- Depression Travel Insurance
- Diabetes Travel Insurance
- Disability Travel Insurance
- DVT Travel Insurance
- Epilepsy Travel Insurance
- Heart Condition Travel Insurance
- High Blood Pressure Travel Insurance
- Gall Stones Travel Insurance
- Lupus Travel Insurance
- MS Travel Insurance
- Prostate Cancer Travel Insurance
- Stroke Travel Insurance
- Children with Medical Conditions Travel Insurance
- Cruise Travel Insurance with Medical Conditions
- Senior Travel Insurance with Medical Conditions
- Travelling With Medication
- Travelling With Diabetes
- Adventure Travel Insurance
- Annual Cruise Travel Insurance
- Backpacker Travel Insurance
- Couple's Travel Insurance
- Extreme Sports Travel Insurance
- Gap Year Travel Insurance
- Group Travel Insurance
- Hiking Insurance
- Interrail Travel Insurance
- International Travel Insurance
- Long Term Travel Insurance
- Off-piste Ski Insurance
- Over 70's Travel Insurance
- Over 80's Travel Insurance
- Pregnancy Travel Insurance
- Sailing Travel Insurance
- Scuba-diving Travel Insurance
- Senior Travel Insurance
- Student Travel Insurance
- Travel Health Travel Insurance
- Under 16 Travel Insurance
- Under 18 Travel Insurance
- Volunteering Abroad Travel Insurance
- Weekend Travel Insurance
- Working Holiday Insurance
- Holiday Cancellation Insurance
- End Supplier Failure Cover
- EHIC Information
- Excess Waiver Travel Insurance
- Car Hire Excess Cover
- Compare Travel Insurance
- Worldwide Travel Insurance
- European Travel Insurance
- France Travel insurance
- Halong Bay Vietnam
- Indonesia Travel Insurance
- New Orleans
- New York
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Vietnam Travel Insurance