Enjoy a stress-free trip by choosing our Standard travel insurance policy. Receive fully comprehensive cover for just £16.25 per week
Make the right choice with holiday insurance
Here at Holiday Extras, we understand just how essential holiday insurance is and we think its important you do too. When planning a holiday, it pays to prepare for the unthinkable. Should anything happen to you, your travelling companion or your luggage then the right coverage can save your holiday - and your spending money!
How long is a "single trip"?
If you are aged 85 or under we can provide cover for one trip of up to 365 days.
What does Standard cover me for?
- £1,000 cancellation cover per person. With unavoidable cancellations can come unanticipated costs so the Standard package covers the bill to soften the blow.
- £5 million medical cover per person. Should an accident occur and medical assistance be required, we'll pick up the bill so you can focus on getting better. This amount also includes cover for repatriation back to the UK.
- £1500 baggage cover per person. Any lost baggage and the contents are fully protected.
- £1,500 personal possessions cover per person. Should you be unfortunate enough to experience a loss, damage or theft, we can help to replace your belongings.
- Missed Flight - Up to £300 cover for missed flight insurance.
- Lost Passport - With the lost passport insurance section of your standard policy, you are covered for up to £200.
- Under 18's travel free. Given that they are accompanied by a paying adult, all under 18's are entitled to free cover.
- 24/7 Helpline. No matter when the situation occurs, there will always be a helpful support team ready to assist you 24 hours a day.
Looking for an annual multi-trip policy?
Our annual package provides the maximum level of cover available to you with an annual multi-trip policy. You'll receive the highest financial protection, including flexible premium benefits. There is also an option for additional cover such as winter sports cover and full cover for unlimited trips, each up to 45 days, across 12 months.
Will you be travelling with a pre-existing medical condition?
If you're travelling with a pre-existing medical condition, whether you choose to book via our simple online booking system or the friendly UK based call centre, it is important to let us know. In doing so, we can work closely with Latitude insurance to arrange a fairly priced comprehensive cover for our customers aged up to 85 with pre-existing medical conditions.
Holiday Extras Policy Wording
Would you like to know more about our standard level travel insurance policies? Check out our policy wording for more information. We've got together with Allianz Global Assist, a market leading travel insurance provider, to provide you the best travel insurance policies that you can depend on.